Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

r07c thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
lol I was actually doing the research and found this video :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJjHEHK_cwo thats her at 1:50...she is actually pretty compared that pic of them...don't hate me guys as much as I love ArSha to death...she and Amar will make a hot pair🀬 Can't believe I just said that

Wiki says:

Charlie Chauhan: Charlie is a 20-year-old female from Bangalore. She is fun loving Roadies in Roadies 7.
Edited by robinc07 - 12 years ago
kumjoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: robinc07

lol I was actually doing the research and found this video :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJjHEHK_cwo thats her at 1:50...she is actually pretty compared that pic of them...don't hate me guys as much as I love ArSha to death...she and Amar will make a hot pair🀬 Can't believe I just said that

Wiki says:

Charlie Chauhan: Charlie is a 20-year-old female from Bangalore. She is fun loving Roadies in Roadies 7.

i just cant believe I m thinking of CHAMAR name coming true after looking at her in that video...but!! no!! ARSHA all the way...
r07c thumbnail

Originally posted by: kumjoo

i just cant believe I m thinking of CHAMAR name coming true after looking at her in that video...but!! no!! ARSHA all the way...

Ok nvm I take what I said back...she looks nice in that video but I'm looking up other pics and videos and she looks πŸ€’

Here is her fb fan page and she manages it  http://www.facebook.com/pages/wE-LoVe-ChaRlIe-ChaUhaN-Roadies-7/311672665069?sk=wall guys don't attack her lol 

She is in a lot of pics with some dude name Salman and he has his arms around her so hopefully they are together cuz someone on her page said they are a couple (but it was posted last year)
Edited by robinc07 - 12 years ago
kumjoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@robin07 thanks for that link...and Woh!! now i can see all the possibilities why Amar can get attracted to this hot chic...ok. now...i really need ARSHA pic to erase all these from my memory...Seriously no comments on the lady but..not with Amar plzz...😭
madhurya_ch thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
after seeing shakti's chipko pics with jack and amar's with charlie i am really heart broken now πŸ’” what will happen to my dreams of seeing them as a real life couple ? πŸ˜• NOOO i can't let this happen πŸ˜›  i can still understand jack and shakti's connection but how on earth did charlie land up with amar ?? 😑  i really  ❀️ amar and i don't want him to hook up with a wrong girl.i am not commenting on charlie but just passing a general remark ! i want amar and shakti together !! thats it !! ☺️
r07c thumbnail

Originally posted by: madhurya_ch

after seeing shakti's chipko pics with jack and amar's with charlie i am really heart broken now πŸ’” what will happen to my dreams of seeing them as a real life couple ? πŸ˜• NOOO i can't let this happen πŸ˜›  i can still understand jack and shakti's connection but how on earth did charlie land up with amar ?? 😑  i really  ❀️ amar and i don't want him to hook up with a wrong girl.i am not commenting on charlie but just passing a general remark ! i want amar and shakti together !! thats it !! ☺️

I'm 100percent sure Shakti and Jack are not a couple
MAYURFAN001 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kumjoo

@MayurFan001..Trust me dude!! I don't like this overall idea of Amar taking pics with other chic..that too from another planet? A total NO  NO NO...but as @ Kajen said ..she might be from indore too...oh..now this is making more complicated...Whatt?? She is from Indore?? It means Amar will have all possible reasons to get close to that girl...they will have so many common things to talk about..like...Indori food, clothes, shops, Paan ki dukaan, ..Nahi!!! 

What??????? Did somone mention she might be from INDORE?? Nahiii.. LOOK I dont even want her to be from any SMALL TOWN .. because Small Town = more reason to connect..You know.. He is from small town, came to mumbai..She too from small town..Both wlll share their stories of how difficult it is to LIVE in a big city etc etc.. and they might support each other and stuff.. NAHIii . YEH picture flop hai!! HAHAHAH
r07c thumbnail

Originally posted by: MAYURFAN001

What??????? Did somone mention she might be from INDORE?? Nahiii.. LOOK I dont even want her to be from any SMALL TOWN .. because Small Town = more reason to connect..You know.. He is from small town, came to mumbai..She too from small town..Both wlll share their stories of how difficult it is to LIVE in a big city etc etc.. and they might support each other and stuff.. NAHIii . YEH picture flop hai!! HAHAHAH

Sry I just guessed about the Indore thing...she is from Bangalore...I don't know my Indian geography to see where they land on the map
madhurya_ch thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: robinc07

I'm 100percent sure Shakti and Jack are not a couple

yeah jack seems to be with the other girl with them.earlier i used to think that shakti was with puneet! god this is confusing ! i can't wait for the day amar and shakti will admit to their relationship 😳
MAYURFAN001 thumbnail

U R right...we really need help!! Research peeps research...Yeh Ladki kahan se ayi hai...most Important , why she is with Amar..that too at different locations? different days? different couches? OMG...this needs to get resolved..else we all will definitely meet in Asylum as you said... I want Amar + Shakti = ARSHA and not Charlie + Amar = CHAMAR...god plzz yesa mat karo plz plz plz

I know right!!!  Even I observed that.. I was like WAIT!!!! BOTH are wearing different clothes, the pics are taken on  different days.. and OH BOY they are at a LOUNGE by themselves!!😲. on thay HUGEEE empty never ending couch!!!.. I am just hoping that they were JOINED by a HUGEEE grp of frnds in minutes of taking that picture.. HAHAHA

CHAMAR!! --- HAHAHAHA..How abt we Reverse it slightly to "MACHAR"... Where is the MACHAR repellent????πŸ˜†