Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MAYURFAN001 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: kumjoo

Exactly dude!! Can't see Amar with another Chic and Shakti with another dude...Nahi nahi nahi ...God, Don't do this to us...Sun Rahe Ho? 

I think we all wounded souls need each other to get over these shockers!!! I dread everyday that will get to learn something I DONT WANT TO KNOW abt these two that will break my heart!
kumjoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MAYURFAN001

I think we all wounded souls need each other to get over these shockers!!! I dread everyday that will get to learn something I DONT WANT TO KNOW abt these two that will break my heart!

Wounded souls..LOL!! But thats true...I know its their personal life..but, C'mon man Amar is the guy for Shakti...
r07c thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Guys think of it as his friend...because Amar to me seems like a private person and wouldn't post pics of his gf on a fb fan page. The girl is from Roadies which is another Channel V show, so they probably party pics. God I pray Amar and Shakti hook up...hopefully the distance between them (her going to Norway) created some magicπŸ˜‰
sweetapple2995 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
cmon now guys think of how many pictures you've taken holding hands or hugging one of ur best friends thats a guy its possible yet not possible so i shall just HOPE THAT SHES NOT hahhahha jk but definitely think someway related...😲 
r07c thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetapple2995

cmon now guys think of how many pictures you've taken holding hands or hugging one of ur best friends thats a guy its possible yet not possible so i shall just HOPE THAT SHES NOT hahhahha jk but definitely think someway related...😲 

true...I mean I have seen pics of Amar and Samantha and other D3 girls so its not a big deal
BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Guys
i think we all r thinking 2 much
i mean don't friends hold hands n get clicked
n as we all know people frm such industry mostly click chipko chipko pics generally
think there are just 2 pics(3rd pic is zoomed 1)
n amar does have a personal life
n we really can't force him 2 date any1 just bcoz they luk awesome 2gethr(i can't believe m saying dis)
i also really want amar n shakti 2 hook up bt i think we shud stop doubting
who knows 2mrw we get another pic lik dis bt wid alisha or sneha or mayb sum1else so lets think positive
n till then we can erase these pics frm our mind
wat say ha?

P.s robin
roadies ain't channel v show bt a mtv show

kumjoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: kajen

Guys
n as we all know people frm such industry mostly click chipko chipko pics generally
n we really can't force him 2 date any1 just bcoz they luk awesome 2gethr(i can't believe m saying dis)
who knows 2mrw we get another pic lik dis bt wid alisha or sneha or mayb sum1else so lets think positive
wat say ha?

P.s robin

Why why Why did you have to add this?? Its MTV show? not even Channel V ? What? Why? How?  Now, I am thinking wht is Amar doing with contestant from MTV? if she was from Channel V, I would understand that..umm...they party together ..and blah blah blah...but, MTV? What could be the connection?? (Am I crazy?, Why am I not able to leave him alone? creep!!) 

r07c thumbnail

Originally posted by: kajen

Guys
wat say ha?

P.s robin

Oh opps thx lol...yeah and if you look at the pic it doesn't really look like they were holding hands...it was probably how the pose came out and they were close together for the pic so it doesn't look like it was on purpose. I know looks are not everything, but if she is Amar's girlfriend, he can do way better (don't like her eyebrow piercing) cuz he is hotter than her...no offence to the girl (she has a guys' name...Charlie)
r07c thumbnail

Why why Why did you have to add this?? Its MTV show? not even Channel V ? What? Why? How?  Now, I am thinking wht is Amar doing with contestant from MTV? if she was from Channel V, I would understand that..umm...they party together ..and blah blah blah...but, MTV? What could be the connection?? (Am I crazy?, Why am I not able to leave him alone? creep!!) 

hahah maybe its an old friend from Indore? 
MAYURFAN001 thumbnail

😲😲😲😲😲😲😲.. WHATTT!!!!! My reaction exactly!!! Now she is NOT even a Channel V participant??? How in the world did she LAND up with AMAR on the Couch everywhere when she was a contestant on M T V???? . I too was consoling myself with the fact that chalo.. they must have met at some channel V party and thats how they are frnds and stuff.. NOW I get to know.. she is from A completely different PLANET??  

@Kumjoo! Thank god you too feel the same way.. I thought I was going crazy here!!!
DUDE..I really Didn't need to know that she was from a RIVAL show.!  This bit of information has made it worse!