Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: kumjoo

Why why Why did you have to add this?? Its MTV show? not even Channel V ? What? Why? How? Now, I am thinking wht is Amar doing with contestant from MTV? if she was from Channel V, I would understand that..umm...they party together ..and blah blah blah...but, MTV? What could be the connection?? (Am I crazy?, Why am I not able to leave him alone? creep!!)

m really sorry
bt i added it as a matter of fact only
n yup another thing
if ur frm india n view these channels u mite know people who get featured on 1 such channel has great possibilities of getting featured on other such channels
its like a rivalry thing

n wat if charlie(reminds of charlie sheen haha)
is a frnd of him frm indore or may b a COUSIN
MAYURFAN001 thumbnail

Originally posted by: robinc07

Oh opps thx lol...yeah and if you look at the pic it doesn't really look like they were holding hands...it was probably how the pose came out and they were close together for the pic so it doesn't look like it was on purpose. I know looks are not everything, but if she is Amar's girlfriend, he can do way better (don't like her eyebrow piercing) cuz he is hotter than her...no offence to the girl (she has a guys' name...Charlie)

@Robin!!

You said the words out of my mouth!. I absolutely did NOT like that eyebrow piercing on that gurl!.. I have seen other gurls who look hot with it, but sorry to say.. she kinda gives me the creeps.. (OUCH AMAR- He can do better).. BUT heck ya.. AMAR looks really really adorable.. .. AND he needs to watch out.. Some MUMBAI chicks are dangerous. They will want him for all the wrong reaons!!

Wait.. Her name is CHARLIE???????? 😲..
So for fun sake.. if she gets married to AMAR.. she will become " CHARLIE KUNWAR AMARJEET SINGH!!!" HAHAHAHAHAHAHπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.. Am I the only one who finds this really ODD?? I cant stop myself from Laughing.. !!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
MAYURFAN001 thumbnail

Guys think of it as his friend...because Amar to me seems like a private person and wouldn't post pics of his gf on a fb fan page. The girl is from Roadies which is another Channel V show, so they probably party pics. God I pray Amar and Shakti hook up...hopefully the distance between them (her going to Norway) created some magicπŸ˜‰

Ok now that I have seen several pictures with SHAKTI and JACK.. and now these pictures with some gal named CHARLIE!!! I need to see some ARSHA pics..from when they re-united!! AA Gaale laaag jaa types! πŸ˜‰
r07c thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: MAYURFAN001

@Robin!!

You said the words out of my mouth!. I absolutely did NOT like that eyebrow piercing on that gurl!.. I have seen other gurls who look hot with it, but sorry to say.. she kinda gives me the creeps.. (OUCH AMAR- He can do better).. BUT heck ya.. AMAR looks really really adorable.. .. AND he needs to watch out.. Some MUMBAI chicks are dangerous. They will want him for all the wrong reaons!!

Wait.. Her name is CHARLIE???????? 😲..
So for fun sake.. if she gets married to AMAR.. she will become " CHARLIE KUNWAR AMARJEET SINGH!!!" HAHAHAHAHAHAHπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.. Am I the only one who finds this really ODD?? I cant stop myself from Laughing.. !!πŸ˜†

HHAHHAHHAAHHAHHAHAA I'm sitting her laughing so hard hhahah Charlie Kunwar Amarjeet Singh!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† hahhah sounds like a bunch of boys hahha rather than one person. Hahha trust me she will never have the title (Amar will not marry her, mark my words)...she looks kinda creepy lol I think its either her smile or eyes that freak me out lol 
r07c thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Ok now that I have seen several pictures with SHAKTI and JACK.. and now these pictures with some gal named CHARLIE!!! I need to see some ARSHA pics..from when they re-united!! AA Gaale laaag jaa types! πŸ˜‰

I think Jack is with that other chic that is a pic where Shakti is doing ballet. 
BebaakBegum thumbnail

HHAHHAHHAAHHAHHAHAA I'm sitting her laughing so hard hhahah Charlie Kunwar Amarjeet Singh!πŸ˜†hahhah sounds like a bunch of boys hahha rather than one person. Hahha trust me she will never have the title (Amar will not marry her, mark my words)...she looks kinda creepy lol I think its either her smile or eyes that freak me out lol

hahaha
charlie kumwar amarjeet singh
omg it seriously doesn't sound like one person's name
is it even a name
man i have been laughing my heads off since d tym u wrote it
kumjoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

😲.. WHATTT!!!!! My reaction exactly!!! Now she is NOT even a Channel V participant??? How in the world did she LAND up with AMAR on the Couch everywhere when she was a contestant on M T V???? . I too was consoling myself with the fact that chalo.. they must have met at some channel V party and thats how they are frnds and stuff.. NOW I get to know.. she is from A completely different PLANET??  

@Kumjoo! Thank god you too feel the same way.. I thought I was going crazy here!!!
DUDE..I really Didn't need to know that she was from a RIVAL show.!  This bit of information has made it worse!

@MayurFan001..Trust me dude!! I don't like this overall idea of Amar taking pics with other chic..that too from another planet? A total NO  NO NO...but as @ Kajen said ..she might be from indore too...oh..now this is making more complicated...Whatt?? She is from Indore?? It means Amar will have all possible reasons to get close to that girl...they will have so many common things to talk about..like...Indori food, clothes, shops, Paan ki dukaan, ..Nahi!!! 
BebaakBegum thumbnail

Originally posted by: kumjoo

@MayurFan001..Trust me dude!! I don't like this overall idea of Amar taking pics with other chic..that too from another planet? A total NO NO NO...but as @ Kajen said ..she might be from indore too...oh..now this is making more complicated...Whatt?? She is from Indore?? It means Amar will have all possible reasons to get close to that girl...they will have so many common things to talk about..like...Indori food, clothes, shops, Paan ki dukaan, ..Nahi!!!

bhagwan ji ye confusion dur kro warna sab pagal ho jayege
n guys i'l just search where this charlie gal is frm
n m sure we all r gonna end up in asylum to milte h wha
kumjoo thumbnail

Originally posted by: kajen

hahaha
charlie kumwar amarjeet singh
omg it seriously doesn't sound like one person's name
is it even a name
man i have been laughing my heads off since d tym u wrote it

🀣🀣 Folks it Sounds more like Flight Lieutenant  CHARLIE KUNWAR AMARJEET SINGH... LOL Man!! somebody said this name reminds of Charlie Sheen...LOL..the Hillarious comment I have ever heard...
kumjoo thumbnail

Originally posted by: kajen

bhagwan ji ye confusion dur kro warna sab pagal ho jayege
n guys i'l just search where this charlie gal is frm
n m sure we all r gonna end up in asylum to milte h wha

U R right...we really need help!! Research peeps research...Yeh Ladki kahan se ayi hai...most Important , why she is with Amar..that too at different locations? different days? different couches? OMG...this needs to get resolved..else we all will definitely meet in Asylum as you said... I want Amar + Shakti = ARSHA and not Charlie + Amar = CHAMAR...god plzz yesa mat karo plz plz plz