*~Sapna~* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 19 years ago
Kareena has no love for Hollywood

click for larger view
Though every Bollywood actress hopes to do a Hollywood flick, but Kareena Kapoor is an exception. She doesn't want to do Hollywood films. Kareena says that Hollywood is full of many beautiful and talented heroines, then an Indian actress doesn't stand a chance. Moreover, Indian artistes would not be welcome there. Why then rush there, she asks? Instead of Hollywood films Kareena wants to work with top directors of Bollywood. That's why Kareena is a hit even after nine flop films!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Singh23 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

she knows that she couldn't complete thats why shes saying that no indian actress could compete,

ok looks wise anyone like ashwariya, prianyka could compete with hollywood actress, and talent wise someone like rani, tabu could easily compete with hollywood

we all know that ash is making a bunch of english movies, and that salman is making something called "Marigold: an adventure in India"      but i'd like to see shahrukh khan in an english movie, not in a romantic movies in a serious movie something like swades (i haven't seen it yet but heard good things) only not a movie about india or indians just a regular hollywood movie starring shahrukh khan 

abladabla thumbnail
I agree Kareena cannot compete in Hollywood..I think in Bollywood also she is getting movies just because she belongs to the Kapoor family..otherwise i don't see anything good in her..
Ibad thumbnail
No, I think Kareena is right in her place.....Amitabh once said that they are white, we are brown, they are west and we are east...we can't compete with each other.....So in this sense Kareena is right.
And she has more talent that Rani,Preity,Priyanka.....Coz this is her family....She grew here.........And she know much more then u ppl....coz she studied in USA and is in the field.....its not necessary to get a movie there but is necessary to be a good actress.....
As Amitabh is King of Bollywood and Shahrukh is also The Biggest Superstar of bollywood.....ppl compete new talents to SRK....but still they both have no movie in hand of hollywood.....So is that mean that they are not talented....If they are not.....So I think no one in Bollywood is talented....
Kareena is 100% right.
abladabla thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ibad

And she has more talent that Rani,Preity,Priyanka.....Coz this is her
family....She grew here.........And she know much more then u
ppl....coz she studied in USA and is in the field.....

I am sorry to say that if being born into a star family means you have more talent, then we wouldn't have seen people like Kumar Gaurav and other film star children flop.
preity*zinta thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ibad

And she has more talent that Rani,Preity,Priyanka.....Coz this is her family....She grew here.........And she know much more then u ppl....coz she studied in USA and is in the field.....its not necessary to get a movie there but is necessary to be a good actress.....

AHAHAHAH KAREENA WISHES SHE WAS BETTER THAN RANI PREITY N PRIYANKA... look at priyanka chopra she is new to the industry but has delivered such hits as Andaaz Muhjse shaddi Karoge and Aitraaz.. look at kareena she has NUTHIN.. my god u can't compare her with Preity n Rani they HAVE TALENT N SKILLZ SUMTHIN SHE DOESNT

*~sheena*~ thumbnail
i agree.. i think kareena knowz her place.. but sad that she refused.. but it would b right..
krazee_gurl thumbnail

she needs to leave her options open b4 closing all the doors, you never know where life will take you. and after all she is only 23, her opinions might change after sometime. AND i disagree with her about hollywood, people are people, and talent is talent, if hollyood is full of beautiful actresses, SO  is bollywood.

read the article i posted in ITS THE KING KHANS TURN THIS MONTH. its about bollywood, and how far we have gone, read it and post your comments.

Ibad thumbnail

Originally posted by: preity*zinta

AHAHAHAH KAREENA WISHES SHE WAS BETTER THAN RANI PREITY N PRIYANKA... look at priyanka chopra she is new to the industry but has delivered such hits as Andaaz Muhjse shaddi Karoge and Aitraaz.. look at kareena she has NUTHIN.. my god u can't compare her with Preity n Rani they HAVE TALENT N SKILLZ SUMTHIN SHE DOESNT

No, Priyanka is successful but not as much as kareena....She was also in Aitraaz....she has Yaadein, K3g, Asoka, Mein Prem.....Mujh se Dosti....,Chameli, Beewafa.... What else u want...I will not say that she is better the Preity or Rani but she is also not worse from them.....they are in same catagory.......But you knwo they came 3 yrs ago from kareena and still she is in their catogry so just iamgine that if she also came in 1998 so where will be she now.....
Edited by Ibad - 19 years ago
Ibad thumbnail

Originally posted by: abladabla

I am sorry to say that if being born into a star family means you have more talent, then we wouldn't have seen people like Kumar Gaurav and other film star children flop.

No, i didn't say that if u born in star family...U will be talented....I say that she born there so she knows very much.....And you are also talking that she is talented....How.....lets Have a llok  to your sentence....

You write that Kumar Gurav and some other were from star family but they didn't success.....so U mean that she is talented..............Thats Y she is successful.....and thats what i am saying to U.

Indirectly U agreed that others from the satr family are flop but she isn't.
Edited by Ibad - 19 years ago