ohhh that is so so sweet๐Ÿ˜ณ

thank you thank you๐Ÿ˜›
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: kirti_fiji

ohhh that is so so sweet๐Ÿ˜ณ

Very sweet๐Ÿ˜ณ
.Lina. thumbnail

Who do you think is Richer? Maan Singh Khurana or Arnav Singh Raizada? Why?
Maan Singh Khuranna. The more uptight and tighter your clothes are, the more richer you are ๐Ÿคฃ

Why do they have the same middle name? Share your theory?

Because...um...DUH! SIGH IS KING!!! ๐Ÿ˜Ž

I like Horses. So how many horses can Maan/Arnav buy for me on my birthday?

Arnav can buy you ONE horse, after you've begged him a whole lot. Maan will buy you a Rickshaw so you can ride it to work. Are you kidding? He may be rich but Maan is stingy as hell. ๐Ÿคฃ

Who do you think drinks more coffee, Khushi or Geet? If they don't drink coffee what do they drink?

Khushi. The poor girl stays up to do Arnav's petty and useless work. ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Name a coffee that suits Maan OR Arnaav's personality.

Black coffee, decaffeinated, low sugar, and a marshmallow on the top, serve extra hot.
That's ishtyle of Arnav. ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Silentsoul thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Shankar-

edited my post:

here were my answers:
Of course Maan, Geet is his biggest piece of wealth...
*aawww...* ๐Ÿ˜

Since Singh was a common name for Hindu kings, and it also comes from the sanskrit word meaning lion, it is generally thought of as someone who is a ruler... (king is ruler of country and lion is ruler of the jungle) So Maan and Arnav both rule IF

Why on your birthday? Maan can gift you whatever you want right now, not sure about Arnav

Who do you think drinks more coffee, Khushi or Geet? If they don't drink coffee what do they drink?
Geet doesn't need to drink coffee, her thirst is quenched by spending lovey dovey moments with Maan. Why would she have time for coffee when she is busy romancing with her MSK?... Khushi drinks more ๐Ÿ˜ณ

No coffee can describe Maan. He is a unique person and I find that words (or coffee) fail to capture his true personality of love, hate, passion, and power.

hoped u liked the answers, worked hard on 'em. ๐Ÿ˜† U geetians better thank me. ๐Ÿคฃ

YOU havve become good damad ..for ur mayaka...loved ur answer ๐Ÿ˜‰
Mariaa.SG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
IPKKND Faan๐Ÿ˜ƒ ( re-posting as it was in ruush before)

ASR๐Ÿ˜ƒ
 Areey yaar its simple ; A For Akdu , Sexyy for S , R for ruude ! whaat more we need to have a rich guuy :๐Ÿ˜‰  alwaays ready to kill us with his rocking style and to judge people with ... M O N E Y ๐Ÿ˜† no need to add more as arnav's character was based on his rich & ruude sides : In short  : he's a  RAIZADA๐Ÿคฃ

Hmm ...๐Ÿค” Well maaybe coz all Sher are Singh's ๐Ÿคฃ or maaybe to proove thaat her truue Sadhu's : and that's whyy Khushi  keep calling arnav " Rakshas" okaay i know myy ans is crap buut why not think to muuch : They are Singh's : and we are craazy about them : Its the essential thing naa ?โค๏ธ ๐Ÿคฃ

O+O+O : jitne bhii names haai unke : means 3 : utne hii kanjoos haai : Everything is already reserved byy Khushi :; Kyaa karen Sabse pehle nishaana to usne hi lagaya tha na arnav pe ๐Ÿ˜† Haaye Nand kissor!!!๐Ÿคฃ

Who do you think drinks more coffee, Khushi or Geet? If they don't drink coffee what do they drink? Hmm ; of course khushi ; Jitni jaaldi coffee banti haai utni jaldi Khushi baat or act karti hai : of actually no need to drink coffee ; her love & life partner is already a karva karela ; ๐Ÿ˜† to make a prefect mix : she' ll add a takda of jalebi๐Ÿ˜†
Haaye she's too sweet to drink something bitter like C O F F E E buut haan she will need that to come ; face , talk like arnav๐Ÿคฃ all time myy K husi kumari Gupta

Blaack coffee : perfect for Arnav's personallity :  jitni karvi coffee ; utna kharaab mood๐Ÿ˜† the coffee is half black & half bitter naa ? its whyy his smile come oout HALF๐Ÿคฃ
Buut juust like the black coffee; Arnaav"s mood needs to eat Jalebi's made by khuushi to get sweeter : the same point as jitni sugar dalo coffee meein utne hii meethi hoti haai 
haaye !! mera cappucino ๐Ÿ˜

Kyoon??? i'm right naa ?? IPKKND All the Time ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Opposite attracts , Passions collides when ArHi is in the plaace๐Ÿค—

all the best IPKKND & geet faans; its a fun battle huun<3๐Ÿค—
i also like geet ; drashti & GC Buut Sarun  are myy lives : love them like Hell โค๏ธ

GO Arhi ,Saruun , IPKKND Faaans!!!

Huugs From Maria๐Ÿค—
Edited by Miss-Pakiie-KMH - 12 years ago
undisclosed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

come on team GEET...show them how the ALGORITHIMS truly work!๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by undisclosed - 12 years ago
Mariaa.SG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
where are uuu IPKKNDN Teeam ??? Shoow them whaat we are๐Ÿคฃ
undisclosed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: --Thush--

Syl ๐Ÿ‘

Loved the answer which u gave for the first question ๐Ÿ˜†

thanks thush...can't wait for your answer!Clap
kirti_fiji thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: undisclosed

come on team GEET...show them how the ALGORITHIMS truly work!๐Ÿ˜†

yeah logs work well
muffins2waffles thumbnail

IPKKND fan โค๏ธ  ArHi till the end <3 actually there is no end๐Ÿ˜†

Arnav Singh Raizada, obviously!
1. He rides owns helicopter..
2. He knows how to buy people with money O.O So he has a LOT.
3. Khushi refers to him as Lord Governer, Bhagwan, and sometimes Rakshash.
A lord governer will obv have lots of money. Bhagwan creates money ๐Ÿ˜†. And  a rakshash? If you have read Ramayan, you will know that Ravan was a rakshash and his kingdom Lanka was one of the beautiful, most richest islands of all that existed. (don't ask where i am going with this logic)
So all three of these titles equal money ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿคฃ.
A - Angry
S - Single (hopefullly not for long๐Ÿ˜ƒ_
R - Rude
Which pretty much describes a rich man ๐Ÿ˜†

Oh and one more thing, almost every episode starts out with a shot of Arnav's house - to remind us of how rich he is every day ๐Ÿ˜†

Well they are both angry, young, handsome businessman and hearing "Singh" kind of gives you that picture. I would think that's why, since they have lots of similarities...

Arnav will not waste his extremely high amount of money buying me stables of horses. (which he can if he wanted to) He will by me one very beautiful, expensive, rare breed of horse. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Quality really shows how rich you are ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Khushi, and I don't think she drinks coffee as much as she drinks chai. Nobody can beat our cute jalebi girl when it comes to eating or drinking, as said in one of the above posts. Besides, Khushi doesn't need coffee. She already has all the hyperness and bubbliness naturally. She drink chai because she needs something
to calm her down ๐Ÿ˜†

Arnav - Espresso - When you first taste it, it seems bitter..but if you get to know it and keep drinking it, you will get used to the taste and start to enjoy it ;)
(okay that sounded kind of pervy but that's not what i meant ๐Ÿค”)
Edited by aishi.muffin - 12 years ago