*~Sapna~* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 19 years ago
AFTAB DENIES NIGHTCLUB BRAWL REPORT

By Our Staff

In the News

click for larger view
Bollywood actor Aftab Shivdasani has denied media reports that he was involved in a nightclub brawl in Pune on February 13. However, Shivdasani agrees that he had gone to Fire-n-Ice but said that such an incident never occurred. "I was with a group of friends and we were just having a good time. Whatever transpired must have taken place after we left," Shivdasani adds. Shivdasani feels that the nightclub management is making him a scapegoat. "I think these guys just want some publicity so they are using my name. That's really sad because I really liked the place and was planning to visit it again."

Meanwhile, the Pune police have suspended the nightclub's license for a fortnight. Shivdasani also denied the allegation of the pub owner that he had threatened to use his political clout to revoke the club license. He also refuted the charge that he was using his friendship with his actor colleague Ritesh Deshmukh, son of Maharashtra Chief Minister, in this matter. Aftab was shocked that he was alleged to be a drug addict. " I have never seen drugs in my life." The club officials are in a state of shock, while the State Chief Minister's office is keeping mum.

click for larger view
Deputy Commissioner of Police said the license of Fire-n-Ice was suspended for a fortnight with effect from February 15. However, he strongly rejected that the action was in any way linked with the Aftab incident. "Officials of the police station had found Fire-n-Ice was violating the license conditions pertaining to the timings. So it had filed reports recommending action. License of Fire-n-Ice was suspended on the basis of these reports," he said.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ibad thumbnail
😭

Aftab is right that they are using his name to become popular.....He can't do it.
And Ritesh is son of Minister 😛😛😛 WoW.

Thx.
Edited by Ibad - 19 years ago
*~sheena*~ thumbnail
lolz.. yeah thankz for the info! 😃