mushy topic...

u dunt get many of these on IF..

cho chweet ðŸ˜³

😊

Hi there
Edited by wat_up - 12 years ago
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Da_BagarhBilla

hope u like it... i am heartbroken, so it's obvious i will love it... others may not like in same way... ðŸ˜Š

I just heard the song OMG the singers are Rahat Fateh Ali Khan & Shreya Ghosal their combo is my favorite ever, this song is also beautiful.

between did u hear the latest news about ETT?

Originally posted by: -Crystal-

I just heard the song OMG the singers are Rahat Fateh Ali Khan & Shreya Ghosal their combo is my favorite ever, this song is also beautiful.

Happy you like it.Smile what latest news do tell?😲
Edited by wat_up - 12 years ago
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Glad u like the song... wats the news?

@Pragya - Ok...
That they will on the 10th of august go to Dublin and then the shooting will start.

sound so fake, how is it posible when both salman and katrina have movies releasing by that time they have to promote their movies so how on earth can the shooting start from 10th of august?

someone else said the shooting is delayed, maybe thats true?
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

That they will on the 10th of august go to Dublin and then the shooting will start.

sound so fake, how is it posible when both salman and katrina have movies releasing by that time they have to promote their movies so how on earth can the shooting start from 10th of august?

someone else said the shooting is delayed, maybe thats true?

At first when indiafm reported this, we also thot as on so tight shchedule... how can sallu go... but i guess they might have locked some dates for shoot... and den both will come back for promotions...

Originally posted by: Da_BagarhBilla

At first when indiafm reported this, we also thot as on so tight shchedule... how can sallu go... but i guess they might have locked some dates for shoot... and den both will come back for promotions...

yeah I think u right, maybe its only a 5 day shoot? maybe they going to shoot in that college only. I think most of the movie will be shoot from mid september to end october.
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

BodyGuard Shooting Schedule is upset coz of miscommunication... so everything is now effected... ETT Shoot was to start from End July... now will start from AUG 10..
.shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
omg its so hard to stop listening to this song
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GAdUYCfC5IA[/YOUTUBE]