Frequent Posters

*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
dekh na aur main sapne dekh rahi thi uske channel ke😆
suzi_b thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa Season 4 has won the award for the Best Entertainment Programme at the 16th Annual Asian Television Awards...Congrats to Mads & team JDJ...👏🥳
suzi_b thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Resham*

dekh na aur main sapne dekh rahi thi uske channel ke😆

ajkal kal to har Mads related sapna turna out to be a rumor...😆
suzi_b thumbnail
Madhuri Dixit loved my brownies: Saransh Goila

Saransh who was often called 'Madhuri Dixit Nene's chocolate hero' in "Food Food", told us about the dish that impressed Madhuri the most. "I had prepared chocolate brownies on the show, which Madhuri absolutely adored. She was so impressed with it, that I not only gifted her a huge box of those brownies, but also distributed them amongst the crew members," he recalls.

*Resham* thumbnail
Thx fr all the links suzi, seriously aajkal uske bare mein kuch bhi ek sapna hi lagta hai😆 and c the popularity of jdj it won the awd
suzi_b thumbnail
Ya very happy about JDJ winning the award...at least some good news...😆
suzi_b thumbnail

Madhuri Dixit Nene will now discuss her personal beliefs and promote values she has always believed in on television. The actress talks to Divya Kaushik on why she chose to shift her base from USA and about her growing interest in the small screen.

Out of many things that she wants to do in future ' owning a production house, starting a dance school, assist in direction ' starting her own channel is also on the list. But it is surely not happening right now as was falsely reported. After Sanjeev Kapoor's channel, Madhuri Dixit Nene is a part of another project on TV, and this time in an altogether different avatar. The actress, who recently shifted her base from USA to Mumbai, is a brand ambassador or "brand philosopher" of Life OK, Hindi GEC's new brand that will go on air from tomorrow and will replace popular channel Star One. And it seems Madhuri is enjoying the TV space more than anything and not just that she believes, "TV is the best medium to connect with my fans even in remote areas of this country." But pallu politics is not something that interests her. "It is an entertaining medium and there is every kind of stuff but I will only pick up what I feel like doing," she says.

During the channel promotions across the nation, Madhuri stresses on the fact that her association with the channel is that of a sutradhaar or a moderator who will appear on small screen every day after a show, discussing few things and guiding viewers about the stories. "Each show brings out certain values and that makes it a mix of entertainment and values that we often ignore. After the show, I will talk about the relevance of those values in our lives. Most of us don't realise but while we move forward to pursue our dreams we put certain values at stake. I was interested in associating myself with the channel as soon as I got to know about the concept of the show. The values that it promotes and the values I have always believed in my life are the same. I felt if my role as the sutradhaar can help me reach out to millions, convey to them something positive and bring a change in some of their lives then it shall be a great achievement for me," said the actress who looked ravishing in a maroon sari.

Meanwhile, the channel spokesperson says the actress was their first choice as she is one person who has always been true to her values and her personal life reflects the values that they are promoting through the channel. Madhuri says she feels more than happy that they could draw a parallel between her life and channel's philosophy. "I have been always true to myself and have done whatever my heart has told me to do, and with full conviction. I was sure in my mind when I wanted to dedicate my entire focus and time to my work and when I wanted to give it to my family. I kept on doing some work like I did Devdas after my marriage because I felt I should do it so I don't take up anything until and unless it interests and excites me," she said. Taking a decision about this channel didn't come easily either. "I wanted to know about each and every story and see some videos before giving the final answer," she shared.

Jhalak Dikhla Jaa, she says, introduced her to the power television has and how it can help her remain connected to her fans. "I realised how much people here love me and how much they want me to keep doing things. It was definitely a tough task to be a judge and it was difficult to even please my kids. They often asked me why I gave a contestant eight on 10 when the other judges rated him/ her higher. But it was a great experience and I got an opportunity to explore the world of television," she said and reminded that each of her ventures on the small screen has been different from the other. However, her role as the ambassador for the Food Food channel is entirely different. "I don't want to get preachy. All I'm looking at is connecting with my fans at different levels," she adds.

Over the years, Madhuri says, there have been major changes in small screen and Bollywood industries, most of it positive. She feels things were never this organised and technically advanced as they are now. "The industry is more organised and has evolved and there are maturer and contemporary stories on offer," she adds.

Ever since Madhuri has made a comeback on the small screen, there have been speculations that she will return to the silver screen as well but she says cine-goers will have to wait longer for the same. "Not until I have something that really interests me. I've read a few scripts and am considering them but nothing has been finalised so far. I think it's too soon to announce something. I've just returned and as there are too many things to do, I'm trying to strike a balance between work and family and giving my hundred per cent to the projects at hand," says Madhuri.

The dhak-dhak girl gives credit to her husband for whatever she has achieved post-marriage. "Because we work as a team and not as individuals. This has helped me make the right choices and keep going. Both of us work towards similar goals and that helps. Even when we were taking the decision to return to India, we're together thinking about it together. We wanted our kids to grow up with all those things we grew up with. We knew if it didn't happen now, it will never happen," she shares.

The actress admitted of being a private person while she was at the helm of affairs. "But I'm now open about my beliefs and thoughts. However, I still go blank at times about what should I talk about on twitter. There has been so much of change around me that I find it tough to be the same person I once was," she concludes.

http://www.dailypioneer.com/vivacity/28279-gajagamini-turns-sutradhaar.html

Edited by suzi_b - 12 years ago
suzi_b thumbnail
BTW we wld need a new Mads FC soon...😉
*Resham* thumbnail
Wow great to read this. Suzi, we wl make new FC soon enough