Bollywood Diva: Madhuri Dixit FC

*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Yipee...

V again move in here..and discuss about the Diva...you all hv made this one really successful...πŸ˜ƒ 

Thanks to all of you who are really true Mads fansπŸ€—

Well what can one say of her...we all know..right...

Pls continue discussing on her...as very rightly now all know everything of her...and adore her to the death...πŸ˜›

The link to the earlier FC's are given below:

Keep discussing my friends

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

suzi_b thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Congrats on yet another FC of Madhuri Dixit...the ultimate Diva...and the most beautiful woman in the world😊

Nice and simple intro...the pics say it all...loved them😍❀️
suzi_b thumbnail

Edited by suzi_b - 12 years ago
TheMadhurifan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Congrats on yet another Madhuri Dixit FC

The past few days have been like a festival for all of us, seeing so many Madhuri Dixit picture everyday.

And my God with each passing day she is looking more & more beautiful, can't have enough of her. The more we see her the more we want her back on the big screen, i hope that this wish of ours is fulfilled soon.

Am loving this outfit of hers, and loved her at the "Emeralds of Elephants" launch too

Can never find words how to describe my love for her but ❀️❀️❀️ her alot.

By the way does anybody know where luv_sakshi is? She's very good at words 😊 hope all is well at her end
Edited by TheMadhurifan - 12 years ago
TheMadhurifan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Edited by TheMadhurifan - 12 years ago
suzi_b thumbnail
Lovely pics...thanks 4 sharing...I am sooo loving the outfit...😍
suzi_b thumbnail
Delhi Couture Week begins, Madhuri applauds Varun Bahl

Source: Ekta Oberoi   |   Last Updated 08:54(23/07/11)

All eyes were set on the ramp and the most awaited moment was here. Day 1 of Synergy one Delhi Couture Week started with a bang, with none other than India's most loved Bollywood actress, Madhuri Dixit, gracing the occasion.

At the event to support designer Varun Bahl, the 44-year old actress chose to limit herself to the front row. Dressed in a white anarkali, the actress looked every inch of a Diva and hogged the limelight even while the show was on.

The show celebrated the amalgamation of two cultures ' India and France ' that celebrate the spirit of couture to the hilt. Taking inspiration from French Queen Marie Antoinette, Bahl fused majestic jackets and corsets with lehengas, anarkalis and farshi-pajamas. Colours like pistachio greens, deep wines and maroons, passionate reds and pure whites came alive on the rich gold and white backdrop. 

The innate sense of luxury was illustrated with the utmost use of velvet, along with the breezy chiffons and tulle nets and rich damasks. 

Edited by suzi_b - 12 years ago
suzi_b thumbnail
Madhuri sizzles at Delhi Couture Week...😊
suzi_b thumbnail

How do I describe this pic ???😍

I am running out of words to describe Mads...😳

The first impression on seeing Mads in this lovely outfit was that of a beautiful Fairy in a flower garden...😍❀️

It's such a romantic look...the jewellery and the hairdo is making her look like a princess...while the floral embroidery and the lovely cloud like white anarkali with the ribbon bordered dupatta is making her look like a beautiful Fairy...😍

So here is my beautiful Fairy in a flower garden...☺️❀️

*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I m so loving her outfit yaar...its so lovable and looks stunning on her...very simple but yet glorious...just like her...

Thx thx thx for sharing all these wonderful pix...and the articles