Well done Pooja Gor... Akka Pratigya

carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
Pooja was mindblowing in her performance today... her voice the emotions, so good.
Just wanna say well done.
Everyone was fantastic but Pratigya had a lot to do and she was billiant. well done Pooja and congrats to you too hun. You are chottu's second mommy.
I hope the Thakurs really respect her for this..

pic thanks to anondo

Edited by carisma2 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Kudos to PG!! ...She did a good/brilliant job!! ðŸ˜ŠðŸ˜Š

I agree..I want a scene where the thakurs praise and give credit to Pratigya...I don't mind GD's over-praising either here...coz she deserves it 😃😃😃

I want a kriya scene on this sequence as well..😳😳
Edited by ....Poojie.... - 12 years ago
carisma2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Poojie...

Kudos to PG!! ...She did a good job!! ðŸ˜ŠðŸ˜Š For a young girl - in such a stressful situation - she was brilliant with all her expressions etc... honestly this is her best performance ever.

I agree..I want a scene where the thakurs praise and give credit to Pratigya...I don't mind GD's over-praising either here...coz she deserves it 😃😃😃 She sure does... Plus she looked so cute holding the baby, oh when will Kriya have theirs.

I want a kriya scene on this sequence as well..😳😳 Krishna was sooo excited - I bet he wants a baby too now.

pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

I agree ...😊😊..PG was really good...

oh yes...want kriya's come soon as well..but they need to grow up fast now...😊😳

I am sure he must be disappointed that he would be the last one...but oh well..we know kriya kid will be spoilt a lot...like baba was...😳😳
piyarapiyari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yup dii agree wid u she was superb well nothing say more just want kriya scene after this agree wid pooja
carisma2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: piyarapiyari

Yup dii agree wid u she was superb well nothing say more just want kriya scene after this agree wid pooja

In your profile pic - this was the scene when Baba was talking about his baby with Pratigya.
suk4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Agreed, she was great today, and i thought she looked lovely holding the baby when the thakurs returned home, expected some praise for her, maybe K'll make up for it 😉 unless someone makes her pareshan again as usual, but we need a nice lighthearted kriya scene.

carisma2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: suk4

Agreed, she was great today, and i thought she looked lovely holding the baby when the thakurs returned home, expected some praise for her, maybe K'll make up for it 😉 unless someone makes her pareshan again as usual, but we need a nice lighthearted kriya scene.

Oh yes - she was brilliant and she looked so cute with chottu.
amrapali_dubey thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: carisma2

Pooja was mindblowing in her performance today... her voice the emotions, so good.

Just wanna say well done.
Everyone was fantastic but Pratigya had a lot to do and she was billiant. well done Pooja and congrats to you too hun. You are chottu's second mommy.
I hope the Thakurs really respect her for this..

so true...she is his second mom...😊😊
carisma2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: amrapali_dubey

so true...she is his second mom...😊😊

She sure is.. plus chottu looks like her own son - he's just soo fair like his choti mommy.