Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fariwish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Wonderful n superb acting by Pooja Gor and all other... the epi is mindblowing .
Filza. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

and seeing K's immense love for his wife i think he would love to have a baby girl who looks exactly like Pratigya...  her reflection!

babithaj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I had tears out of joy n excitement looking at PG and the situation, she does the delivery for Kesar... It was superb emotional bonding between those three strong ladies...Piyassia was also so good...welcome new chotu...God Blessya...
riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

i agree pooja performance today was mindblowing... it was a good trio between the three... pooja was really good... she has been always with kesar in bad times...

well done pooja gor akka Pratigya... when is krishna turn to be a dad????????😆 end of the show i guess...

Edited by riyya6 - 12 years ago
CrAzYRED thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
she was amazing indeed. Pratigya, Kesar and Pessiya ,these three women had a great bonding moment, would so love to see  them work more together.  Love Pessiya, facial expression, the saxenas, could learn some acting skills from her.
what was the need for them to show so much of the saxenas.😡 while dadi was talking to  pratz.
idreeskhan123 thumbnail
yeah pratigya ha done a brilliant job...well done pratigya
telstra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yup pooja gor was indeed fantastic yesterday
Elvira22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Pooja was Brilliant Yesterday !!! Hats off 2 uuu Pooja ...👍🏼..
 Love Baba 's smile when he  saw  chotu ...😊..
PristineSoul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Really.. I want to see KriYa baby also.. Oh my my, so cute.. That kid, oh wow sho sho sho shweet.
roshna1020 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yep...  pooja was jst amazing , she was ⭐️ so was the cute baby n y'day epi !!!! not 2 forget kesar & piyassiya has dne very good job

prats scene holding the baby was jst sooo adorable...hop 2 see kriya holdng a baby & hvg lovely  conv  betw dem