Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

b2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Well done PG!!!

Hope a week of lighthearted scenes, celebrations, etc. before they jump to their next track.
Mitrashakti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Yes Cari, wonderful acting by Pooja. She looked super cute holding chotu baby. I baby is super cute and adorable. She is his choti mommy.

I wished somebody asked about how Kesar was doing ? I hope the thakur's are grateful tp Kriya for saving Kesar from the coffin.

Anu
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: anusarkar

Yes Cari, wonderful acting by Pooja. She looked super cute holding chotu baby. I baby is super cute and adorable. She is his choti mommy.

I wished somebody asked about how Kesar was doing ? I hope the thakur's are grateful tp Kriya for saving Kesar from the coffin.

Anu

My thoughts exactly the same as yours. Pratigya and Kesar have gave them so much joy and they should appreciate them I also want Krishu to be a dad.. he's sooo happy for his bro and sister and I want him to feel that happiniess for him and his Babu too.
Mitrashakti thumbnail

Originally posted by: carisma2

My thoughts exactly the same as yours. Pratigya and Kesar have gave them so much joy and they should appreciate them I also want Krishu to be a dad.. he's sooo happy for his bro and sister and I want him to feel that happiniess for him and his Babu too.

Yup. I want to see a Kriya baby too. Do you know,how many years are they really married ? But I do want to see Kriya financially independent before they have a baby. Krish should start working again. What are your thoughts about that?

Anu
Filza. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Pooja Gor was brilliant!! 

interestingly it has always been Pratigya to bring in happiness in Kesar's life. She was the one to come to her help when Shakti wanted Kesar to get the abortion done. Then she saves Kesar (with K's help of course) when they almost killed her by burying her alive. And now finally P was the one to her help and a new life comes to the world. 

carisma2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anusarkar

Yup. I want to see a Kriya baby too. Do you know,how many years are they really married ? But I do want to see Kriya financially independent before they have a baby. Krish should start working again. What are your thoughts about that?

Anu

Yes Anu I dunt knw why they have sidelined that track again.. he needs to start working again.. I think kriya will be thrown out bec of Ganga.
carisma2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Filza.T

Pooja Gor was brilliant!! 

interestingly it has always been Pratigya to bring in happiness in Kesar's life. She was the one to come to her help when Shakti wanted Kesar to get the abortion done. Then she saves Kesar (with K's help of course) when they almost killed her by burying her alive. And now finally P was the one to her help and a new life comes to the world. 

True she has always been there for Kesar.
piyarapiyari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yup dii he was so cute and innocent na now want kriyas baby tooo bt they shld b,lil more mature as krishna warna babu baba ko sanbhale gi y ,baba k lil baba y babu ko hehehelol love all of them rocking acting done by pooja ad kesar others were also gud
Mitrashakti thumbnail

Originally posted by: carisma2

Yes Anu I dunt knw why they have sidelined that track again.. he needs to start working again.. I think kriya will be thrown out bec of Ganga.

maybe that will be a blessing in disguise for them. Kriya niwas in the making will be a treat to watch. I for a change do not want anymore negativity and violence from the thakur's towards P anymore.
Anondo.R thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I'm just watching the episode. Absolutely Pooja Rocked it. Superb acting. Brilliant 😃 👏