Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Thanx dear๐Ÿ˜ƒ
--Ruchi-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: SamiraARTiMAYUR

It was so cute OS Ruch

loved nups keep saying "aap itne sadu kyu hai???
really beautifuly written
sorry for the late comment

its okay samira,u r not late so no need to say sorry๐Ÿค—
thanx for coming here,reading,liking and commenting๐Ÿ˜ƒ
--Ruchi-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bidz_cutegal

I was going awww reading this...its really an adorable OS!๐Ÿ˜ณawww...thanx so much bidu๐Ÿ˜ƒSeriously, I was getting scared if you didn't make it a sad ending but nope, you didn't!๐Ÿ˜ƒ no more sad ending now,I have promised to my MNians๐Ÿ˜›When they went back, I was pretty sure that they both were getting married to each other! When this realization came in my mind, I seriously cracked up on the floor!๐Ÿคฃglad that it made u laugh๐Ÿ˜ƒTotally MaYurilicious OS!โค๏ธ Loved how they agreed with each other and went back! Thank god they did so!๐Ÿ˜† That's what is called Destiny hun!๐Ÿ˜‰ yup...I do believe in destiny thing about relationships so u'll find it somewhere in my each writing๐Ÿ˜†You put a different essence in the character of Nupur in this OS, like 'aap' n 'kanha ji'! I truly appreciate that!๐Ÿ‘ awww...thank u actually wanted to write her dialogs in Hindi๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜‰Mayank was as usual! Cute,hot,amazing n fab!โ˜บ๏ธ Actually both were too good!โญ๏ธ Hats off Ruchi! You did a mind blowing job!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

thanx a lottt...glad๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Thanx so much bidu...its always a pleasure getting good comments from a fab writer like u๐Ÿ˜ƒ
thank u๐Ÿค—
--Ruchi-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: shubhsArti

RUCHIII...
๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—
amazing, lovable & totally MNish OS.
loved it, loved it,loved it.

thank u thank u thank u๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿค—
love u too โค๏ธ
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: --Ruchi--

thanx a lottt...glad๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Thanx so much bidu...its always a pleasure getting good comments from a fab writer like u๐Ÿ˜ƒ
thank u๐Ÿค—

Ahem ahem! Fab writer?!๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ณ I'm pleased!๐Ÿ˜† Between, you are the most fabulous writer as well!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
--Ruchi-- thumbnail

Ahem ahem! Fab writer?!๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ณ I'm pleased!๐Ÿ˜† Between, you are the most fabulous writer as well!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I mean it u r a fab writer๐Ÿ˜ƒ
but I am not,I noe it very well...so don say that๐Ÿ˜†
_ArTi4ever_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
such a cute os it is...loved every bit of it...how simple yet subtle...keep on making more..๐Ÿ˜ณ
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: --Ruchi--

I mean it u r a fab writer๐Ÿ˜ƒ
but I am not,I noe it very well...so don say that๐Ÿ˜†

If you won't be a fabulous writer then I won't wait desperately for your update. Between, update 'destined to be loved' soon!๐Ÿ˜‰ Thanks for the appreciations. Actually I never thought in my dreams that I would be called something like that because there was a time when I used to hate reading and writing! Thanks to my loneliness who taught me to imagine filmy things and pen those down!๐Ÿ˜† Anyways, love ya lots!๐Ÿค—

P.S.- Want some more fab OS like this! But even before that, wanna read the SS update!๐Ÿ˜›
Edited by Bidz_cutegal - 12 years ago
--Ruchi-- thumbnail

If you won't be a fabulous writer then I won't wait desperately for your update. Between, update 'destined to be loved' soon!๐Ÿ˜‰ Thanks for the appreciations. Actually I never thought in my dreams that I would be called something like that because there was a time when I used to hate reading and writing! Thanks to my loneliness who taught me to imagine filmy things and pen those down!๐Ÿ˜† Anyways, love ya lots!๐Ÿค—

P.S.- Want some more fab OS like this! But even before that, wanna read the SS update!๐Ÿ˜›

thanx so much,I am really overwhelmed...btw I am writing the update,today u'll get the PM๐Ÿ˜‰ 
and if u want some more OS then u can read  from SS link itself...I have written many OS before the ss in the same thread๐Ÿ˜Š
love ya too๐Ÿค—