Ruchi OS gallery-New Mayur OS page-52

--Ruchi-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
My Other Works-

Mayur FF Soulmates-The heavens brought them together Forever...(going on)

Mayur FF Golden Were The Days...(going on)

Mayur FF Destined to be Loved(completed)

Dreams and Perception
---------------------------------------

It was cold,dark night...the boy was sitting on the corner of a bench on a plateform,He was rubbing his hands in order to feel some warmth...he had nothing except his vollet containing some money,his credit card and some business cards.

The plateform is small because it was out of the city,near a town.There was no one at this time except the longlasting darkness and cold winds.

A girl, horrified and almost running came there on the plateform.The boys looked at the girl,she was fully dressed up,a deep pink  bridal lahenga and heavy jwellery were clearly showing that she had run away from her marriage.The 
boy was first shocked a bit but then he saw girl's face,she was looking extremly pretty and her face was glowing.
The boy could'nt take his eyes off for a moment.

"Excuse me !!" said the girl waving her hand infront of the boy

The boy got back in his senses.

"yes" he said

"Can u tell me when the next train will come?" asked the girl

"No!" boy replied showing no interest.
"Ohh!!!" the girl became sad and worried.
She sat down on the bench near the boy.The shifted a bit so that girl will not feel uncomfortable.

The girl was looking here and there,she was tensed,worried and even scared.Boy was observing her each and every activity very carefully but said nothing.

"Ohh God what will I do now,help me kanha ji??" the girl was grumbling.

The boy looked at her with questioning eyes.

"wo kya hai na,hume kahin jaldi jana hai aur train ka bhi pta nahi hai" the girl said showing a fake smile.

"Maine pucha kya?" the boy replied coldly

"Nahi wo...kya hai na humse jyada der chup nahi raha jata..."said the girl in order to have a conversation.

"aur mujhe jyada bolne wale log pasand nahi!" replied the boy

"sadu kahin ka!" the girl grumbled.

The girl was Nupur Bhushan who ran away from her marriage because she believed that she will meet her prince charming somewhere,someday...and she did'nt want to marry with a boy chosen by her parents.She was forced to marry with her parent's choice,but she was looking for her prince charming.

"what???" said the boy angrily.

"Nothing!!!" replied Nupur.

"hey kanha ji kis musibat me fans gaye hum...koi rasta nahi nazar aa raha hai,ab kya kare hum???" nupur was scared
and saying to herself.

"are u saying something?" the boy asked

"wo kya hai na,hume apne dream boy se milna hai aur yahan to koi train bhi nahi hai"said nupur
"ohh toh where do u want to go?I mean where ur dream boy lives?" asked the boy
"I don't know!!!" nupur replied
"what???" What do u mean by I don't know??? U have run away from ur wedding for him and u don't know where he is??"the boys exclaimed in shock.

"hum batate hai...hum ek bhavishya dekhne wali aunty se miley the,unhone hume bataya ke hume humare sapno ka raajkumar achanak kahin kisi roz milega,but humari jis se shadi ho rahi hai wo to arranged hai toh ye humare sapno ka raajkumar nahi ho sakta,ab aap hi bataiye hum kya karte?? baraat aane wali thi aur hum bhag aaye,humne us idiot ka chehra bhi nahi dekha tha" nupur narrated the whole thing.

"What???" the boy was shocked hearing this..."are u mad??? I mean how can u stake ur life on ur foolish dreams and bhavishya batane wali aunty's damn shit" the boy was almost shouting.

"hum to aise hi hai...par aap bataiye aap itni raat ko yahan kya kar rahe hai?"

The boy felt uncomfortable by this question...he said nothing.

"ab boliye na???" nupur urged.
"wo actually...I have also run away from my marriage." the boy finally said.

"kya??? aap bhi??? par kyu?? aapko bhi bhavishya batane wali aunty.."

"Shut up!!" the boy interrupted.

"aap itne sadu kyu hai??? aapko kisi se baat karne me itni problem kyu hoti hai???maine to aapko sab kuch bta diya"

"mind ur own business!!!" the boy said angrily and roughly

"but humare paas to mind hai hi nahi then how can I mind.." nupur replied and smiled.

This brought smile on the boy's face too.

"Actually my father was forcing me for marriage,I want to focus on my career now...I got a great chance and did'nt want to miss this oppertunity,but after marriage I'll have responsiblity of that girl too,her expectations,her demands and my career will be ruined!!!" said the boy

"aap aisa kyu sochte hai? all girls are not demanding,ab mujhe hi dekh lijiye,I only want my love from my husband..."said the girl in a dreamy voice.

The boy looked at the girl,she was looking even more pretty now...her smile penetrated his heart...

"God she is damn beautiful!!" thought the boy...he was lost in her smile...

"aapko pta hai...jab koi kisi se sacha pyaar karta hai toh uske sapne,uski khushiyan jyada important ho jati hai...
aur wo insaan chahe jitna uske liye sab kuch kar sakta hai..." the girl was saying all as she was in her dream...the boy was looking at her...lost in her smile,her dreams and her dream world.

"kya hua??aap kuch bol kyu nhi rahe?" nupur asked

"umm...Nothing!!" the boy managed to say.." but all girls are not like u!" he said

"acha to agar aapko humse shadi karni hoti toh aap karte kya??" the girl asked excited.

The boy felt awkward by her sudden question,actually felt shy but did'nt want to show it.

"U r impossible!!!"he said

"are bataiye na...aap humse shadi karte kya?"nupur again asked.

"Now...what kinda question is this!!!"said the boy showing a bit anger.

"aap itne sadu kyu hai??arey batane se aapki humari shadi ho to nahi jayegi na...bataiye na.." Nupur again asked
like a small kid.
The boy looked at her,she was looking cute...

"tumhe apne ghar se bhagna nahi chahiye tha..."he said in order to diver her mind.
"kyu?" 
"coz u are running before ur dreams,and running from the reality,u r ignoring the truth,u r living in ur dream world...reality is that this prince charming thing is just a dillusion,u never know when someone enter in ur life and become ur life,u need not to find him!" said the boy

"acha chaliye maana hum sapno ki duniya me hai,par hume apne sapno pe bharosa hai ke wo ek din pure honge,par aap
aapko to apne sapno pe hi bharosa nahi hai,aapko khud pe bharosa nahi hai,aap soch rahe hai ke ek ladki ke aapki life me aa jane se aapke sapne tut jayenge!" nupur replied

they both were silent,thinking,

"actually she is right" the boy thought" I did'nt believe on my own dreams,I should'nt run away,if I had a firm believe that I am competent enough to fulfill my dreams then I should not scared of ruining my career coz of marriage!"

"actually ye hai to sadu par kah to sahi raha hai,maine sapno ke piche bhag ke sacchi ka samna nahi kiya,aur kya pta jis se meri shadi hone wali hai,wahi mera prince charming ho!" the girl thought

"so!!" both said simultaneously and lauted

"I think u r right!"said the boy "I should go back home"
"aur hum bhi soch rahe hai ke...par ab hum wapas kaise jaye" nupur said nervously

"jaise aayi thi!" the boy said..."bhag kar" and both laughed.

And they both stood up and started walking towards their destination.

"dulhan ko bulaiye"said pundit ji

and Nupur with her friends proceeds towards mandup,with lowered eyes and baby steps...her heartbeats were fast.
The boy saw her bride with stolen eyes and was surprised to see her...

"Ohh My goodness!!! she is,she is my bride" The boy thought "whom I just met on plateform"

He was amazed,surprised and happy,actually very happy...The boy was Mayank Sharma.

Now it was nupur's turn to see his bridegroom,she looked at him with stolen eyes...and her eyes broaden,
she too was surprised.

"aap yahan baith jaiye"said pundit ji and nupur sat beside mayank.

"u were asking that will I marry u or not"mayank whispered in her ears...

"Yes I'll marry u!" he again whispered.

Nupur's cheeks turned red..."ohh to ye hai mera prince charming,kahin kisi roz,mujhe mil jayega...how true It was,mayank usey kahin kisi roz achanak hi toh mila tha plateform par!

Love
ruchi😳

Index
1.Dreams and Perception-Page 1
2.A day without you-Page 8
3.The journey begins-Page 13
4.The Day Dreamer(Nupur only)-Page 17
5.The Dark side of me(Mayank only)-Page 20
6.Broken Hearts-Page 24
7.Jab aana hi hai ik din(Not Mayur)-Page 27
8.I hate her-Page 31
9.Classroom Romance-Page 36
10.Chalte chalte-Page 40
11.Jaan teri..sanse teri..47
12.Life in memories...52
Edited by --Ruchi-- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
awesome
loved it 
mayur_eternal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Ruchi..
totally filmy story😳..so cute..
Two things I really appreciated in ur story..one..Maynk and Nupur listened to each others advice inspite of being strangers..two individuals who didnt heed to their family's decisions followed the advice of an aqcuiantance of barely half an hour,that too, concerning the most imp aspect of their life..coz Mayank and Nupur were connected to each other in one way or the other..❤️
second thing..although they tried to avoid and change their destiny, they finally became one.It shows no matter whatever u do and wherever u go, if u r destined for it, it will happen.Just like Mayur's marriage.😳

EMERSONisanASS thumbnail
awww sooo sweet update...😊 😊
RoohPay thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
OMG...its such a cuteee os!! 
loved the concept!
ending was fab!

payal_
Maria. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
such a cute Os

beautiful

loved it.,...
ria.arjun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
beautifully written... i loved the ending part...

loved it 😊
--Ruchi-- thumbnail

Thanx😊
--Ruchi-- thumbnail

Thank u😊
--Ruchi-- thumbnail