Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Farzu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
I started watching EHMMBH last night and Im all caught up! Thank god it was only 2 weeks of episodes! πŸ˜† Its a good show ofcourse cuz my man Abhinav is in it even though hes in like 2 mins per episode :( BOOO! But really great pairings and nice story! Its kinda different from all the other typical Indian shows! You should watch it, yes :)

Loving the ArHi stuff as usual. They are beautiful! TVD stuff is so pretty! And wow, nice coloring on all sigs! My favorite sig from the entire update has to be this one though http://i.imgur.com/5pqEH.jpg . ITS LIKE SOO SOOO GORGEOUS :| Like wowzies Im just amazed at your coloring on it. It is beautiful! Muahs great update love <33

.Jazz. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Amazing update as always❀️ ArHi stuff is just amazing!!😍 Love the Arnav siggy, soo darn cute😊
-Harshu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome update !!
Love the ArHi icons <3 colouring is gorgeous !

http://i.imgur.com/9y6eV.jpg this is FAB !!

TVD stuff is out of this world <3 Each & every sig is to die for :) 
Colouring & styles r amazing !!!

DulceAmor thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Such a stunning update, Danglez! The ArHi icons are adorable! You're right, you know, their expressions are hilarious. Loved the sigs you made on them too - they are looking gorgeous and I love the colouring you did for them! The TVD stuffs are all fantastic. Have you seen 3x05 yet? I am loving the Tyler-Caroline sig, they really are too sweet. Wish I could convert you into a delena fan though so you could make sigs on them, but I know that's not gonna happen. πŸ˜† The secret circle sigs are looking stunning too! Beautiful colouring on them! Brilliant work hun!
-Aliya- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Is it weird that your username reminds me of dragons? Okay well dragon girl who is immensely talented another absolutely brilliant update from you. i should never expect less than that from you, i know that.

I LIKE the green on the ArHi sigs. the border on the LOL sig is so fresh and looks really bright and well 'LOL'ish. failure at siggy grammar.

Its such a midnighty romantic sig, goes very well with the picture i guess. I really really love it.

Excellent update Drag- ...Dangelz..;P
madhoshiyaan. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Fab update Dangzzz!!πŸ€—

me chooo LOVED the ArHi ones! ahww the first two were sooo funny to watch!
Love the sggs totally! other ones are amazing too..
esp the b/w one.. very beautifully done!❀️

IEKSSS IEKSSS ASRπŸ€ͺOEF! he was ACTUALLY smilinggg!
OMG I still cannot believe it he did itπŸ˜†
Love it the sggy to the COREE! I can stare the whole to it!😍😍😍

OMG! the TVD ones.. WAOOWW! I loved the simplicity so mch!
I mean .. what you have done with colouring is just amazing nd I love the small simple size!
I think you should make more sggs like this.. I really like it ;)

also other stuff are fabb as usual!
Keep rockingggπŸ˜ƒ .. waiting for the nxt shop :D
Dangelz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -.Aisha.-

omg i love each sig
really liked the way u used pictures and texture. beautiful way to write texts wooow
gorgeous fonts and colorings

senorita

Aww...thanks so much Aisha! 😳 Glad you loved the sigs, especially the styles, text styles and colourings =)

Originally posted by: Sunshine Girl

Eeekss Dangelz tvd stuff is just too good..awsm ...stelena sigx r so good..styling rock as ever !!! Coloring and textures r amazing..Arhi stuff is nice too !!!

Aww...thanks so much Hina! 😳 So glad you loved the TVD stuff, especially the Stelena stuff =)  

Originally posted by: -Sofia-

FABBB update Dangzz =D

I sooo LOVED ArHi and Barun ones most =D
<3333

Thanks so much Sofi! 😳 Glad you loved the ArHi and Barun sigs most =)

Originally posted by: Shamsaaa.

SHITT! dudeee i justt loveee the updateee!<3 AWESOME!:D

Thanks so much Sam! 😳 Glad you loved the update =) OMGG you changed your username! 😲 πŸ˜† 

Edited by Dangelz - 12 years ago
Dangelz thumbnail

Originally posted by: oishi_ksg

hahaa...ArHi icons & siggys are soo funny & cute...lol

and you, the queen of colouring did fab Job..
awesomeee

Thanks so much Oishi! 😳 Glad you loved the ArHi icons and sigs =) Queen of colouring?? 😲 You're too sweet! πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: ..-Sanzz-..

Love Those ArHi Iconss : D Embarrassed You Have Captured Their Adorableee Expressions Perfectlyyy <3 πŸ˜

Thanks so much Sanz! 😳 Glad you loved the ArHi icons =)

Originally posted by: priya_luna

Awesome update Danglez!!!
I adore the Arhi icons , so pretty Thanks so much Priya! 😳 Glad you loved the ArHi icons =)

http://i.imgur.com/Axshw.jpg-This siggy , I just adore , especially the colour , I love the yellow and green . This is my favourite Arhi scence so far . Aww...thank youuu! So glad you loved the sig, especially the green and yellow in it. πŸ˜†

This siggy , is just amazing , I love siggies that are in black and white colouring Aww...thankss! I love making B&W sigs myself, cause they are so much easier than colouring. πŸ˜†

My favourite has to be the ASR one , such a killer smile 😍☺️ Thank youuu and nice to see you using the sig =)

The TVD siggies , really fab too . Especially the Steleana siggies. Thanks so muchh!

Edited by Dangelz - 12 years ago
Dangelz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Madhura..

Well ya..Thanks for understanding..No problem =) and ya b4 asr pusing shyam frm a cliff...some karate moves will be great to watch...LOL I know right? πŸ˜† shyaam passes ll limits..he killed...and why doesnt no 1 understand..man..and now..they will feel..khushi and shyaam be married..eeeks..I want khushi to run with asr now..and come back and say am married...Khushi and ASR need to get married asap in order to save Khushi from Shyam! But then again, I don't really want a marriage track at the moment...

You make more gorgeous stuff than ever..
Hope u had great time in Durga puja...gud to see ur update. Thank you, I did have a good time =)
Icons r lovely..u capture their expressions well..
Siggies abt Tvd..love the colouring..and lovely..
Thanks so muchh! Glad you loved the icons, and the colourings on the TVD sigs =)
Other show..bhi good..
Update stealer..yup u r arhi..updater..That's right. πŸ˜†
Wow...wow..wowww...wowww
Just no other word all is best...and text u used..LOL and all..beautiful..loved colouring,blending,texture,fonts...sab kuch looks wow... Aww...thank you so much once again Madhura. 😳

Originally posted by: Aichuu

awsome work dangelz really daszzeling just fablous i loved everything abt ur work the colouring of icons are just fablous those signyz make me wanna use it awsome ,,,Aww...thanks so much Ash! Really means alot! So glad you loved the colouring on the icons and sigs =)
oh my god that tvd stufff toook my breath aaway omg omg omg omg omg omg can u iomagine how much i m happy to see that stuff? Aww...you're too sweet! So glad you're happy to see the TVD stuff =) i m gonna use damon stuff ,,,,, SE is amazing when u make it awsome Aww...thank youuu!
but my fav signy of the update is

i dnt know i loved everything abt it Thanks so muchh! Glad you loved the sig you mentioned above, the most from the update =)

Shamsaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Dangelz

Aww...thanks so much Aisha! 😳 Glad you loved the sigs, especially the styles, text styles and colourings =)

Aww...thanks so much Hina! 😳 So glad you loved the TVD stuff, especially the Stelena stuff =)  

Thanks so much Sofi! 😳 Glad you loved the ArHi and Barun sigs most =)

Thanks so much Sam! 😳 Glad you loved the update =) OMGG you changed your username! 😲 πŸ˜† 

Ohh Yappp i like changingg!πŸ˜† didnt you liked it!?πŸ˜†πŸ˜³
Oppss here i mean did you!πŸ˜†πŸ˜³
Edited by Shamsaaa. - 12 years ago
Previous
1 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116
Next