luv ur ff cn u plzz add me 2 ur pm list x
Mandy20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
great update! eager to read next part!
NazmaJ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Properly enjoying your story it's taking a very interesting turn and journey... can't wait to read more!!!
Mandy20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
love this story, please continue soon
-JollyJabeen- thumbnail
Awesome,just absolutely awesome,
UPDATE SOOON
swasthi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Caught up with the last two updates.

What will happen to Gopi now? What does Ahem have to say about this?

Update soon.
raninarayan thumbnail
I am sooo sorry for the late update...hope u like it
PART 12

Ahem IV1 *this is what u wanted right? Riddance from that gopi. Gopi that gawar your mom picked for u. that girl u had to marry after heart breaking break up with Anita. That girl who doesn't know anything. That gawar who washed your laptop. That ……that….GOPI* IN2 *yes shes Gopi, that gawar your mum picked for you who is now more dear to your mum than you. that gopi you fantasied about a lot of times. That girl who on many occasions have outsmarted well educated people. Yes she is that gopi*

Ahem: STOP!! I cant take this anymore! Why do I have to juggle my own thoughts. Why is a part of me not with me in this decision. I dnt….love…her? NO! I don't! I want to be the same bachelore Ahem Modi I used to be. And that is it. Mom did the right thing. I want a divorce.

Kokila: ahem!!

Ahem came downstairs and saw there was the family lawyer and the family members.

Kokila: ahem the lawyer is here to finalise yours and gopi's divorce.

Lawyer: Ahem please read these papers and sign at the bottom. Gopi has already signed the papers.

Hearing this that gopi has already signed the papers hit his ego somewhere. He saw gopi's signature which read "gopi ahem modi". He stared at the signature for a while before he finally printed his ink onto it.

Lawyer: it will take sometime for the papers to process but not long since gopi hasn't claimed anything from ahem and there are no children involved. It wont take long, maybe a month.

Saying this the lawyer left the house. Kokila also left for her room and the others followed to their respective rooms leaving ahem to stare at the empty living room. After a moment he realised that he hasn't seen gopi.

Ahem IV1 *looking for someone?* IV2 *No. I am not bothered about her* he then goes into his room. its dinner time now and everyone is at the table except gopi. Ahem cant stop himself from being curious as to where she is as he hasn't seen her the whole of today. Everyone seemed to be down but no one mentioned gopi at all. All were silent and ahem felt a bit guilty for it.

Two days have passed and still no sign of gopi. Ahem was getting annoyed now. IV1 *where is she? No one is even talking about her. How can she just leave the house and no one stop her? Where is she? IV2 *why you so bothered? I thought you said you didn't care. Besides she isn't your wife anymore so why leave under the same roof?* ahem tried to push away his inner voices but it kept forcing back in. its been 5 days and no one has said a word about gopi. He couldn't take it anymore so he decided to ask about gopi.

Ahem: papa, do you know where gopi is? I mean is she back at her mama's place?

Parag: ahem beta…gopi is not living with her mama. She is……

Kokila: she is fine! And ahem you don't have to worry about that gawar. She is no longer your burden. Where ever she is, she is fine.

Saying this kokila walks back to her room while parag releases a silent sigh and ahem…..well … confused. Concerned. Curious.

Rashi is in her room when her mother calls.

Urmila: rashi….its been so long why haven't you called me? By the way I am very proud of your kalakari. You are truly my daughter. You finally got that gawar out of the modi mahal. But why didn't you tell me yourself. I just learnt from the milkman that gopi is no longer there. Tell me all, tell me what happened and how you managed to succeed.

Rashi: mummy please!! I don't want to talk about it. please leave me alone and don't interfere into my family matters.

Saying this rashi slams the phone down while urmila shocked and angry on rashi's behaviour.

Urmila: now I will have to find out myself as to what happened to that gawar and moreover what happened to my dikri rashi.

rsk16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
very nice update.really want 2 know where is gopi.
chennaigirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow...I dont know how i had missed to read this FF...Its wonderful..
SublimeSanaya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

wow wonderful update ... i was starting to feel tht u have forgotten us ...

so thanx for the wounderful update ... and desperate to find out when Aham would realizes he is in love with the so called gawar : Gopi Aham Modi ... oops is she just plain Gopi now 

anyways ... want to see Aham torture himself for letting go Gopi ... 

btw love the conflicting inner voices ... i am starting to feel tht he is having split personalities ... lol

update soon 

- -badra

Edited by 143badra - 12 years ago