Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Just read part 10, yes your Aham is in love and that scene where he shouts abuse at her and runs out he was doing that before the education track came, when she looked beautiful after her makeover, brought him tea and he wanted to hurt her so she would stay away and stop enticing him...you are doing similarly except with your story you are telling us what Aham is thinking which is great...thanks for that. 

I also want in the serial to see her coming out of the bathroom dressed but her hair still wet she looks really nice like that, and I want Aham to be in the room, awake to see her.

So what is Kokila thinking, doesn't want Gopi hurt possibly she is thinking to marry her off to someone else? Aham is really not going to like that, it's definitely going to make him act and accept her as his wife. 

Great Story, please continue...it's good...👍🏼
SK1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
very nice dear...
keep it up...👏
JewelsAndLace thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
I just read the whole thing and its fantastic! :) Aham's starting to get jealous and also his dream really has got him a bit disturbed and confused. his heart wants her but his mind is stubborn on saying no. him shouting abuse is just his way of letting out his (sexual more than anything) frustration, i can see that happening on the show 😊. Great work!!
vaishali667 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
it is just fabulous part keep it up
MereMahiyaa. thumbnail
Realy nice Update can't wait to read the next part!
Mandy20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
great story
continue please 😊
rsk16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
loved this part.poor ahem , he is so frustrated.
keep updating soon.
SublimeSanaya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

wounderful update ... for a while i thouht tht the dream was the trruth and the reat was a dream 

loved it ... the guy is head over heels in love with Gopi ... 

love the inner voices a lot 

update soon 

- - badra

Pinam3 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Heyy Ranii.. I just have read all the parts of your FF.. it's a really good one.. luv the way ahem gets jealous.. and realization of his wife and feeling thru the inner voice.. :) however part 10 was sad.. but noe we will be able to see restless ahem.. :P thank you for the wonderful FF.. :)
raninarayan thumbnail

PART 11

A week has passed and Gopi has shifted into the guest room and has completely avoided being near Ahem. Kokila has not said a word regarding the whole drama that happened to Ahem and Rashi, well Gopi has begged her not to say anything to Ahem. Ahem however is still shocked that his mind has played such a huge illusion on him and he blames Gopi for it. Everyone is having lunch since its Saturday when the door bell rings. Rashi opens the door and takes a parcel.

Rashi: Kakiji there is a parcel for you.

Kokila immediately left the dining table with the parcel and walked towards her room leaving everyone wondering what could it be.  After a good half hour kokila walks out to the living room where everyone is gathered except Gopi.

Kokila: mota bhai, mota bhabhi I want to talk to you about something very important.

Chirag: yes kokila go ahead.

Everyone gathered around to listen.

Kokila started: chirag bhai, after a lot of thinking and heartbreak I have come to take this decision that ahem and gopi should get divorced.

Everyone was shocked! Chirag and hetal both stood up, while rashi and jigar stood frozen at their place. Ahem who was reading the paper also stood up in utter shock.

Chirag: kokila how can you decide such a big thing? Gopi is not only your daughter in law but ours too. Think about her kokila.

Kokila: chirag bhai, gopi is not my daughter in law but my daughter. And I am thinking about her only. I can not let her leave with a man who doesn't love and respect my daughter. I will not let my daughter keep tolerating the inhumanity and humiliation of a heartless arrogant man.

Ahem felt as if the floor beneath his feet has moved. Rashi already started having tears brim in her eyes.

Hetal: kokila have you thought about what will happen to gopi when she learns about this? She is a little child kokila, she wont be able to handle it

Kokila: I will handle her mota bhabhi. I am her mother and she will obey whatever I say. She is my responsibility. I want a better and happy life for her and this wasn't easy for me to decide either. I have thought a lot about it and very carefully I have decided to take this step.

Hetal and chirag both looked very upset but they agreed to what kokila was saying as they also wanted gopi to be happy. Gopi heard everything from upstairs and ran inside her room and cried her heart out. Just then kokila entered and sat beside gopi gently patting her head.

Kokila: gopi vau, I know this is very hard for you as it is for me but you have to understand that I will never do anything bad for you. I want you to be happy and I am very upset to say this that you wont get the happiness you seek with Ahem. I know I had assured you a lot of times before about ahem accepting you but its no use giving you false reassurance.

Gopi wiping her tears: maaji, I know you will always think the better of me and whatever you have decided has a good reason too but maaji, how can I leave you? I can leave without ahemji if his happiness lies in it but you maaji, I will die without. Please maaji don't break your relation with me.

Kokila is crying: who told you I will break my relation with you and who said I will leave you? I myself will never let you go away from me and you are my daughter gopi vau. A mother can never break her relation with her daughter.

Both hug each other and cry softly.  

Rashi goes to hetal's room and hugs her tight and starts to cry.

Hetal: rashi dikra stop crying, I know how it hurts you

Rashi: mummyji I didn't know whom to turn towards and share this with. Gopi I cant see her devasted face, kakiji, I cant question, mummy wont understand. Its only you mummyji.

They too have a lovely moment together.