Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

norani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: -Rumi-

My exams will finish on 25 July..two more to go..

Oh sorry dear for the big ❓ ...  without knowing that you have not finished your exams. All the best for the remaining two ... when you come back I won't be around.
norani thumbnail

Originally posted by: ulakmini

Norani dear..still you can guess that where Anitha plans to go with Abhi...Will give you a hint...Abhi have a chance to see simi there back

Dear Uneka : Since in the precap, you wrote that Abhi will see Simi while he is shaking hands with Mili, so it should be at a temple. Hope it's right ... 😃
Unekalakmini thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: norani

Dear Uneka : Since in the precap, you wrote that Abhi will see Simi while he is shaking hands with Mili, so it should be at a temple. Hope it's right ... 😃

Anitha is not the girl who goes to temple and have faith  ABOUT mATA RANI...THINK...
-Shankar- thumbnail

Originally posted by: sauris

Hey when r u going to post episode no3.The first two episodes were really good👏

😃  great to see you posting in the forum.  🤗 👍🏼
manga3 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Very good episode Uneka.Waiting to read the next one.
Unekalakmini thumbnail

Originally posted by: manga3

Very good episode Uneka.Waiting to read the next one.

thanks for all of you...will finish next part  soon
norani thumbnail
Originally posted by norani

Originally posted by ulakmini

@Uneka, dear : Thanks dear for the episode 👏. I am enjoying it. So my guesses are all wrong. I forgot everything about another young man in the actual serial ie Vishal. Liked the way you bring him in early parts of Apne. Really liked the way Abhi turned back to Karol Bagh to see what is his sixth sense sensed 😃.

@Dear Shankar : Thanks to you too 👏, I can read the episode before I leave.

@Dear Prankiek and dear Sauris : Thank you for visiting here again. Hope to see your comments in our beloved forum.

@Vin dearie and Sweet Chweetu : Don't you want to come here and read Apne ❓ Give moral support to Uneka ...

@Rumi dear : I know Kalika is busy but how about you ❓ I thought your exam is over ...
Norani dear..still you can guess that where Anitha plans to go with Abhi...Will give you a hint...Abhi have a chance to see simi there back
mhm...not to temple...think

Anitha is not the girl who goes to temple and have faith  ABOUT mATA RANI...THINK...

Dear Uneka : Maybe at the house where Simi's wedding proposal is about to happen ...  and I know that Abhi and Simi will be together because they are made for each other ... The wedding btw Simi with other person than Abhi will not happen.
Edited by norani - 12 years ago
Unekalakmini thumbnail
[QUOTE=norani]

Originally posted by ulakmini

@Uneka, dear : Thanks dear for the episode 👏. I am enjoying it. So my guesses are all wrong. I forgot everything about another young man in the actual serial ie Vishal. Liked the way you bring him in early parts of Apne. Really liked the way Abhi turned back to Karol Bagh to see what is his sixth sense sensed 😃.

@Dear Shankar : Thanks to you too 👏, I can read the episode before I leave.

@Dear Prankiek and dear Sauris : Thank you for visiting here again. Hope to see your comments in our beloved forum.

@Vin dearie and Sweet Chweetu : Don't you want to come here and read Apne ❓ Give moral support to Uneka ...

@Rumi dear : I know Kalika is busy but how about you ❓ I thought your exam is over ...
mhm...not to temple...think

Dear Uneka : Maybe at the house where Simi's wedding proposal is about to happen ...  and I know that Abhi and Simi will be together because they are made for each other ... The wedding btw Simi with other person than Abhi will not happen.

i finished 3rd part and sent it to shankar..still in editing table...
vinolya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Uneka,
Very Nice episode. So Abhi sees Simi... ... yey !!! And he likes her na..

Loved the way you describe each and every character.. too good dear 👍🏼
Unekalakmini thumbnail

Originally posted by: vinolya

Uneka,

Very Nice episode. So Abhi sees Simi... ... yey !!! And he likes her na..

Loved the way you describe each and every character.. too good dear 👍🏼

I already posted part 3,,,,