"Apne" Part two...

Unekalakmini thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_bv5FcMMcI[/YOUTUBE]

Around the dining table of Sethi house, Rajendra, Anuj, Neetu and Milli sit. Milli gives a strange look to Neetu. Neetu also is tensed to hear their father's secret. Simi arrives there with plate of sandwiches and Manju comes behind her with tea pot. 

Neetu says "Oh, how sweet' sandwiches'Maa aaj tum tumhara wahi indian recipe kyun badal diya jo tum roz banati rahti ho? Zaroor kuch kaas bat hein" (Mom, why did you change your usual Indian recipe that you make every day? There's surely something special.) 

RS replies "Beta hum roz ek hi raste mein, ek hi tarike se din guzarte, hai na? Ek ek mod par rasta badal dena zaroori hai. Kabhi koi alag si bhi karna hai."(Dear, we always spend our days in a same way and same style, right? We have to change our path at each turn in life and have to do something different sometimes.) 

Simi gives a lovable and innocent look to her father and she starts to say, "Papa ji, aaj aisi baten kyun kar raha ho? Hum kaise jee rahen hai, yeh important nahin hai, lekin hum sab ek dusare ke saat kush hai, hai na? (Papa ji, why are you talking like this today? It does not matter how we are, but we all happy with each other ..is not it..) 

"Areh, Simmo, tum har baat se serious hona ban karo beta. Zara relax ho jao." (Do not be serious in every matter Simi, relax yourself),RS replies. 

Neethu interrupts and says "Yeh toh Simi di ki tarika hai, har waqt apne sar par koi bojh rakhkar rahnewali ki tahra baat karte ho tum" (That is Simi's nature, all the time she behaves like a person who has a burden.) 

Manju gives an annoyed look at Simi and says "Kyun nahi? Apne aap aur apne pariwar par bojh ho chuka hain yeh." (Why not? She is a burden for family and herself too)       

Simi gives hurtful smile and helpless look to RS but she does not want RS to feel her pain and suddenly turns to Milli. Rs is angry towards Manju and same time feels sorry about Simi who always he consider as his heartbeat. 

RS controls his self and says, "Manju ji, ek ped ka phal kabhi bhi ped keliye bojh nahi banjata. Humare bachon hi hamari amanathen hai. Mujhe pura yakeen hai ke Simmo koi achchi jeewan saathi milega." (Manju, a tree never considers it own fruits as a burden. Our children are our treasures, and I have faith that our Simi will get a good life partner.) 

Manju starts to say, "Lekin shadi toh sahi umar pe hona chahiye."(But marriage should have happened in proper age.)

Milli interrupts "Ma, fir wahi baten kyun? Papa ji kuch bata raha hai." (Why are you saying the same thing mom? Papa ji is going to tell us something

RS gives a pleasant look at Milli. It shows that he appreciated her intercession to change the topic. 

Manju serves RS first and then goes to serve Anuj who is deep in his own thoughts.

"Papa ji ab aur intezaar nahi kar sakti, raz bataona." (We can't wait any more, tell us your secret) says Neethu with her rolling naughty eyes.

"Achcha bachcho, wo meri purani dost Matur uncle hai na, kukh saal se pehle apne bete ko padai keliye London bejha tha aur iske baad shehar bhi chod kar chala gaya apni nayi business keliye, yaad hai na? (I think you can remember that my old friend Mr. Matur, he sent his son to London to fulfill his Education few years ago, and after that he left the city for his new business)

Milli has a big smile on her face and says, "Papa ji woh bewakuf Vishal ko kaun bhula sakta hai? Jab who yahaan aaye toh hamesha meri parishan kar rahi thi." (Papa ji, who can forget that stupid Vishal? When he came here he was always troubling me.)

"College mein, woh tera sabse achcha dost te na?" (He was your best friend at college, right?) asks Neethu.

Milli replies with big smile, "Haan, lekin woh London jane ke baad mujhe contact nahi kiya, shayad ab who mujhe bhool gaya hoga."(But he did not contact me after he went to London'may be he has forgotten me.)

RS continue to say "Nahi beta'ek hafte se pehle, Vishal beta wapas agaya hai, Matur uncle aur aunty bhi uske saat Delhi mein rahne keliye wapas anewale hai. Wo log aaj yahaan ayenge aur apna ghar ki tayarian pura hone tak hamare saat yaha rahenge. (Wishal has came back a week ago. Matur family is coming to live in Delhi back. So they are coming here today, till they arrange their own house, they will stay with us here in our home.) All family members are happy to listen it

Anuj starts his voice for the first time in the family circle, "Woh to achchi baat hai Papa ji, lekin Maa kehti thi ki Simi di ko dekhne keliye koi araha hai aaj shaam mein." (That is good news, but maa said someone is supposed to come to see Simi di.)

RS interrupts and says, "Nahi beta woh hamare padosiyon ne mujhe kehdiya hain ke kuch zaroori kaam ke wajhay se wo ladka aaj nahi aa payenge, wo agale hafte ayega." (Our neighbors informed me that because of some important matter that boy can't come today and he will come next week.)

All of them start to eat and Neethu start to joke with her sisters. "Milli woh Vishal ab bahut bada hogaya hoga na, pata nahi kaise dikega. Kam se kam aaj hum usse dekh sakte hein, ham aaj Simi di ka sapnonki rajkumar ko intezaar kiya hai, lekin anewala toh teri dost" (Milli, Vishal is grown up now and I am wondering how he will look. At least we can see him today, we expected that Simi's dream prince to come today but your friend is coming)

Milli gives a very loving look to simi and says "Shayad Simi di ka sapnon ki rajkumar bhi aaj hi ayega." (Maybe Simi di's dream prince also will come today)

Simi gives her usual light smile to Milli and start to eat again. "Matur pariwar ki swagat keliye saari taiyariya karni hai, jaldi utho bachcho, maa ko madat karo." (We have to prepare everything for welcome Mathur family, get up and help your mother.) RS finishes his breakfast and stands up.

Abhi is in the hospital and walking up and down in the passage in front of surgery room. Suddenly the door opens and the doctor comes to him.

Abhi is impatient and asks, "Uski tabiyat kaise hai doctor? Kya wo theek hai?" (How is his condition Doctor? Is he okay?)

"Ghabrane ki koi baat nahi hai, just a simple shock, aur no harmful injuries. Kya wo tumhara dost hein...ya'?(No need to worry, just a simple shock, and no harm injuries.. is that your friend'or'?)

Abhi replies to doctor, "Wo mera dost nahi hai, lekin ek hafte se pehle, woh London se wapas aneke waqt mere saath plane mein travel kiya tha. Zyada baat nahi hui. Kya main uske saath baat kar sakta hein?" (He is not my friend, but when I was traveling to India from London last week he traveled with me in the plane. I didn't talk with him much. Can I talk to him?)

"yes sure" says doctor and goes away. Abhi enters the room and sees the injured young man sitting on a bed with bandages around his head.

He gives a strange look to Abhi and then gives to him a friendly smile "'.tum...

Tumne laya mujhe hospital'wo din mere saat tum aya ta na? arehh yaar naam to bhool gaya tumhara"(you brought me to the hospital'you were the person who traveled with me...Oh friend I forgot your name )

Abhi goes close to him and says "Abhi..Abhi Taneja" The young man gives him his hand and says "Vishal 'Vishal Mathur"

In Taneja house Anitha goes up and down in the balcony and calls Abhi...no answer from other side. She gets annoyed and very angry'.she starts to shout.

Simi is in balcony in a thinking mood and having flashback of Manju's words about being a burden of the family. RS arrives there..and says to her 'Simmo'tum tumari maa ki baton se itna udas mat ho'ma hai ..fikar karti hein tumhari" (Simi you do not feel sad about your mother's rude words'she is your mother and is worring about you)

Simi replies "Nahin papa ji mujhe maa ki baren me koi shikayat nahi hain, lekin ye shadi'kisi ko apna banana asan kaam nahi hai." (No papa ji I do not have any complain about mather'but this marriage! It is not an easy thing to accept some one as your soul mate.)

"Wo to teek hain beta'salon se pehle jab tum kuch rishton ko inkar karti rahi mein kuch nahi kahan'kyun ki mujhe yakeen ta kahina kahi koi achcha ladka ayega tere liye..lekin umar ke saat waqt aur haalat badal ta rehta hein beta' dyaan se suno 'ke hum iss duniya me akela nahi rah sakti'har admi aur aurat ke liye ek jeewan sati ki zaroorat hain'tumhe bhi apna ghar basa na hain be a'zara socho beta'.umar beeta rahan hein'aur der hona achchi baat nahi hein '"( that is right simi ..when you rejected few proposals in the past I did not say anything..because I had faith ,that one day a good boy will come in to your life'but now age has gone, time and circumstance are changing with age..pay your attention on this matter dear'every man and woman needs a life partner ..we can not live alone in this world'you also have to make your own home'age is going on 'it is not good to be late any more)

At the same time Milli runs to upstairs and says "Papa ji Matur uncle aur aunty gaaya" RS leaves and Milli asks Simi "tum neeche nahi ayenge Simi di?(Are you not coming Simi di?) Simi replies "Main aungi..tum jao." (You go, I will come.)

Milli notices that Simi is in a sad mood'but she realized that simi wants to be alone and she also leaves'

Abhi is driving his jeep beside with Vishal. He says "Vishal'yaar tumhe itna jaldi se hospital chod ke nahi ana chahiye ta 'aur mujhe samaj nahi aata wo tumhara ghadi wrong side pe kyun chalata tumne'?( you does not have to leave hospital soon'and also I can not understand that your why you drive the vehicle in wrong side') 

Vishal replies "mein ma papaji ke saat kal pura raat travel kiya yahan tak'un dono ko nachta keliye restaurant me drop karke hamare uncle aur uska ghar walon keliye gift kareed lene ayata mein'. Hospital mei jagne tak Pata nahi kab neend agaya'( I traveled with my mother and father whole night to come here'I dropped them in a restaurant for breakfast and went to buying some gift for my uncle and his family..till I wake up at hospital do not know when I falls a sleep) 

Abhi says again'"kya wo resturent Karol baug me hein'?( is that returent in Karol baug.. ) nahi ...maa..papa ji nachte ki baad seeeda karol baug me hamari uncle ke ghar jayenge'.to meine bhi tumse isliye kahan ta mujhe wahan drop karne keliye'( no after the breakfast mom and dad straightly will go my uncle's home in Kb ..that is why I asked you to drop me there,,)lo agaya 12/ 24 karol baug'ghadi rukho'( we came 12/ 24 karolbaug..stop the vehicle)'

vishal gets down from the vehicle and invite  abhi to come in'Abhi also  gets down from his jeep but hesitates and says ..nahi yaar ..meri bahen ke saat aaj mera koi program hein'ab bahut der ho chuke hein' apna phone bhi off ho gaya'ab mujhe jaldi ghar jaana chahiye'( no..i have program with my sisiter today and now already got too late..my phone also deid'I have to go home soon..) 

vishal says'.han ..ham tumhe yahan kyun bulaaye'jaldi apna ghar bulaunga'apna number dodo ..phone karunga'.(why I am invite you to come here'I will invite you to come my home.. give me your phone number ..will call you..)

Abhi gives his number to vishal and vishal says warm good bye to Abhi and goes inside to Kb gate'Abhi turn to his jeep, but he gives face impression that he feels something strange '.he turns back to Kb house side and looks up '.then he sees Simi in deep thought at the balcony'.he can not take off his eyes from her and is just looking at her'.

precap - In front of the temple Vishal introduce millie to Abhi...same time simi comes out side from temple...Abhi shake hands with millie but  he looking at simi...

Edited by -Shankar- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Shankar- thumbnail
👏 Great episode Uneka. Abhi sees Simi for the first time 😍
norani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@Uneka, dear : Thanks dear for the episode 👏. I am enjoying it. So my guesses are all wrong. I forgot everything about another young man in the actual serial ie Vishal. Liked the way you bring him in early parts of Apne. Really liked the way Abhi turned back to Karol Bagh to see what is his sixth sense sensed 😃.

@Dear Shankar : Thanks to you too 👏, I can read the episode before I leave.

@Dear Prankiek and dear Sauris : Thank you for visiting here again. Hope to see your comments in our beloved forum.

@Vin dearie and Sweet Chweetu : Don't you want to come here and read Apne ❓ Give moral support to Uneka ...

@Rumi dear : I know Kalika is busy but how about you ❓ I thought your exam is over ...
-Shankar- thumbnail

@norani: it looks like we are geting back few members.

norani thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Shankar-

@norani: it looks like we are geting back few members.

Yes dear, I am happy and will be more happy if our members take part in commenting and I missed to mention others name ie Pheobe1 and Maruko. A few claps in advance ... 👏👏👏 to them.
Edited by norani - 12 years ago
kalika.j thumbnail
@oUneka dear, I just read 2nd episode of Apne. I love it, great work. waiting for the next part.
@Norani, your guess is wrong, but don't worry you will get more chances for guess.
@Sankar, all are here, nobody post comments.
@Rumi where r u?
@Vini,@chweetu please apna jalwa yaham pe phi dikhado.
Hi friedns, I am very busy , only came here say thanks to Uneka and Sankar.
A request to u all please comment of our favourate's profiles. See you all later.
Rumi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
My exams will finish on 25 July..two more to go..
sauris thumbnail
Hey when r u going to post episode no3.The first two episodes were really good👏
Unekalakmini thumbnail

Originally posted by: sauris

Hey when r u going to post episode no3.The first two episodes were really good👏

MOST PROBABLY BEFORE FRI DAY...IF SHANKAR ALSO NOT BUSY...
Unekalakmini thumbnail

Originally posted by: norani

@Uneka, dear : Thanks dear for the episode 👏. I am enjoying it. So my guesses are all wrong. I forgot everything about another young man in the actual serial ie Vishal. Liked the way you bring him in early parts of Apne. Really liked the way Abhi turned back to Karol Bagh to see what is his sixth sense sensed 😃.

@Dear Shankar : Thanks to you too 👏, I can read the episode before I leave.

@Dear Prankiek and dear Sauris : Thank you for visiting here again. Hope to see your comments in our beloved forum.

@Vin dearie and Sweet Chweetu : Don't you want to come here and read Apne ❓ Give moral support to Uneka ...

@Rumi dear : I know Kalika is busy but how about you ❓ I thought your exam is over ...

Norani dear..still you can guess that where Anitha plans to go with Abhi...Will give you a hint...Abhi have a chance to see simi there back