Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adnilover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
hey Meera🤗, sorry for commenting so late. Loved the update yaar!!!! It was amazing. So cute and filmy😊. I sooo love jealous Abhay😳. Update soon Meera!!
Btw, how are you? Havent talked to you in a long time
ilove99 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjali.K

hey Meera🤗, sorry for commenting so late. Loved the update yaar!!!! It was amazing. So cute and filmy😊. I sooo love jealous Abhay😳. Update soon Meera!!

Btw, how are you? Havent talked to you in a long time

anji🤗yeah long time,,,,i m fine howz u😳
ilove99 thumbnail
@mijanur 
@pri
Thanks
ilove99 thumbnail

Originally posted by: strawberryrashu

Raj simran yaha haha lovely update hugs

i want big comment rashu😡😆

agli sadi tak edit kar degi?🤣

Originally posted by: snitchseeker

"I know aunty, but the world said to us I hate love stories and did Eitraaz and become our Love Story ka  Dushman they don't understand that inside Dill,Kuch Kuch Hota Hai, but I didn't back off I did Vivaah with her Chupke Chupke, after all Maine Pyar kya, so I had to prove to them that Dilwale Duhlania Leh Jayngay" he winks.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Mast Update

Thanks😆
ilove99 thumbnail

Originally posted by: --peehu--

meeru amazing update! Abhay ne jo movie titles recite kiye..that was 🤣 haye! Mera abhay jealous hai. 😆 Kab accept karega!

Thanks😆mera abhay??😲🤣

Originally posted by: DonIsback

awesome update.. so abhay is actally jelous.. god thing.. but he is so caring to... pia dont need to spilt anything in front of stranger sach a big fool she is... but its ok. the boy seems good..

thanks patu n bada cmmnt de😡🤣she's not fool she's innocent😆yeah the guy is good...well abhi toh hai😆

Originally posted by: -juhi-lily-

awesome meera 

gud to see jealous abhay😆
sorry for late reply...

Thanks...😳

Originally posted by: __Aleena__

very nice amazing...😛 thanx 4 pm...

thanks...did u chng ur username?
ilove99 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bellaaa

lovely update yar
liked the names of abhiya raj simran hehehhe
wow so abhiya are married huh infront of others
liked the dance scene
abhiya kissed 😍
poor abhiya both are suffering yar
cont soon

thanks beeni🤗
kiss scene i wrote☺️😆

---
Thanks @
vidya
vampire123
monami
😳
ilove99 thumbnail

Don't forget to press like on the first page first post for pm!(for those who rn't in my buddy list)and check after pressing like kai baar pehle se like hota hai n tumlog phirse daba dete ho n like gayab ho jata hai...so chk ki ur like is posted or not.😊

24-Love!

When they get to the cottage Abhay looks around the house checking it out.
The sun was still out, he asks Piya to open the glove box of the car and take out a jewelry box 

She wanted to hand it out to him but he says it was for her she gets taken back and they enter the house Abhay locks  the door 
"Abhay no need for this" she says nervously giving him back the box
"Piya it's nothing! Please wear it when the sun goes down, it is for luck, it will protect you"
"Abhay do you believe in these things? I mean stones working as protection charms"
"I didn't before, but now I do"
Piya opens the box it had a moonstone pendant, and it was beautiful and looked expensive 
She sighs and looks at Abhay, who crashes on the sofa and closes his eyes she looks at him fondly

Abhay somehow knew that the old vampire was a night creature only, because of his ugliness and hideous looks he chooses to attack his victims at night time so no one will see him, as in the day light he will sure be very noticeable! he was a coward and only attacks at nights, moreover he saw his eyes and he knew he can't see clearly in the day light

Soon it becomes dark Abhay asks Piya to wear the pendant she tries to lock the chain but couldn't, she comes closer to Abhay moving her hair away from her neck "Abhay can you lock the chain please"
he backs off and says "try to bring to reverse the chain and then lock it"

She looks at him puzzled why wouldn't he help her!. What she didn't know was the fact that the vampires could not touch a moonstone neither can they come near anyone who wears a moonstone! And if they do It will cause them an unbearable pain that would be Like an extreme torture and might make them collapse for some time depending on the period of time they are exposed to it! 

After few tries she finally succeeds.  

She looks at the beautiful pendant and then to the full moon outside the window and  she says smilingly "people say if you give your lover a moonstone necklace in the full moon, then you will always have passion with each other"
He smiles sarcastically, passion! I can't even come close to you, he thought then says "this isn't a necklace it's a pendant!"
She gets nervous and bites her lips "I am not talking about you I was just saying what people say"
"Well people are fools!" he retaliates then draws the curtains!

Then he says "Listen Piya! I know I have told you that he wont track us but maybe I was wrong and he does attack, then when the time comes and I tell  you to hide, then you have to hide inside the bedroom closet ok"
"What! I can't hide inside that thick wooden closet Abhay, it will be very dark and I am afraid of dark and closed spaces"
"You have to Piya please! Ok wait" he looks for a torch or a lighter in the house luckily he finds a small torch he checks it and it was working 
"Here, when you feel afraid just put it on"
"But Abhay how could he track us, we are far away"
He sighs "we never know! we just have to be ready ok" she nodes "Abhay I am scared"
"don't be I promise nothing will happen to you" he holds her hands reassuring her

They stay together inside the bed room Piya becomes sleepy a bit "you can sleep if you want" says Abhay
She shakes her head sitting on the bed while he was looking outside the window from behind the curtains he was scared, she can sense it, and he was scared for her safety and not his own, 
Hours tick by and she was about to sleep, her eyes fixed on Abhay who was lying on the little sofa, his eyes closed, when suddenly he opens his eyes and whispers "he is here!"

Piya sits in a jolt and she was about to scream, he quickly moves towards her shaking  his head and covering her mouth and whispers "I am here" 
she nodes her eyes widened with horror, he quickly moves and grabs her and pushes her  gently inside the cupboard and locks the door hiding  away the key and turning the lights off of the house, he didn't want to take any chances for Piya to see them and he wasn't bothered as it's easy for vampires to see in the dark 

He hears the old vampire growling as he steps on one of the booby traps and then he was inside the house as he breaks the door with one punch
And soon he was near the room door

"Come out, come out where ever you are? Don't you want to play boy" Says the monster in his terrifying voice "omg! omg!" whispers Piya inside the closet she turns the torch on and closes her eyes praying silently for Abhay's and her safety! 
"Wanna play old man you got it" he roars as he steps outside the room, the ugly vampire looked very pissed off  as he tries to attack Abhay he moves fast and throws him a punch he flies from the power if his punch and hits the wall, he growls "why are you fighting with me boy that too for a human, now I won't spare you! Prepare to die for her"
"Gladly! but not in your life time stinky! Damn you sure stink grandpa, haven't you heard of a new invention called soap!"
He says with sarcasm, he hiss and growls with anger 
And attacks Abhay
They fight, he hits him, his mouth bleeds and then he hits him back, every time they collate, a window or a light get smashed,  furniture get broken and the walls get cracked

They keep on fighting and this goes on till the man beats Abhay so hard that he flies and hits the wall and then he hits the ground motionless, the Old vampire laughs in victory " did you really think boy that you will beat me, but I will deal with you later, first I have to get my little trophy" 
And he heads fast to the bed room.

Piya has heard everything and she gets panicked thinking about Abhay getting hurt the old mans words sending a chill through her spine.
"Abhay" she screams, trying to open the closet door. 
Then she hears the old man roaring as he approaches her hideout, she backs off standing now clinging to the cupboards wall!

The monster breaks down the door with one pull! And the heavy thick wooden door flies like it weighs nothing at all crashing on the wall of the room.
"Did you really think this worthless moonstone will stop me from touching her! I have lived long enough and endured more painful things, practice makes everything easier" growls the monster 
Piya looks at him shocked and slowly she raises the torch and it's  light up his face, she gasps in fear, her eyes widened and her jaw dropped!

She looks at him with fear, shuddering in terror! She was Shocked by his horrifying looks, and his invincible strength, and she knew he was up to no good; he was a monstrous creature, a psychotic killer!

The old vampire was very dark skinned, with curly hair, and had this deep eyes that looked far apart and were large, his pupils were dark and the white of his eyes were blood red. His nose was like a crow's nose but bigger, however what scared her most was his thick mouth that was bloody and his fangs that were sticking out very sharp and long!

Piya goes into a state of shock she becomes motionless and in total silence, reeking cold sweat, and staring at terrifying monster, as he says leaning towards her "come sweetheart let me embrace you, I will be very gentle"
"Not while I am alive! And certainly not on my watch!" growls Abhay with anger as he attacks him from back inserting a huge needle on the back of his neck.
He hits Abhay and he flies away hitting the wall!
Her gaze shifts to Abhay as he hit the wall but she couldn't see him as the lights were off and her torch was focused on the monster's face, she was standing still, shocked, like she was paralyzed.

The monster pulls the needle out "really! You think this worthless needle will stop me"
Abhay stands up breathing heavily and comes closer; he was hurt but not that deep "No! But a needle full with pure bat blood will! Goodbye grandpa! see you in hell" he smirks
"No" growls the monster as he start to feel dizzy and then he falls on his face motionless

Abhay was still standing and Piya's torch casts light on his face, she looks at him and she sees him like she has never seen him before, Abhay's eyes pupils were pitch black glowing like cats eyes, and he was smirking, and because he was hurt, his teeth were bloody and he had long sharp fangs! She stares at him motionless
He quickly turns his head so she can't see his face, but it was too late, as she already has witnessed his transformation. Then her eyes lids get shut and she passes out. 
She was about to hit the ground and fall over the monster.

Abhay rushes towards her quickly and grabs her, without any second thoughts and not taking in his consideration that she was still wearing a moonstone, as he was the least bothered about it's consequences on his own well being, as to him Piya what mattered the most. 

He screams in tremendous pain and howls like an injured animal, as he gets hold of the pendant snapping the gold chain off of her neck throwing it away! And he collapses on his knees while she was still in his arms and then he passes out too!

Piya screams "Abhay!" sitting in a jerk on the bed shaking, her face wet with tears
"sshh, I am here, you were just having a bad dream" says Abhay softly as he holds her shoulders, gently stroking them, trying to calm her down, terrified she looks around the dim lighted bed room, her eyes full of horror, the door of the closet was still broken, but there was no sign of the monster, she points out to the wall with a shaking hand and says with a broken shivering voice "the monster! he beat you, you were hurt, you were bleeding" she checks him out with tearful eyes, then she continues "he was such a horrible beast he looked like.. " she cries sobbing now

"I thought he has killed you" She cling to his shirt crying, and then she hugs him tightly "I thought I have lost you forever" she was crying uncontrollably now
Abhay gets taken back, but he knew that she wasn't thinking straight, and that she just had a horrible nightmare, and it was bound to happen after what she has been through, as what she has experienced was a real shock for her!
He embraces her gently, rocking her and says "I am fine, see! You were just having a horrible nightmare, the killer is gone, sshh don't cry"

His heart ached, she was concerned about him! and she is crying for him! How odd is that! Even after she saw his reality! he starts to have doubts about whether she has seen him or not, he wasn't sure now, he kisses her on top of her head "you are safe now, we are both safe, I am not going anywhere I promise"
Piya hugs him tighter now, pulling him towards her, her arms around his back and her hands clinging tightly on his shirt, her head on his chest, as she cries her heart out. 

This goes on for some time and he rocks her gently, comforting her stroking her arms, patting her head till she is completely calmed down! 
Then suddenly it all start to come back to her in bits and pieces, like a jigsaw puzzle pieces flashing in her mind, till it gets completed with the monsters defeat and the last piece of Abhay's face before she has collapsed and fainted!
She pulls her self away from him slowly, sniffing and swallowing, and looks up to him, he offers her a tissue, she blows her nose and then she looks at Abhay again, his eyes were full of concern, he was smiling softly, she recalls how he has looked with the fangs and the glowing black eyes, but strangely she wasn't scared of him, not even one bit, she was just stunned!

Then she has flash backs of the times that she had witnessed many such unusual things about him, like his eyes changing colors, his unusual super strength and speed, his super powers when he fought, her never seeing him eat! Him sensing her whenever she was in trouble, now all these incidents make sense and all the pieces fall into their own rightful place completing the full picture that Indicates one unbelievable fact that Abhay was not a normal human being!
With a very weak trembling voice she says "Abhay, what was that monster? Was he a vampire?!" 
Abhay gets taken back, he closes his eyes, he has hopped and prayed for both of their sakes that she wouldn't remember anything because of her shock state of mind, but seems she does remember! He thinks for a while and then says "Vampire! Are you serious? No! he was just an ugly psychotic killer, but he was a man" she looks at him, with doubtful eyes and says with a skeptical voice" really?!"
He stands up abruptly feeling uneasy now, and walks away, towards the window 
"Abhay don't lie to me! I know what I saw and you! You too had fangs I saw you!" she says with hyped voice

"Fangs! Seriously!  So where are they now ha!" he retaliates opening his mouth wide and becoming edgier by minute!
Then he continues" you were too frightened Piya, so basically you were in a state of shock, so your eyes played tricks on you, btw its very common as in a similar situation anyone would have felt the same way like you did! As the situation we were facing was very horrifying and we were facing a psychotic serial killer"

She knew he was lying, she stands up and walks hesitantly towards him, her heart starts to beat irregularly from the whole situation, she knew she was about to discover something very unusual, something that she couldn't have imagined in her wildest dreams
Abhay was stunned by her reaction he swallows hard, she is telling him that she suspect that he was a monster yet she isn't afraid of him!
She stands facing him now breathing heavily" don't lie to me Abhay please! I saw him and I saw you too"

"Do you know what you are asking me Piya?! You can't be serious! It all was your hallucination nothing more, you were shocked" he says now feeling more agitated 
she shakes her head "no I wasn't hallucinating!"
She comes closer to him, he looks away
She touches his face gently and turns his head so he faces her "you always ask me to trust you and I do, I do trust you blindly with my life so why can't you trust me too for once and tell me the truth"
His eyes get misty, he didn't believe what he was hearing, she was actually telling him that she still trusted him, she was actually telling him that's she isn't afraid of him even when she was sure that he was a vampire ,a monster, he closes his eyes in pain,  he knew now that no matter what he says she won't buy it! No matter what kind of stories he makes up she wouldn't believe him! And he was in lose of words! He looks at her his eyes full of pain!

"Piya" he pauses, he was in trauma feeling like he was trapped
"Abhay please! you can trust me" she pleads holding his hands in her own, she was shaking a bit, he looks at her feeling helpless
He shrugs her hands away, this was too much for him! and he walks away from her restlessly out side the room and out side the house to the garden breathing heavily, she follows him and grabs his arm "Abhay stop please, and talk to me! Tell me! Tell me the truth!"
He turns around looking extremely anguish and says in a deep voice "what do you want me to say Piya? Do you want me to admit that yes I am a Monster! A blood sucking vampire, so hell yes I am! And you should be afraid of me, I am not a human! I am monstrous creature!" 

She gasps feeling his pain, her heart ache, there was so much distress in his voice, so much pain in his eyes ,he was hurting deeply and she felt it all, it traumatized her and shook her deeply. 
She walks closer to him "I will never be afraid of you for what you are! No matter what! You are no monster! you are an angel, my guardian angel, you say you are not a human, but the humanity I have seen in you is more then what I have witnessed in anyone else my entire life"
Abhay feels so moved by what she was saying, his heart beat become faster "you don't know what you are saying! I am no angel I am a demon, you don't know what I am, and what I am capable of" he says moving again away from her, and again she faces him
"I know that you are a good person Abhay, I know that you won't harm anyone, I won't tell anyone you can trust me, your secret is sealed with me because you are very important to me ,you're the closest person to me Abhay because I .." she pauses she was about to say I love you but she couldn't, how could she! Vampire or not he still is the same boy, who said he doesn't believe in love! She closes her eyes and says "I care about you so much I don't care if you are a.."
But he interrupts her, agitatedly "don't say anything that you will regret later on" 
She swallows "I am not going to regret anything, this much I know Abhay! You have done so much for me, so why can't you confide in me! You can trust me at least as a friend!".
"I don't know what to say Piya" he says helplessly

"You can tell me the truth for a start!" she says 

She looks at him deeply; she always saw so much deep feelings for her in his eyes and in his behaviors! and at that moment all she wanted for him was to take her in his arms and tell her that he loves her and that he was trying to keep away from her, because of what he was! strangely this was what she felt, everything that had happened between them ever since they have met indicates this, otherwise why would he run to be there for her whenever she needed him, but then why would he be rude with her and acts so indifferent!

She smiles and strangely, she was feeling happy! 
He looks at her smiley face baffled! Don't look at me like this Piya! What's going on in your mind?  Why are you smiling you? You should be afraid of me and run away! He thought.
She holds his hands pressing them in her own, he swallows hard, he was very puzzled of her reaction now and totally lost, he has never imagined that she would react in this manner when she gets to know about his true identity!

Then she continues "so Abhay Raichand who are you?"
"I think we can skip that part! As you already know" he says sighing trying to get a grip on his mixed emotions 
She sighs her heart beating fast" so you are a vampire?"
He nods "at your service Maim!" he says with a sad and sarcastic tune.
She exhales and inhales deeply "ok! Good start! So were you a vampire your whole life?"
He was amused by her question, he can't help but chuckle and says "haven't you been watching movies?"
She says" how would I know? Movies are based on fictions! And beside every movie has a different version of vampies from another"
He chuckles again "vampies!!" he shakes his head, he was smiling now, the tension is almost gone, and it's very strange how she is capable of changing his mood like this! he thought, and then says" you are unbelievable! Do you know that? And to answer your question, no! No one gets born as a vampire, at least I have never heard of any one! Beside if they do they won't grow up! You have to get bitten by a vampire to become one"
"So what about the first one ever! Who bit him or her then?"
She looks at him with a challenge
He shakes his head smiling, his dimples more deep and visible now "Logical question, Miss. Piya Jaiswal! But unfortunately nobody knows about him or her, because we are here since centuries"
"Gosh! Centuries! How old are you Abhay?" she looks at him shocked
"18 of course!" he chuckles 
"I am talking about your age as a vampire"
"Hmm! A lady never asks a gentleman about his age" he humors her
She narrows her eyes "it's the other way around Abhay, so answer me please"
"140" his eyes were playful now
"God! That means you are 158 years old budha"
He laughs "that's another way to see it, but unfortunately no human lives this long!"
"How could it be possible Abhay? You look and behave like a boy"
"That is because I am still a boy; the aging process stops at the exact age, when one is changed! No matter how long I live, or learn or even experience! It's like I am trapped in the same ageless body and same age mentality of an 18 year old boy for eternity, unless I get killed if course"
"Wow! Lucky you! That's so strange! I wouldn't mind having a fate like that! Seriously! It's like you guys have got your own fountain of youth! You know Aabi Hayat! No need to use creams or any cosmetics! You will stay young forever!" she says in a hyped and amazed tune!
"What!" he looks at her dumbfounded, and he starts to laugh loudly! Shaking his head in disbelief!
She giggles watching him laugh! She loved his laughter, and how his dimples get so deep when he does! It thrills her

Her heart start to dance, she was glad that he was relaxed now, She was surprised of her own feelings, she loved him so much that even knowing his harsh reality didn't change her feeling not even one bit!, she was amazed from her own self, as she has just found out his true identity and yet all what she cared for is for him to not to feel bad about it, she looks at him with so much love and affection,

He stops laughing and looks at her; he gets taken back by the love he sees in her eyes, God Piya! How could you still look at me like this, even now after you know what I am?, He looks away and says "How could you say that? Luck and fate has nothing to do with this Piya! There is nothing lucky in being a monster" again there was pain in his voice.

"It has everything to do with it Abhay! Call it luck or fate or whatever, but if you weren't turned into a vampire 140 years ago, we would have never met Abhay, and I wouldn't have been alive now, it's all written in our destiny that we meet and that you rescue me" she says, and then thought and that I fall in love with you
He swallows hard looking at her with intensity, he didn't know what to say, because deep down he knew she was right!, if he wasn't a vampire he would have never met her or even saved her, all the events that lead to their meeting don't make sense! it was like everything around them worked in a certain pattern to make them meet after all these years!   

Suddenly his mobile rings and it shakes him away from his thoughts "hi Tina I will talk to you later, yeah Tina, yes we are fine don't worry"

She feels irritated, and looks away, just the mere mention of this name makes her blood boil and makes her start to have this overwhelming urge to smash something, she still can't get over what she has seen in the night club!
He looks at her "that was Tina asking about us"
"I have heard! She sure does calls in odd hours doesn't she?" she says with a hyped irritated voice
He tries to hide his smile seeing her angry and jealousy written all over face

He sighs "it's very late you have to get some sleep, it was a very tiring day"
"but I still want to talk"
"Later Piya! Remember you have to go to goa tomorrow"
"Aren't you going to goa too? We can go together by car"
"No! I have some things to do before I go so let me arrange for your flight" 
She looks at him feeling disappointed, she didn't want to leave him
He makes some calls while she watches him 
"There are no bookings available for the morning or afternoon flights, only late night!" he says looking at her 
"I have to be there at least before the evening fare" she says
"Ok how about bus? You can catch the early bus from nearby as we don't have to go back to the main city, so you will reach there much earlier" She nodes, still feeling disappointed!

He looks at her disappointed face, and thinks, as much as I want you to be with me, but I have to get away from you, I can't handle this anymore, I have to get a grip on my emotions Piya and let you go! If only I could erase this whole trip from your memory and from my own!

They walk inside the house again
"Abhay can I ask you something? "
"Shoot and this will be your last question for the night ok?"
She says hesitantly "why do always be there whenever I needed you?"
He closes his eyes; he knew what she was getting at "why? Didn't you want me save you?" He says humoring her
"No! I mean yeah I did, but why?"
"Because I can't fight my nature, as I cant see a damsel in distress without rescuing her, and you are a typical damsel who always manage to put her self in distress, one way or another" he smiles humoring her
She feels a lump in her throat "is that all?"
"Yeah what did you think?"
She looks at him, you are lying again Abhay, I know it! I can feel it! Say what you may! But you have feelings for me! I can feel them every time you look at me or be close to me or touch me! and I won't rest till you blurt them out! She sighs deeply and changes the subject "Abhay what happened to the other vampire?"
"I thought that was the last question! Anyways he is dead and gone forever; he won't harm you or any other girl period"

"Won't you be in trouble?" she says with a concern tune
"Don't worry, I got rid of him for good and I got it covered" as he has decapitated him and then burned him to ashes as soon as he regained his consciousness, while Piya was still unconscious! So no one can terrace him, it was a good thing that he had no partners!

The next morning Abhay calls Mr. de Silva and tells him that his parents has approved of their marriage and asked them to go back home 
The poor man gets shocked when he sees the state of his cottage,

Abhay tells him that they were out dining and seems someone tried to break in! And that he was ready to pay for the damages 

The man says giving him back the one week rent that Abhay paid" it's alright son, It wasn't your fault" but Abhay refuses to take the money back and gives him some more in an envelope, telling him that he feels he is! and that he should consider this as their anniversary gift! The man says that it was an old house anyways! And that it's more then he needs to fix everything back

However, Abhay insists and says "buy something nice for your lovely wife and give her our best regards" the man pats him on his back and says "you are a good boy" Piya swatches all this with a big smile on her face \, she was touched by his generosity!, feeling now she loves him even more  

"You take good care of him and be a good wife, don't you trouble him" says the old man looking at Piya 
Piya blushes and looks at Abhay "sure I will" I hope we be like you and your wife, she thought

The old man then looks at Abhay "And you too my boy, be good to her, you two remind me about the way my wife and I were" he smiles and sighs 

Abhay looks at Piya's blushed face, and feels a lump in his throat, we can never be like them Piya! You can never have a life with me! He swallows hard brushing his hair with his fingers.
Soon they hit the road heading to the bus station!

[P.s.-whole of this part's credit goes to ka7eela.
guyz i don't know why but i continued ka7eela's ff ...but i ain't happy with the reactions...and the story is literally extended too much ...finally tht thng is over and now i m gonna implement my plans which i had frm the beginning of the FF...a adventurous story.]

i m disapointed with ur short coments so write big😃 
(don,rashu😡)
Edited by ilove99 - 11 years ago
_Chits_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
res (yes yes yes yes...!!! )
Edited by abc123chiti - 11 years ago
Abhiya-gunner thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice Update Meera😉