Love bites Abhiya O.S. to parts pg 1, and 2

Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Piya's Pv
Faint splattering sounds came from outside , hissing as the lighting struck. I could hear the wind tugging at the trees, and small droplets of water left trails as they rolled down the dark glass. A large boom echoed into the far away mountains, and couldn't help but feel the rumble of the clap, and the beautiful harmonies the rain tapped the pane. I love the thrill of a thunderstorm, like some primal instinct coming to tell me to run far away from this mighty storm.
I watched the rain from the nearby window of the library. I just loved and , the way it always touched my the internal part of my soul. I packed my belongings little by little. I put the books I had taken out from the library in it's right place. And, I was just to anxious to get in the rain, and let it soak all my depression. Sometimes, the rain was the magic I need to kick off a smile to my face. 

The first paragraph is me trying to my skills on vivi imagery writing. this is hw i write originally. let me know if u like this style😳
The librarian thanked Piya for returning all the books to the right places, and  being a helping hand. Piya, who now was busy taking out her cell phone from bag pack did not look where she was headed, and she bumped him in to Jay.

Piya (aplogizing to him)- Jay! I am sorry. I did not see you .

Jay - It's ok!(smiling)

Piya - Btw, What are you doing being up so late here.(inquiring curiously)

Jay: clamly, did not want Piya who cloud over a supicion over the confrontation that had taken place with Abhay)- Nothing! Just had to check some things, and I had to get some stuff I left from the locker Anyway, up from a lift from ur dear freind u seem to ignore  and forgotten nowdays (furrowing his eyebrows).

Piya (laughing)- Shut! I do not ignore, and niether forgotten about you. You are my one my best buddies , and will always be.

Jay(mumbling)- I hope so too we can be frens in the future Piya.

Piya- U said something. (raising her eyebrows)

Jay- Nothing! Just , I am glad you are finally accepting to spend some time with this helpeless loner.

Rain was pouring heavily when Jay, and Piya went outside. Jai and Pia hurried to his car, and shut the door. Jay drove through the heavy down pour. Jai, who had soft corner for Piya now wanted to know what was going on between Abhay, and Pia. Jai had begun falling for Misha which was still a mystery he was keeping. Jay remembered the cofnfrontation that had taken place with Abhay just few hours ago. Jay was in dlimemma. He hit the car's horn to take his frustration out. At first he had fall for a girl which never was his, and now was falling for her sister too. What would happen when Abhay, and Piya reunited? Would for the sake of Abhay , Jay would never see Piya again, and she would stop being his fren.?Jay did not want rift to come between two sisters and him because of Abhay. He had only begun to feel for Misha, but he did not want Piya to seperate Misha, and him proximity increasing just because of Abhay did not want her too. Jay was also becoming baffeled whether to forgive Abhay for killing his one of his member. He was having inner conflict with himself, and for the sake of Piya and his cal to try to renew a freindship between two biggest enemy. And, looking from the confrontation between him and Abhay today. He felt there was no hope.

Jay stopped the car at Piya's gate. During the ride, he flucuated his mind to ask Piya, and Abhay's relationship, and where they where headed.

Abhay leaning over the car with his two hundred old year attitude . His black jacket, and his pants had rains drenched all over it. His hair had risen up from the rain. Piya thanked Jai for the ride. As soon as witnessing Abhay, her color changed, and Jay who already had enough of the drama drove away.

Piya ignored Abhay, and begin walking towards her house. Suddnenly, Abhay grabbed her, and thrusted her against his car.

Piya gazed into those  hypontic icy blue eyes, speechless, and mesamirized by his presence. Rain splattered all over Abhay's face, and it was raining more heavily than ever. Wind was blowing from the nearby trees, and Piya felt her body shiver. There was a moment of silience between the two soulmates. Piya wanted to feel he was real, and slowly traced and Abhay took the first step to break the sileince from their eyelock.

Abhay (coughed ) leaving Piya to break off the gaze.

Abhay(hissed, and grabbed Piya's right hand forcefully)- How many times do I have to tell that to stay away from him? He is dangerous, and an enemy.

Piya (trying to rescue from Abhay's clutch)- He is my freind, and he might be your enemy. Not mine. You are the one who said it's better to stay away from each other. What happened to increase the proximity between him and me mission? Don't u think? How you used my sister. Because of you I accused of sister God knows what)(yelling)

Abhay- It was before I found out (stumping, he released Piya from his grip)

Piya - Before you found out what Abhay? Btw, he does not love me anymore, but Misha

Abhay (shocked, and happy at the same time )- He what? He cannot come close to you or Misha? He is not human.

Piya (rolling his eybrows)- Then what is she? You never answer me Abhay . You always leave them incomplete (tear slowly pouring in her eyes). The rain began to more heavily, and heavily. And, Abhay took out his jacket to wrap it around her. Piya threw it.

Piya- I do not want any of your fake  concern Mr. Raichand. nd, excuse it's raining, I need to get going, and I don't have time to listen to your craps.It's better as u say for us to stay away from each other. (hissing, provoking him)

Piya try to leave, but Abhay angered at what Piya's had said pined her against his car once again

Abhay- You don't think I feel for you, and my concern is fake. I would not be doing this If I (struggling not to release his feelings out)

Piya's heart lit up, and she had purposely picked a fight with him to hear one dose of his voice, no matter how rude he was. She wanted  him to admit his love from his mouth. She  wanted to hear those three magical words from him. She wanted to push him.

Piya- Bec ... there is no answer to give Mr. Raichand. I might as well go date Kabir . Actually, he is single right now or maybe would love to be in Jay's arms right now. God, he is so hot, and his abs (teasing Abhay)

Abhay felt like a poision forcefully swallowed down his throar. Jay had been his biggest competitior. He even despised the sound of his enemy's name.

Abhay -Hell No! Missy! You ain't going near him. I am not gonna let you. (he snorted, filled with envy at the sound of the name)

Piya (more anxious to hear those words from him, and  to taste his extent of jealousy)- Why not? You are not my husband, or my boyfreind. You don't rule over me.

Abhay (hit the top of the car)- You ain't going near him. And, for you information. I am your boyfreind from right now.So, now I have the right to say and it's end of discussion.

Piya( felt goosebumps when he declared himself the her boyfreind)- Well, I don't agree and decleration is not gonna do a thing. And, you just saying you are my bf does not make you one. I don't agree on it. It's a mutual conception to be in a realtionship, and that termed for u and me has been over two years ago. Now, if you will excuse me, I have to go plan what to wait tomorrow because I will be asking Jai on a date.Piya rambled on how she was gonna plan her date with Jay.

Abhay became furious at what Piya had just said, slid his hands through her waist, and brought her closer. Abhay realized that she was playing games with him, and testing her ego.

Abhay's thought - U wanna play game Piya. Then, let me do the honor first. Let me see how you can have the abiltity to even gain conscious after this . Piya was dazed, and was smirking that her plan was working.Piya mesermrized, and shivered by his touch got lost in to Abhay. Abhay inched his lips slowly towards  Piya. For, Piya her lips were more than ready. She closed her eyes, and Abhay slowly traced her face, and touched to statisfy the aching of feeling and touching properly which he had not in a long time. He slowly kissed her forehead, and then both of her cheeks, her throat. He gently brushed her hair aside that was blowing from the soft breeze. Rain pour were collecting both her faces, and Piya was soaked in wet clothes. Abjhay did not care, and he slowly inched his lips and kissed with  desires of fire buring inside him. He wanted to feel her, and make up for the year loss between them. Piya felt inch of his touch, and  felt it. She wanted to live those moments. When he have a lingering kiss on her lips, she deepened aching to taste more and more of him. She did not care who was watching or it was raining heavily. All she wanted was Abhay and only Abhay. She wanted relive  those memories that seem flashbacks to her, and those that had faded away. She wanted to capture this moment as a picture of remembrance. If Piya did not have Abhay as much she wanted, she would go into solitude for the rest of her life. This was the moment Piya thought to make up for the craving she had to touch and feel Abhay was real, and he would not vanish in puff. Abhay slowly pulled away, and with his fingers slowly traced Piya's lips.

Lightining struck on the skys, and thunders came clapping in but raindrops were becoming lighter. Piya feeling scared , hugged Abhay more tightly more than ever never letting him go. She could feelthe wet Abhay, and Piya did not give a hootch about getting cold. To her all that matter  was, she was safe in Abhay's arms. Abhay holded her more tightly than ever to feel her presence. Rain became more light than ever. Abhay knew Piya would get cold, so he slowly let go of her.

Abhay-  Piya! Can we talk later ? I will come to your bedroom,and answer all your questions, It's urgent, and I think it's about time I don't conceal the truth from you. . Bec we need to change,and I don't want you get cold (raising his eyebrows)

It loathing to hear what Abhay had said. She did not want to be seperated from Abhay from one moment. Kissing in the Rain had been so thrilling, and she want more and more of it. Piya was wearing a white dress. The rain had made it see through, and her her bras were visible from being wet in the Rain.Realizing her conditions she knew Abhay was right , and God knows what will happen is stayed any longer. Piya nodded in agreement, and her heart knew Abhay had meant it . Before Piya  entered the get, Abhay repeatdly pulled her and kissed her over and over again saying goodbye towards her leaving Piya blushing like a red tomato when she entered the Dobriyal Mansion.

Guys both chappies are done. Those are 2 i was talking about. it's on page 2. sorry, that message was still there, it was before i finished chappy 2😳

Edited by syria2014 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-kavita- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
You need to finish what you started, Missyy😳😆. And yes, I would love another chapter😃

Amazing OS...beautiful confrontation between our beautiful couple... More comments later...once it's finished😉

pallavisarkar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
another chap plz
it was grt
Petal_Pose thumbnail

Originally posted by: -kavita-

You need to finish what you started, Missyy😳😆. And yes, I would love another chapter😃

Amazing OS...beautiful confrontation between our beautiful couple... More comments later...once it's finished😉

thanks, chappy one is done, and it's finished. chappy 2 sure. let me see, if i have will do. a bedroom scene☺️
Petal_Pose thumbnail

Originally posted by: pallavisarkar

another chap plz

it was grt

sure, let me see if i have time. i won't be online tomorrow till tuesday. after wed i will write one😉
.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
WOW!!!!!!!!!! this is fab fab. abhay in the rain and that to with his the same cold attitude it is too hot. and jay falling for misha i really want this in the show b/c i think misha deserve a man like jay who can take care of her. i so so like the abhiya scene in the rain and how possessive abhay is of piya. i want to see a scene like this for sure. the kiss kiss goodbye was too cute❤️ part 2 for sure.
Petal_Pose thumbnail

Originally posted by: shewascool90210

WOW!!!!!!!!!! this is fab fab. abhay in the rain and that to with his the same cold attitude it is too hot. and jay falling for misha i really want this in the show b/c i think misha deserve a man like jay who can take care of her. i so so like the abhiya scene in the rain and how possessive abhay is of piya. i want to see a scene like this for sure. the kiss kiss goodbye was too cute❤️ part 2 for sure.

thank u , sometimes i hope the cvs do not become pg when it comes to abhiya scenes. I was blushing writing this chappy bec it was raining when i wrote it. love u , and thank u for the comment. hope so too
Petal_Pose thumbnail
Chapter 2
Excerpt

Piya was sneezing as she entered the Dorbiyal Mansion. Misha who had been watching the scene from above kept her mouth shut on what had occur. As soon as she was Piya coming upstairs , she rushed to her bedroom, and would tease Piya about it tomorrow . She thought.

Arnav seeing the wet Piya drenched in water eyed her curiously and asked her What was she doing in the rain , and requested her to change in to warm clothes. He asked their maid to make a hot cup of tea for Piya. Piya declined that she did not need the tea, and was fine. She hurried to her room, and shut it. Piya took a shower, and changed in to her see through night gown. She wrapped hair in a towel. Abhay slowly came from behind, and hugged her causing her to jump in terror.Piya whisperd to Abhay to hid behind the closest or curtains behind the shower in the bathroom.

Arnav and Madhu came rushing hearing the sound of Piya's shriek. Abhay quickly hit behind the closest, and Piya asked Arnav for a minute .

Piya opened the door, and Arnav asked in concern was she alright. Piya assured him she had shouted because her nail had broken , and she had just done a manicure. Arnav laughing left , and said it was silly to cry over a thing. Abhay hearing that was smirking.After Arnav reassured Piya was safe, he took the leave. Piya shut the door.

Abhay (smirking)- Since when did you start caring about your nails?

Piya ( turning her back, and crossing her arms)- Since I became a super model Mr.

Abhay came behind, and hugged her. He slowly unfolded her hands, and freed them. He traced her hands through her face to collar. And what a lame excuse to give your pops. Just tell him the truth( whispering on her ears). Piya felt the chills, and her pluse rised at his touch making Piya closer her eyes. Abhay slowly turned Piya towards him,and made her face him. Piya still had her eyes closed.

Abhay slowly unravled the towel wrapped around her hair revealing Piya's wet hair. He slowly touched her wet hair, and a drop of water dropped in his hands. He felt the water, and dusted it off.

Abhay slid his hands through Piya's waist,and whispering in her ears.

Abhay- My love! You look beautiful  with your hair out, not wrapped a towel around it. Let loose wild hair suits you the best (causing Piya to shiver, and stutter to try to speak, but she just could not). Her expression told she was besotted with one echo of Abhay. He released Piya from his grip slowly, and picked up the towel thad laid on the floor, and dried Piya's hair with it. Piya slowly opened her eyes, and demanded Abhay if she could get answers to her question tonight. Abhay who had finished drying her hair threw the towel towards the bathroom's direction, and nodded she would. He had promised her , and he would keep it. He asked her to increase the proximity between them. Piya followed his orders. He slowly put both of his hands around her head, and asked Piya to trust on what he was doing, and not seek answers.

Abhay slowly restored the memory he had wiped for Piya that vicious night. The moon was shining brightly on the sky, and It had been a full moon night. The moon smiling  and blessing the couple for happiness, and tieing them in a knot which would they would never be able to leave.

Piya slowly began to feel drowsy. And, began dreaming of fairytale that she had lived with her soulmate for a year. When the hyponsis spell was broken , the energy from Piya had been drowned. These where the symptons in humans, they would go to a long sleep and wake up remembering everything. Abhay kissed Piya on her forhead, and lifted her bridal style setting her bed. When Piya would wake up , she would rememeber everything.

As Abhay laid the uncoscious Piya to bed in the full moon night, he heard the howling of the wolfs. He knew they were going to declare another war on him soon. Right now  to him, Piya was more important than their challenge.

He wrapped the blanket around Piya, and she slept a tiny baby cuddled in his arms feeling the warm soft blanket, and Abhay's fragrance around her.

Hours later

Piya woke up two a.m in the morning finding Abhay resting.When Piya woke up, she remembered everything, except she did not know why Abhay wanted to stay her from Jay. Was he a werewolf. She smiled at the confronatation she had with Abhay a while ago, and she knew her answers were waiting to be asked.

She planted a soft kiss on his lips causing Abhay to stir and wake up.

Piya aplogized for distrubing his sleep.

Abhay (teasing her, cuddle her in his arms)- Can't resist my hotness ha love? If u are always like this, it would shameful because you won't be able to keep any hands off me

Piya(rolling her eyebrows , and cuddling along with him, looking him at his face) - Yes! And, I am a proud to be a beshram for you. And, If  I can keep my hands off in public, I do not care. Let people talk, and think what they want. You are my man, and I have name tag all over you.

Abhay (smiling mischeviolsly) - So you own me love, and I am your property ,a nd Iu worship me (winking at her)

Piya- Exactly! I own you Mister. Now answers my questions. Piya who knew had connected most of the dots her memory being back, and with Abhay' s  answers  revealed  the reality of the circumstances. And, she did not care. For having Abhay on her arms mattered not Jai at the moment, or even Misha. She would Jay as a freind, but at would try to be a catalyst bringing the two enemies to a compromise (she thought). She smiled at her Abhay with manifesting her enternal love.

Abhay who was glad Piya understood everything stroked her hair. And, kissed her forehead. He eyed her misheviously, and stared through the visible bra.

Abhay (smiling seductively)- You know what Piya you are temptress, If you keep on becoming so visible , and behaving like this infront of me, Boy I will be easily seduced along with everytime.

Piya fixed her bra, and blushed at what  Abhay told her.

She hit Abhay's lightly on the shoulder, and was greatful to see the flirt side of Abhay.

Piya( pretending to be angry with Abhay , and tease him)- Flattery is not getting you anywhere. I will go sleep with Misha, and right now I would be safe if I don't have perv prying on my privacy.Piya tried to leave the bed, but Abhay pulled her back. Piya stared in those icy blue eyes, and Abhay slowly traced , and put Piya's hair aside which was being blown away by the soft breeze. He cupped her face towards him, and slowly inched his lips and threw kisses down Piya's face. He kissed her collarobone tasting every part of it, and experimenting it. And, then he closed it with a final lingering passionate kiss.

Piya who was astonished by his sudden change, and touch was stunned.

Piya tightly hugged him, and rested her head on his chest.

Piya (asking Abhay)- Abhay! Will you always love me ? Like you do now? Is is this forever

Abhay (cupped Piya's face)- Remember Piya, I am only yours. My mind , and my body belongs to you. Only you, this soul knows only one name Piya! You are my life, and will always be. No one can ever come between us. I love you

Piya felt overjoyed hearing that, and this is the day she had waited for so long. To hear him profess of his love for her.

Piya- I love you too Abhay! I don't want us to part, and I want us to be with each forever. I heart you Abhay Raichand (she hugged him more tightly, and closed her eyes to capture the moment she had waited for a year).

The moon smiled at hearing this, and knew finally two enternal lovers had become one, and come together.

I hope u guys liked it, and I finished this both under 2 hours. proud of myself. that's it. I do not want to prolong it. love u guys, ff will be starting uploading when my exams is over . that's after the 22nd
Edited by syria2014 - 12 years ago
.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: syria2014

thank u , sometimes i hope the cvs do not become pg when it comes to abhiya scenes. I was blushing writing this chappy bec it was raining when i wrote it. love u , and thank u for the comment. hope so too

seriously hope cvs takes some tips from this b/c it is too perfect and lol everyone is blushing today😳  and thank you for writing this.
Petal_Pose thumbnail

Originally posted by: shewascool90210

seriously hope cvs takes some tips from this b/c it is too perfect and lol everyone is blushing today😳  and thank you for writing this.

thanks bani,and idk mind hot romance in rain for abhiya☺️