Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deejayaqueel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: simabhi

no it did not and now it looks like it never will...Niharika has given Nats the kick of her life...and Karthik is soon to be papa  of a baby which might not be his...

What did not and never will?

AS to the second part 🤣🤣... yup... looks like Karthik is about to be the father of a baby that might not be his!!😆😆
shamma92 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: deejayaqueel

🤣🤣...

Today's lesson... Mother ko kabhi underestimate nahi karna!!

🤣🤣🤣🤣
deejayaqueel thumbnail

Originally posted by: shamma92

🤣🤣🤣🤣

😆😆😉😉
ssman1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
The baby's father is definitely not Karthik's, his values are given to him by Priya. Probably the ex BF.

They can lose Nutz to childbirth, then Karthik goes off abroad (comes back after 100 episodes), then then RP adopt the child and become instant parents.
deejayaqueel thumbnail

OH MY GODDD!! Look who is here??? 🤗... kept sending you messages, you never replied...

Hmmm... so it seems all of us have shifted away en masse! 🤣

Good to see you!
deejayaqueel thumbnail

Originally posted by: ssman1

The baby's father is definitely not Karthik's, his values are given to him by Priya. Probably the ex BF.

They can lose Nutz to childbirth, then Karthik goes off abroad (comes back after 100 episodes), then then RP adopt the child and become instant parents.

LOL... you are too severe on Nutto Rani!! 😆😆

🤣🤣🤣... wow!! you should join Ekta's creative team 😉...
'
PS: i dont want PriyAm to become instant parents... i would prefer them to do it er... 'organically'!! 🤣🤣
prernacda thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
totally agree...
their own kids ...why not..they are not that old...as they are being made out to be...
esp in north america, where everyone is busy with careers and dont marry or plan to have kids...until in their 30s 40s
can see nuts pressured to have kid but cannot handle the stress and goes away to us uk and ram ends up taking care ...of the kid with priya...
kartick should leave her or will end up taking responsibility...as she walks out...blessing in disguise.
deejayaqueel thumbnail

Originally posted by: prernacda

totally agree...

their own kids ...why not..they are not that old...as they are being made out to be...
esp in north america, where everyone is busy with careers and dont marry or plan to have kids...until in their 30s 40s
can see nuts pressured to have kid but cannot handle the stress and goes away to us uk and ram ends up taking care ...of the kid with priya...
kartick should leave her or will end up taking responsibility...as she walks out...blessing in disguise.

😉😉... as long as Priya is 30-40... Ram could even be 90 and still be able to 'procreate!! Definitely as per 'When Harry met Sally'

🤣🤣... i love the scenarios you created!!!
Silentsoul thumbnail

Originally posted by: deejayaqueel

And 2 negatives stack up against each other and help in getting positive things for the leads!!! 😆😆... but serioualy someone needed to get that Nuts down... too much attitude without any reason!!...    .. 'tumhara vajood, Ram Kapoor naam ke support system ki bina kuch bhi nahi" Good for you nihu!!😆😆

SHe is prefect MOM to that think head...NUTS...I am really loving her...Best was...her looks when NUTS was confessing she love Kartik...Damn good actress...DAMN good expressions...Damn Good Mom to NUTS...would prove DAMN good vamp too lateron 😆...TILL then we can enjoy her