Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

darrling.mehr thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
That was one brilliant scene!! What happens now??? Does Nuts turn all goody-goody and reveal her mother's true colours to Ram, Priya and Karthik?????
prernacda thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
no she will be a little tamer atleast until wedding and her moms control reduces...

and then she can control shirpa and kartik and take over there...priya will be at her house, so she will have free rein...
Red_eyes thumbnail
omg lats nite i was  shcoked by niharika wat gr8 acting loved it
Silentsoul thumbnail
right frist time I am in love with negative charcter
deejayaqueel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: jazzerette

I wouldn't mind her seeing all evil on Priya. I mean every show requires a vamp/witch/villain. 

But then it should be worth watching. 

No sappy kitchen politics, loud thinking in head accompanied with equally loud face expressions, etc. Real villainy. I-am-not-apologetic-for-ruining-your-life-to-maintain-my-status-quo kind of stuff. 

Yup... seriously...i dont want sappy stuff where Priya is about to say something... butRam cuts hers off saying ki mom ne bol diya.. toh bol diya... kitchen politics and never-uttered-stuck-in-my-throat-words-with-a-pained-expression get to me./... if you want to... just spit it out man!! 
deejayaqueel thumbnail

Originally posted by: darrling.mehr

That was one brilliant scene!! What happens now??? Does Nuts turn all goody-goody and reveal her mother's true colours to Ram, Priya and Karthik?????

🤣🤣🤣... good joke... Nuts will just take out her frustration on Priya's family.. .that's what bullies do!!!
deejayaqueel thumbnail

Originally posted by: prernacda

no she will be a little tamer atleast until wedding and her moms control reduces...

and then she can control shirpa and kartik and take over there...priya will be at her house, so she will have free rein...

hehe... i think she will behave well only under her mother's nose... rest... she will again behave badly!!!😆😆
deejayaqueel thumbnail

Originally posted by: swtbaby

omg lats nite i was  shcoked by niharika wat gr8 acting loved it

Heehee... i loved it!!😉😉 it was good to see someone putting Nuts in her place... and i agreed with Nihu darling... 'tumhara vajood, Ram Kapoor naam ke support system ki bina kuch bhi nahi" so THERE!😆😆
deejayaqueel thumbnail

Originally posted by: kuls11

right frist time I am in love with negative charcter

And 2 negatives stack up against each other and help in getting positive things for the leads!!! 😆😆... but serioualy someone needed to get that Nuts down... too much attitude without any reason!!...    .. 'tumhara vajood, Ram Kapoor naam ke support system ki bina kuch bhi nahi" Good for you nihu!!😆😆
adetkrj thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
no it did not and now it looks like it never will...Niharika has given Nats the kick of her life...and Karthik is soon to be papa  of a baby which might not be his...