Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

niki_pn thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
jus luved niharika 2day... finally som1 2 show NUTS her rite place... 
LoveTVShows thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@Anamika 163 . i think niharika is her early 50's . i think she is just 10 years elder to ram kapoor in show and in real life i think eva grover age must be 36 ot 37 and ram kapoor real age is 38 .
shamma92 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Finalllyyy!!!! Someone shut up Nutz!!!! Jai ho maiyya ki...whether it be Ekta maiyya, Niharika or Shipra!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Ekta maiyya for the story, Niharika for finally shutting Nutz up...aaj to uska sach mein bolti ban tha aur Shipra for hitting the nail on the head with all her dialogues be it today or yesterday!! Priya...listen to Shipra...Ram is certainly made for you, and she may be watching too many Yash Chopra films but she's 100% right, all this meetings are not pure coincidences...bhagwaan ka ishaare samajho!!! πŸ˜³
deejayaqueel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: vikrant_shonit

Loved niharika while she decoded her demented nuttz . hehe today she brought nuttz on line otherwise she would elope with somebody and abort her child too. Nat is such a mean character and blot on gal 's name.

Not just decoded... but well and truly put her in her place... without mincing any words she made it very clear to Nuts that she had no identity of her own... the only thing that her name was hinged upon was the 'support system' of Ram Kapoor... and i guess she must have realised if she stop this now, Nuts might one say just start a live-in relationship with someone!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
deejayaqueel thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anamika163

i hv never seen Nats so calm n quiet🀣🀣 gosh some mother she is... though negative but i loved Niharika todayπŸ˜†πŸ‘πŸΌ
so i hv another quest... she married a man 20 years elder than her... so she is 5 to 10 years elder to Ram only?!😲

yup... really liked the fact that someone told off Niharika and told her in no uncertain terms what her true worth actually hinged on!!πŸ‘πŸ‘

5-10 years? wasnt that obvious... in fact i thought they looked the same age... in fact he actually could pass off as older!!  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
deejayaqueel thumbnail

Originally posted by: -sahasra-

wah kya epi thi.mothers to daughters-come wat may,he is ur man,but situations are totally different n opposite.well done shipraπŸ‘ n niharikaπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

star of the day niharika-akhir koi toh hai nuts ko chupkaranekeliye.πŸ˜†nuts ki chehra dekhne layak thi when niharika was saying dat its not karthik's mistake aloneπŸ˜†

I know... if looks could kill... and if Niharika carfed about by Nuts' expression, she might just have dropped dead!!
deejayaqueel thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anamika163

ryt... Niharika is da bigger NatsπŸ˜† isiliye choti Nats bilkul chup... way to go NiharikaπŸ₯³

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
deejayaqueel thumbnail

Originally posted by: niki_pn

jus luved niharika 2day... finally som1 2 show NUTS her rite place... 

Yeah... truly!! and it had been coming for a long time!!
deejayaqueel thumbnail

Originally posted by: shamma92

Finalllyyy!!!! Someone shut up Nutz!!!! Jai ho maiyya ki...whether it be Ekta maiyya, Niharika or Shipra!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Ekta maiyya for the story, Niharika for finally shutting Nutz up...aaj to uska sach mein bolti ban tha aur Shipra for hitting the nail on the head with all her dialogues be it today or yesterday!! Priya...listen to Shipra...Ram is certainly made for you, and she may be watching too many Yash Chopra films but she's 100% right, all this meetings are not pure coincidences...bhagwaan ka ishaare samajho!!! πŸ˜³

🀣🀣...

Today's lesson... Mother ko kabhi underestimate nahi karna!!
Siddu246 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Seriously totally loved today's episode even though it was full on typical Kekta Mai style but Niharika was just awesome...Not because she made Nuts shut up but because she made her OWN daughter shut up...Seriously when have you ever seen a scene like this before. I loved every second of it...Didn't even mind the way Niharika kept pouting her lips each time..πŸ˜†...Gonna love the way Nuts is going to be controlled by her Own mother now...