Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Although Niharika put some sense into nutz Nats I still dont want Karthik to marry her any more.  This woman needs lesson of life time.

Niharika still used RK in getting what she wanted and that is getting pregnant Nats to marry Karthik.  RK does not know how scheaming Mother-daughter are.  Niharika would have been a perfect good mother had she told RK the truth abt Natz being pregnant.  She kept that big truth from RK which makes me think she is still petrebaaz woman. 
Edited by Dabulls23 - 12 years ago
frenz4u thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Niharika shocked me the way she warned Natasha . . . .😲
Natasha ki shakal dekhne layak thi . ,πŸ˜†Edited by frenz4u - 12 years ago
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Bolti bandh ho gayi. Natz ke muh par taala ...Way to go Niharika πŸ‘
deejayaqueel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Siddu246

Seriously totally loved today's episode even though it was full on typical Kekta Mai style but Niharika was just awesome...Not because she made Nuts shut up but because she made her OWN daughter shut up...Seriously when have you ever seen a scene like this before. I loved every second of it...Didn't even mind the way Niharika kept pouting her lips each time..πŸ˜†...Gonna love the way Nuts is going to be controlled by her Own mother now...

🀣🀣... but am confused about what Nuts will do now... will she help out Priya later and team up with her against her mom??πŸ˜†
deejayaqueel thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dabulls23

Although Niharika put some sense into nutz Nats I still dont want Karthik to marry her any more.  This woman needs lesson of life time.

Niharika still used RK in getting what she wanted and that is getting pregnant Nats to marry Karthik.  RK does not know how scheaming Mother-daughter are.  Niharika would have been a perfect good mother had she told RK the truth abt Natz being pregnant.  She kept that big truth from RK which makes me think she is still petrebaaz woman. 

Niharika only put sense in Nuts to the point where it suited her... she didnt give any lessons about behaving well AFTER the marriage... which means we are about to feel VERY sorry for Karthik, Shipra and Sudhir!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

And there is no doubt that she is a scheming, conniving, manipulative woman... the good and fun part is when 2 manipulative characters havea run in and knock corners off each other instead of a 'good' person being at the receving end!! πŸ˜‰
deejayaqueel thumbnail

Originally posted by: frenz4u

Niharika shocked me the way she warned Natasha . . . .😲
Natasha ki shakal dekhne layak thi . ,πŸ˜†

Good it was... really fun... Ms. the-whole-world=kneels-at-my-feet deserves some rude shocks!!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Best was when she didnt know what had hit her... 'Mom... tumhe ho kya gaya hai'??
deejayaqueel thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dabulls23

Bolti bandh ho gayi. Natz ke muh par taala ...Way to go Niharika πŸ‘

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...
Niharika vs. Nuts... 10-0 πŸ˜‰
jazzerette thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I had loved that scene!! 

The I-mean-business stance, the menacing glint in her eyes!!

I thought Nuts would pee in her short-pantsπŸ˜†

It was an awesome scene!! And right Ustaad...never before I have seen mom giving such a jhatka to her own daughter!!
deejayaqueel thumbnail

Originally posted by: jazzerette

I had loved that scene!! 

The I-mean-business stance, the menacing glint in her eyes!!

I thought Nuts would pee in her short-pantsπŸ˜†

It was an awesome scene!! And right Ustaad...never before I have seen mom giving such a jhatka to her own daughter!!

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.. well-said πŸ‘πŸ‘
Yup.. i loved that exchange... the 'let's cut to the chase'... she as good as laid her cards open and yet managed to make sure everyone plays to her tune!!

Awesome Niharika (of course till the point she doesnt start harassing Priya!!) πŸ˜•
jazzerette thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: deejayaqueel

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.. well-said πŸ‘πŸ‘
Yup.. i loved that exchange... the 'let's cut to the chase'... she as good as laid her cards open and yet managed to make sure everyone plays to her tune!!

Awesome Niharika (of course till the point she doesnt start harassing Priya!!) πŸ˜•

I wouldn't mind her seeing all evil on Priya. I mean every show requires a vamp/witch/villain. 

But then it should be worth watching. 

No sappy kitchen politics, loud thinking in head accompanied with equally loud face expressions, etc. Real villainy. I-am-not-apologetic-for-ruining-your-life-to-maintain-my-status-quo kind of stuff.