nikita_88 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey guys, 

I have to give Arnav a round of applause for his super strenght, carrying Khushi I mean it is all romantic and cute but there is no way Arnav could have done that in real life if someone fainted... cause everytime I faint no one can move me till I gain semi consciuosness lol... when a person faints they become dead weight because the last time I fainted took my sister down with me and she weighs more than me... 

It was an awesome episode but had to mention the super strenght :P 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asiangal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
lol i always think the same, wow he must be really strong to be able to carry her, i once tried carrying my sister (whos lighter than me) and it nearly kiled me, so i dont know how actors do it onscreen, they must be bodybuilding all the time lol
doll3 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Barun Sobti is very athletic!  i have watched all his past shows and the way he lifts girls is effortless it seems.  You must watch BHPH in one  scene he is doing a push up while Ankita Sharma is sitting on his back. It was like he was superman.  Keep working out Barun your fans have def. noticed.
ShiningStar18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Glad to see you here after a long time Nikita.πŸ€—   yup i totally loved ASR today. His strength was definitely laudable. The guy definitely has strength coupled with grace. Loved him today.😳
current thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nikita_88

Hey guys, 

I have to give Arnav a round of applause for his super strenght, carrying Khushi I mean it is all romantic and cute but there is no way Arnav could have done that in real life if someone fainted... cause everytime I faint no one can move me till I gain semi consciuosness lol... when a person faints they become dead weight because the last time I fainted took my sister down with me and she weighs more than me... 

It was an awesome episode but had to mention the super strenght :P 

LMAO...🀣🀣🀣

Niksy..you posted...hahahahaha

I guess he either
a. missed his gym session

b.has enough practice by carrying Lavanya's bags around

c Weighing the Jalebi damage to Khushi Kumari Gupta..

d.gearing up for the next free fall of Khushi Kumari gupta..
Barbie3143 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i was tell my sis the same thig.. when i saw the scene.. his is very fit... wow..
nikita_88 thumbnail
Wafa Good to see you I haven't been active recently Lol...how you been?? 

Zainu Hahaha but the super strenght is shocking because when a person faints they become dead weight so carry them is impossible... when two paramedics couldn't carry me out and had to make me gain consciousness well semi consciousness just to get me to hospital so there is no way arnav could have carried her lol... 
What can I say La trained him well??? Lol 
niki_09 thumbnail
 found the idea innovative ..the way she d fell ..the way he caught her πŸ˜›
☺️...it was beautifully done ...for once I agree she had to faint ...It was not like dose tracks..where d female lead faints ..just like dt for no reason πŸ˜†
ShiningStar18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nikita_88

Wafa Good to see you I haven't been active recently Lol...how you been?? 

Zainu Hahaha but the super strenght is shocking because when a person faints they become dead weight so carry them is impossible... when two paramedics couldn't carry me out and had to make me gain consciousness well semi consciousness just to get me to hospital so there is no way arnav could have carried her lol... 
What can I say La trained him well??? Lol 

Same here ! It's great to see you here.πŸ€— haha after DMG ended, i wasn't active either but this show brought me back to IF.πŸ˜ƒ
.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Its because he drinks lots of milk and therefore the extra calcium have made him stronger