i will be waiting
thanx for the pm

Thanks renu!
I-love-Roses thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: missglam

nice update...

abhay taking care of pia...awww...cho chweeet!
continue soon..tc

Thank you!
I-love-Roses thumbnail

Originally posted by: urmita

<font color="#ff0000" size="3" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">awsome first meeting...👏u hav done fabulous job😃</font>

Thanks!
Black_Paradize thumbnail
hey shalini so cute yaar abhay is so caring😍...but why pia was sick?😕
CleviveDsouza thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome
great
wow
wonderful
continue soon
plz pm me
I-love-Roses thumbnail

Originally posted by: rehanasadique

hey shalini so cute yaar abhay is so caring😍...but why pia was sick?😕

You'll see soon
I-love-Roses thumbnail

Originally posted by: CleviveDsouza

awesome
great
wow
wonderful
continue soon
plz pm me

Thankx.
I-love-Roses thumbnail
Liking.Abhay gently patted her back while she embraced him. "I'm taking you to the doctor.You've got high fever",he said.She didn't reply but held her temples in pain."Your head's hurting?",he asked. She nodded.He slowly took her in his arms taking her to the parking lot.She insisted on taking her home instead of a clinic.He drove according to her directions and reached the Jaiswal Villa.He carried her inside and her mom got worried. "Nice to meet you aunty. Pia's got high fever and she even vomitted at college",he informed.Her mom lead them to her room where he laid her down on her bed.Soon the family doctor was called and he said she's got viral fever.By this time, Pia lay unconcious.Abhay felt strange having sympathy for her fragile condition.Nevertheless, he took Pia's cell number from her mom and promised to call her later when she gets back sense.Her mom got pretty impressed at his gentleman like dressing style, behaviour, kind of speech and especially his concern for Pia. "You're new to this place?",she asked. "Yeah. I'm Abhay Raichand, son of Chaand Raichand the owner of the Royal Raichands group of industries. Dad recently shifted here so me and mum thought of joining him",he explained. "Oh so you're the boy most talked about in town. I've heard many compliments 'bout your talents",she said. "Well, it was nice meeting you aunty. I'll call Pia later. Bye",he said and walked out. Back at the college, Kabir was wondering where Pia was. He called her and her mom attended the call. "Pia where have you gone dear? I've been searching for you",he exclaimed. "Kabir don't you she had high fever and she even vomitted at college. Where were you at that time?",her mum asked. "Oh sorry aunty I didn't know of this",he said feeling regret. "Its okay. Abhay brought her home",she said. "Abhay?",he asked. "Hmm. He's a nice gentleman. I'm pretty impressed with him",she said. Kabir felt jealous and said,"I'm coming to see Pia". "Okay", she said. Kabir was confused. How could Abhay occupy a good place in both Pia and her mum's mind? Was Abhay going to be a barrier between him and Pia? Nevertheless, he quickly got into his car and drove to Pia's house. Pia was sleeping peacefully. He felt her forehead, it was okay now. Her temperature has lowered to normal. Pia slowly woke up from his touch. He stroked her hair asking,"Feeling good now?". She said,"Hmm. Where's my cell? I want to thank Abhay". Kabir flinched at the mention of Abhay at the very first sentence Pia spoke after waking up. He handed her her cell. She suddenly said, "Oh I don't have his number". Kabir felt relieved at this. Pia's mum came in with juice for Kabir. "Mum how do I thank Abhay? I don't have his number",she said. "He took your number from me. He said he'll call you later",she said. "Oh he's so kind",Pia said. Kabir felt irritated and held her hand. "Pia go back to sleep. You're weak",he said. Pia smiled and put her cell next to her pillow. Her mum left the room and Kabir shifted close towards her. The room was dimly lit. He fondly stroked her cheeks. She felt uncomfortable and nervously removed his hand. Kabir was taken aback. "What are you doing Kabir? We're supposed to be friends not lovebirds that you are stroking my face",she said weakly. "But I do love you. I've always loved you and I know you love me too",he said. "What rubbish! You're my best friend that doesn't mean I have to love you. I don't love you",she said angrily. "Oh so whom are you falling for? That bloody moron Abhay?",he said. "Even if I do then what's your problem? Don't interfere in my life got it?",she said. "Then fine. I quit our friendship now and here",he said and got up. Pia weakly caught his hand. "I didn't mean that. I don't want to lose your friendship",she said. "If you don't love me then what's the need of being friends? You either love me or hate me",he said. "I don't hate you. I love you but only as my best friend and nothing else",she said. Kabir was about to say something when her cell rang up flashing an unknown number. But Pia knew who it was. She recieved the call and heard a husky, seductive voice from the other end. "Hey Pia. You're okay now?",he asked. Pia blushed at this and replied,"Hmm. Thank you so much for taking care of me". Kabir went out angrily and slammed the door hard. Pia felt like stopping him but decided not to waste time on him. Abhay went on asking her if she's feeling better. She said,"Abhay? Why do you care so much for me?". He replied," Cause you are my sweet, innocent and lovable friend". "Lovable?",she asked twisting her hair. "Yeah lovable",he said. "Abhay you are different. Different from any other boy I've met. I feel like drawn to you",she whispered. "What do you mean?",he asked. "I... I like you Abhay",she said. "Its nothing but attraction Pia. You can't like someone so soon in three days",he reasoned calmly. "Maybe",she said. "Ok so take rest. I'll meet you at college tomorrow".Edited by I-love-Roses - 12 years ago
I-love-Roses thumbnail
You're welcome!
I-love-Roses thumbnail
Thanks!