Posted: 12 years ago
πŸ˜‰

lovely lovely lovely /...@@
thax this epsod wowww/...@@@
love u dr /...@@
maza agya he /...@@@
love u tasha /...@@πŸ˜›

------------------------------------------
?...me ek aasun hisahi ...par hu bhout anmol ...
...un na palko se gira kar...mujhe mitti me miladena ...πŸ˜›

jagrutid thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
ok review time! firstly thank you very much for these updates as ever we love reading  this written form of the story and now coming to the happenings themselves.
Total 😍highlight for me has to be the development in duttas feelings for his maternal family. Aw he has grown to understand them so much more deeply now. Totally love ❀️that and nakusha is on his side thoughout.
Moment of this episode has to be the interaction between naku and dutta. When nakusha finds that picture under duttas pillows..and he explains it to be  a picture of his aayi. o totally got guse bumps then, first time to acknowledge a new relationship and the first time you refer to someone in a more personal and meaningful way..that you will always remember and its even more touching in duttas case. The mother had never seen, wow! loved the way duttas reactions..his words are given her..very per character.
i think somewhere dutta now does feel lucky to have such strong ties..such family that have gone to extents for him. Really liked the first scene her..and o yep how can i forget to mention bhalu dada..
he totally brings in the humor and the fact that dutta used the term "aap"😲 for him as a totally means he has a little respect for him in there somewhere ..but i too was shocked..dutta doesn't give that level of respect to randoms so there has to be something that is working within his mind in favor of bhalu. For some reason i don't think that dutta will go against  his farthers wishes. if  he was to  he would have done  it by now. ..lets see..dutta is quite strong headed but he can change colors quick.
anyways thank you very much again for this ..jagruti
CyberOstrich thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
BB...lovely episode today!
From the sweet, heart tugging D-N moments😍 to droolicious Dutta getting ready for the war moments😍 to Balu Dada's ekdum mast maskhari momentsπŸ˜† Bus yeh Nana aa gaya beech mein jabardasti apni shining marne😑 Theek hai... jhel lete hein unko...his days are numbered! And before that final countdown... unki takal ko bhi to shine marna hai abhiπŸ˜ƒ And.. No (Moon- if u are listening)... Yul Brynner he'll be not!
I've always loved the way Dutta looks at Nakku in awed wonder when she's praying😍the amazement in his eyes at the purity of Naku's worship is always so beautifully portrayed... *sigh*...
I also love the way Naku is always so uninhibited in showing her love for her saab...giving him strength and solace with the warmth of her hands... caressing his face... its so beautifully expressive! The way she ran her hands over Dutta's eyes and face, when she found out that he'd become blind, was one of the most beautiful scenes in LTL ...* remembering and sighing some more*

Aaj kya camera atka nahi on Baaji's chehra when Madhuji sashayed down the stairs in her full 'desi' glory😲 No loowwe ishtory happening for our Baaji bhai?! πŸ˜•

And Yay... Balu dada ne entry maari aajaur kya entry maariπŸ‘πŸΌ
"Kya hai yeh?" " Kya re chotu, isko malum nahi hai yeh rasta hai?" ...ROFL to the max!🀣 Baaji ji bhi aaj apna chehra 'looking away' karte hue was chuckling- I am sure!! And later toh he was openly showing his amusementπŸ˜†.. "suna chotu.. yeh mere ko aap bola"

Dutta.. keep on 'Ayeing'... Balu dada will get more ammunition, that way, to maaro his dhaansu one liners making u even more gappuer and grumpierπŸ˜† which in turn will make us more and more happier!!

Moontide thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Dear bandbajao,

For the sake of an Aam ki tokri whizzing past in a span of 0.02 sec, 
I had to endure the tally getting tipped by another 2 and 1/2 hugs plus pecks?  Insaaf kya?

And Sunju baba still seems in a bit of a daze from his visit to Trivandrum!!! Just one 'aap' raastey mein and he leaves Dutta itni sastey mein? I had expected more, especially since he makes an appearance after a sizable absence. 
Aas thi Tapli ki. Pan Balaon ka Balu toh Bhawuk ho gaya re!!!! Phir bhi have to thank him for giving us back the gappu Dutta and his "Aye.." πŸ˜ƒ

One thing goes without questioning after today. Shakuntala Shriram Patil is going to have a verrryyy looong wait for that kelkari in her aangan. 
Her trusted manufacturing unit is still practicing its ABC in LARGE CAPS and small caps. Next they will move on to A for Aayi, B for Baabi, C for cheek... N for nose e.t.c. Getting clearance from the Industry and environ ministries is a long haul yet... lets not talk of the rest of it.

And seriously, I love it this way. TaSha should get another five years or so to discover and gel. 
Then may be Johnsons can bag the tender πŸ˜Š 
But certainly not within 2014. Naku's still just a lil more than a kid herself. πŸ˜‰ (still flinches?)

So Dutta slept with Shanti ji's photu under his pillow? Did he intentionally not show it to Naku at night? Ya bhool gaya tha? ya ABC padh raha tha? πŸ˜•

OK, now we know why Naku snoops arround so much. Warna picture kaise milti? Now we also know Naku maate itni mahaan kaiko. Saab jaante hain ki ek picture release karna kitna effort ka kaam hai. Per Naku released Shanti ji's picture 'effortlessly'.
... "Saab...Aayi kitni sundar hain...na?"
No wonder the girl is happy. She must be thanking her Bappa and genetics for having been merciful!! And when her eyes moved from the photu to Dutta's face...she must have been doing a lot of match the pic/ find five differences in her mind for Dutta to enquire
... "Kya dekh rahi hai Naku?" She tactfully avoids πŸ˜‰ "kuch nehi" and then blurts out "Saab mereko aapki Aayi ko dekhna tha"...

Naku's another observation is worth quoting. (Ok you want to give your Bappa credit for Damodar and Shanti's toils.. theek hai... you got a Bappa version of the stork story...But this!!! πŸ˜² )
"...Bappa ne aapki Aayi ko aapne paas bulaya...tab woh khud Aayisaab ke roop mein aapki zindagi mein aa gaye..."...
Sorry, but couldn't help have a few visions there!!!!! 

But the scene is wonderful. Went back and saw it again. Dutta's "ye...meri aayi hai..." tak, the emphasis on Aayisaheb giving it to him and then groping for those words and giving up... what can one say about acting of this class??? The TaSha understanding as usual is wordlessly wonderful. The LTL hallmark!!
Naku actually baby talked to Dutta today. But coming from her, accompanied by those innocence filled eyes.they seem like real pearls of wisdom. No wonder Dutta gets all moved and mushy, even we do. She prompting him to put the pic on the Mandir and then the way he watches her do pranam(himself not doing it) and () gives her that sideways hug...as if saying mujhe mere bhagwaan se milane wala baas tu hi hai!!!

Ravindra ji made a small appearance. The veteran is not getting enough sleepπŸ˜” 
Wish he would look after that wound better. And you too must admit, you loved him for that.."jyaada shining mat maar mere saamne..samjha kya"... 
Now I know, the poor man in his injured state 'aane pe lagaye jayenge' and surely it's Dinya who will take his bullet (I have confidence in Dinya's inability of closing a file). 
Uske baad bhi Duniya mein uska kaam rahega ya nehi will solely depend on post scripts.

Today I saw a first. Dutta putting on his shoes. 
Dutta ke moje and ankle holster bhi pehli baar dekha!!.

Now Naku, itna smile karne ka kya hai? 
And Dutta, Aayi se baat karo toh Baiko ko nehi taakte, buri baat haan!!!

AS and Ravindra ji share a love for the colour purple. Madhu too is made to wear Purple!!! Hmmm... one of Dutta's mind games?...could be...
Now it has to be seen if Ravindra ji gets engrossed in Madhu's Purple velvet attire or not? And if yes, then will it be enough to make him forget the purpose of his plan!! 
Writer's lappy Colors ke saath kya khel khelta hain, chalo dekhen!!

Baaji again had to do all the work..security to tokri... And before my eyes could take in the contents, one certain tokri just whizzed past and before you knew it Madhu was atop the stairs. 
(for Yuvi: Baji was only part of a group stare...nothing gobsmacked about it)
Leela put kala tika from her Kajal?!!!! 

Now I have a serious problem with the convoy security. I mean why shouldn't be one jeep filled with BG's not be there at the start? then Dutta's black beauty can follow. But guess it has got to do with DuJi machismo!!

Balu dada entered pretty much like his intro scene. So expectations skyrocketed. 
(why does he have to be so left-inclined? Inspired?) 
Dutta se maskiri karte huye gave the whole family tension. AS is aise bhi hyper... what with Purohit ji waiting and all.. uspaar Balu ki harkat se faint kar jaati toh?
Dutta's protective saar neeche kar lo was πŸ˜ but wasted. He should be identifying Balu's vehicle by now. 
Balu started well.."Kya re chhotu, isko malum nehi yeh raasta hai...". Noted how he pulled Chhotu to his side from the word go πŸ˜ƒ Also Dutta and Baji both put their gun neeche without having to be told πŸ˜ƒ and Baji ab dono ke beech mein??? Balu says Suna tu chotu, Dutta retorts..Baji isko bol jo bolna hai jaldi bole.. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Loved how Baji waited for Dutta's back to be turned before his Namaskar Dada, and the smile playing at his lips at his Bhau's antics...Baji really knows his Dutta πŸ˜†

Balu saying...Achcha laga..ab aage nehi bolega toh bhi chalega... I thought haila!! Ro na pade!!

Pan manna padega der phutiya sharp hai (nai sarp nehi bola baba!! )!!! 
Ek 'aap' sunke puri chiththi pad li !!!!! 

Fakt khulla kato tula...tere Baba ke kasam se 
Now the expression on DuJi's face? Is this what is called gobsmacked???????

You know what?
Dutta ko yeh Dhokha toh nehi lagega?
Ke usne jis chiththi ko itna sanjoke rakha
Balu us chiththi ke barein mein jaanta hai?

May be then he refuses to break his vaada?
You get my hint na?

πŸ˜ƒ Thanks 
Aaj laapy ke haath ka
episode khake,
Pet bhar gaya.

Edited by Moontide - 12 years ago
Moontide thumbnail

Originally posted by: shalkanwar

BB...lovely episode today!
 And.. No (Moon- if u are listening)... Yul Brynner he'll be not!

You just have to let time decide certain things. Ok I brought in Yul Brynner..but was he the ultimate? 
Who knows, the Day you see 'unka' Pate, your eyes could shine like diamonds πŸ˜‰

Aaj bhi Shining mara na? πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Nazar uljhi 😍?!! 
Moontide thumbnail
@Shalkanwar

Dutta.. keep on 'Ayeing'... Balu dada will get more ammunition, that way, to maaro his dhaansu one liners making u even more gappuer and grumpierπŸ˜† which in turn will make us more and more happier!! 

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†  πŸ‘πŸΌ
Multiply 500
ivy_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Loved today's episode BB πŸ€—. The detailing creates a vivid picture of each frame.
The annoying part was that I had to read the second part almost 12 hours after the first. 😑That's my life these daysπŸ˜†

Tasha was beautiful..as I have said earlier that Naku is getting very comfortable and touchy-touchy with Dutta. Dutta wives your thoughtsπŸ˜‰And our Dutta Shreeram Patil slowly becoming the family man, showing his sensitive self to the hilt.

But...Dutta getting ready for war (as it has been pointed out earlier by @shalkanwar) emits power and each action is deliberate and measured, Only DSP can make a mundane chore of wearing socks-shoes so hot☺️...of course the M11's help! So the writer has chosen the sleeker M11 over the standard M9..it blends well with Dutta's character.

Dutta-Balu and Baji scenes have a lot of wit and humor in them...and Dutta always falls for Balu's bait.πŸ˜†. the "aap" said it all..knowing DSP as well as we do it signifies a lot.

As Moon has mentioned..Purple seems to be the colors...Royal color??

Edited by ivy_11 - 12 years ago
CyberOstrich thumbnail

Originally posted by: Moontide

Dear bandbajao,

For the sake of an Aam ki tokri whizzing past in a span of 0.02 sec, 
I had to endure the tally getting tipped by another 2 and 1/2 hugs plus pecks?  Insaaf kya?

And Sunju baba still seems in a bit of a daze from his visit to Trivandrum!!! Just one 'aap' raastey mein and he leaves Dutta itni sastey mein? I had expected more, especially since he makes an appearance after a sizable absence. 
Aas thi Tapli ki. Pan Balaon ka Balu toh Bhawuk ho gaya re!!!! Phir bhi have to thank him for giving us back the gappu Dutta and his "Aye.." πŸ˜ƒ

One thing goes without questioning after today. Shakuntala Shriram Patil is going to have a verrryyy looong wait for that kelkari in her aangan. 
Her trusted manufacturing unit is still practicing its ABC in LARGE CAPS and small caps. Next they will move on to A for Aayi, B for Baabi, C for cheek... N for nose e.t.c. Getting clearance from the Industry and environ ministries is a long haul yet... lets not talk of the rest of it.

And seriously, I love it this way. TaSha should get another five years or so to discover and gel. 
Then may be Johnsons can bag the tender πŸ˜Š 
But certainly not within 2014. Naku's still just a lil more than a kid herself. πŸ˜‰ (still flinches?)

So Dutta slept with Shanti ji's photu under his pillow? Did he intentionally not show it to Naku at night? Ya bhool gaya tha? ya ABC padh raha tha? πŸ˜•

OK, now we know why Naku snoops arround so much. Warna picture kaise milti? Now we also know Naku maate itni mahaan kaiko. Saab jaante hain ki ek picture release karna kitna effort ka kaam hai. Per Naku released Shanti ji's picture 'effortlessly'.
... "Saab...Aayi kitni sundar hain...na?"
No wonder the girl is happy. She must be thanking her Bappa and genetics for having been merciful!! And when her eyes moved from the photu to Dutta's face...she must have been doing a lot of match the pic/ find five differences in her mind for Dutta to enquire
... "Kya dekh rahi hai Naku?" She tactfully avoids πŸ˜‰ "kuch nehi" and then blurts out "Saab mereko aapki Aayi ko dekhna tha"...

Naku's another observation is worth quoting. (Ok you want to give your Bappa credit for Damodar and Shanti's toils.. theek hai... you got a Bappa version of the stork story...But this!!! πŸ˜² )
"...Bappa ne aapki Aayi ko aapne paas bulaya...tab woh khud Aayisaab ke roop mein aapki zindagi mein aa gaye..."...
Sorry, but couldn't help have a few visions there!!!!! 

But the scene is wonderful. Went back and saw it again. Dutta's "ye...meri aayi hai..." tak, the emphasis on Aayisaheb giving it to him and then groping for those words and giving up... what can one say about acting of this class??? The TaSha understanding as usual is wordlessly wonderful. The LTL hallmark!!
Naku actually baby talked to Dutta today. But coming from her, accompanied by those innocence filled eyes.they seem like real pearls of wisdom. No wonder Dutta gets all moved and mushy, even we do. She prompting him to put the pic on the Mandir and then the way he watches her do pranam(himself not doing it) and () gives her that sideways hug...as if saying mujhe mere bhagwaan se milane wala baas tu hi hai!!!

Ravindra ji made a small appearance. The veteran is not getting enough sleepπŸ˜” 
Wish he would look after that wound better. And you too must admit, you loved him for that.."jyaada shining mat maar mere saamne..samjha kya"... 
Now I know, the poor man in his injured state 'aane pe lagaye jayenge' and surely it's Dinya who will take his bullet (I have confidence in Dinya's inability of closing a file). 
Uske baad bhi Duniya mein uska kaam rahega ya nehi will solely depend on post scripts.

Today I saw a first. Dutta putting on his shoes. 
Dutta ke moje and ankle holster bhi pehli baar dekha!!.

Now Naku, itna smile karne ka kya hai? 
And Dutta, Aayi se baat karo toh Baiko ko nehi taakte, buri baat haan!!!

AS and Ravindra ji share a love for the colour purple. Madhu too is made to wear Purple!!! Hmmm... one of Dutta's mind games?...could be...
Now it has to be seen if Ravindra ji gets engrossed in Madhu's Purple velvet attire or not? And if yes, then will it be enough to make him forget the purpose of his plan!! 
Writer's lappy Colors ke saath kya khel khelta hain, chalo dekhen!!

Baaji again had to do all the work..security to tokri... And before my eyes could take in the contents, one certain tokri just whizzed past and before you knew it Madhu was atop the stairs. 
(for Yuvi: Baji was only part of a group stare...nothing gobsmacked about it)
Leela put kala tika from her Kajal?!!!! 

Now I have a serious problem with the convoy security. I mean why shouldn't be one jeep filled with BG's not be there at the start? then Dutta's black beauty can follow. But guess it has got to do with DuJi machismo!!

Balu dada entered pretty much like his intro scene. So expectations skyrocketed. 
(why does he have to be so left-inclined? Inspired?) 
Dutta se maskiri karte huye gave the whole family tension. AS is aise bhi hyper... what with Purohit ji waiting and all.. uspaar Balu ki harkat se faint kar jaati toh?
Dutta's protective saar neeche kar lo was πŸ˜ but wasted. He should be identifying Balu's vehicle by now. 
Balu started well.."Kya re chhotu, isko malum nehi yeh raasta hai...". Noted how he pulled Chhotu to his side from the word go πŸ˜ƒ Also Dutta and Baji both put their gun neeche without having to be told πŸ˜ƒ and Baji ab dono ke beech mein??? Balu says Suna tu chotu, Dutta retorts..Baji isko bol jo bolna hai jaldi bole.. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Loved how Baji waited for Dutta's back to be turned before his Namaskar Dada, and the smile playing at his lips at his Bhau's antics...Baji really knows his Dutta πŸ˜†

Balu saying...Achcha laga..ab aage nehi bolega toh bhi chalega... I thought haila!! Ro na pade!!

Pan manna padega der phutiya sharp hai (nai sarp nehi bola baba!! )!!! 
Ek 'aap' sunke puri chiththi pad li !!!!! 

Fakt khulla kato tula...tere Baba ke kasam se 
Now the expression on DuJi's face? Is this what is called gobsmacked???????

You know what?
Dutta ko yeh Dhokha toh nehi lagega?
Ke usne jis chiththi ko itna sanjoke rakha
Balu us chiththi ke barein mein jaanta hai?

May be then he refuses to break his vaada?
You get my hint na?

πŸ˜ƒ Thanks 
Aaj laapy ke haath ka
episode khake,
Pet bhar gaya.

Have to start with the obligatory @🀣 for the whole post πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Bold: Indeed! Its the D-N five year family planning yojana πŸ₯±
Red: Aur nahi to kya? Bechaari... must be thanking fervently indeed...Sasurji ke daant mil jaate uske Saab ko toh?
Blue: 'the veteran is not getting enough sleep'... MOON!!!! Spare us the details puhhhleeeze!!!😲
Tumne abhi tak apna dupatta phaad ke apne Ravindra ji ki marham patti nahi kari kya? Busy doing other  things...hmmm?πŸ˜‰

Pink: Seriously... BGs DuJi et al ki bodyguarding karte hein ya DuJi BGs ki?πŸ˜•  Bitha diya peeche unko aam ki tokri ke saath... bus Dutta ab guthliyon ke daam hi gin na aap

Purple: Oh Man... the 'Inspiration Jaap' again!!! Poori duniya aapke 'unse' inspired nahi rehti hai...samjhi! Jadu-Tone ka shikar ho gayi hai yeh nadan ladki...kuch karna padega iska jald...and that is why my 'uljhi nazar' has got stuck on you! And Yes... Its YOU and not HIM!!

Baalu dada... U are the sharpest .. but hurry up with the 'takla karoing' that lomdi plissπŸ˜ƒ

Moontide thumbnail
@Shalkanwar

Blue:
 'the veteran is not getting enough sleep'... MOON!!!! Spare us the details puhhhleeeze!!!😲
Tumne abhi tak apna dupatta phaad ke apne Ravindra ji ki marham patti nahi kari kya? Busy doing other  things...hmmm?πŸ˜‰

Purple: Oh Man... the 'Inspiration Jaap' again!!! Poori duniya aapke 'unse' inspired nahi rehti hai...samjhi! Jadu-Tone ka shikar ho gayi hai yeh nadan ladki...kuch karna padega iska jald...and that is why my 'uljhi nazar' has got stuck on you! And Yes... Its YOU and not HIM!!

🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£
 πŸ€£  πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£

Uff...*catches breath*
OK, ok, Spared..πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† There shall be no details.
As it were, had there been details you would have known right?
as I'm under surveilance 24/7 πŸ˜ƒ 
I quote,
"and that is why my 'uljhi nazar' has got stuck on you! And Yes... Its YOU and not HIM!!"
(Hope Thanedar doesn't mind πŸ˜‰ )

RED: I thought you wanted to be spared the details??

CyberOstrich thumbnail

Originally posted by: Moontide

@Shalkanwar

Blue: 'the veteran is not getting enough sleep'... MOON!!!! Spare us the details puhhhleeeze!!!😲

Purple: Oh Man... the 'Inspiration Jaap' again!!! Poori duniya aapke 'unse' inspired nahi rehti hai...samjhi! Jadu-Tone ka shikar ho gayi hai yeh nadan ladki...kuch karna padega iska jald...and that is why my 'uljhi nazar' has got stuck on you! And Yes... Its YOU and not HIM!!

🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£
 πŸ€£  πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£

Uff...*catches breath*
OK, ok, Spared..πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† There shall be no details.
As it were, had there been details you would have known right?
as I'm under surveilance 24/7 πŸ˜ƒ 
I quote,
"and that is why my 'uljhi nazar' has got stuck on you! And Yes... Its YOU and not HIM!!"
(Hope Thanedar doesn't mind πŸ˜‰ )

RED: I thought you wanted to be spared the details??

Red: 'No details wanted' status maintained...only marham patti status to be updated...hmmm...actually.. not even that!
Thanedaar won't mind... usko toh ab aadat si pad gayi haiπŸ˜‰

But dear... what to do... I fikar for u a lot... bechaari nadan ladki in her weakened state ..jadu-tonaed by that dusht rakshas!! Ab is 'FIKAR" ko rehne do koi aur naam na do...
Edited by shalkanwar - 12 years ago