Epi 372: D-N The Real Eternal Story

bandbajao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bandbajao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Ani_La_Iam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Thanks again for a great episode…I am really enjoying reading the episodes…they are just perfect…😊

I can not wait to read what going to happened tomorrow and I really like Dutta and Sanjayrao together…there are some understanding between them…or should I say there will be some understanding between them…a relationship where Dutta do not have to say much but Sanjayrao knows…there is also a father and son relationship…but at the same time they are equal.

I love it….I just cannot wait to read about the moment between them tomorrow…😊

I am also worried some one is going to get hurt…but Who?
😕

Edited by agbg98 - 12 years ago
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
I wonder what was Naku going to say and she stopped when she saw Shanti's picture...
rama_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Ohh BB the whole DN scene was sooo sweet n emotional... i did ask for one such scene yesterday n i got it... loved it to the core ... chalo naku's and my one wish fulfilled... thanks to you n the team
" dutta looking at Naku... n then saying .. chalein aayisaheb.. aree dutta AS se baat kar rahe ho toh unki taraf dekho na...

🤣  i can jus imagine the 'kya hain yeh"... n Balu dada saying " kya re chotu isko malum nahin.. yeh rasta hain...   tooo good yaar...  ( dutta must be saying in his mind ... bhankas band kar)//  Chalo atleast dutta has started giving respect to Baludada.. much required change...

precap is exciting... 
good to see Baludada blessing Madhu... hope naku also comes forward ... i think it may take some time... it would be DN taking blessing together...

NS has targetted Madhu... Baludada setting dutta free from his baba's promise...  we are in for a action thriller in the coming episodes.. n i am all set...

Edited by rama_2010 - 12 years ago
Lekz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Loved it ...Missing TaSha so much 😭😭
Wish this was what we got at 8.30 every evening...😭 with MR and MV.

Thanks a ton to you BB and to the writer. 🤗

Nakku is so perfect...just what Dutta deserves...(hope Zuby is not reading this ).
She does all the right things...just like what he told her once.

Engrossed in reading, suddenly realised reached the precap ...

Dil mange more...

ramya90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
loved baluu dada and D convo
-Roopa- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Loved DN scene.. and nakku placing the photo near bappa..😊
balu dada and his mazaak.. 😆 only he can do that with dutta..

overall a very good episode.. Thanks BB..😊
droopy_asleep thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sorry..could not post a review for yesterday..:(
Review today:
It was a nice gesture from Naku to place the pic next to her (their) Bappa. Dutta defn found some piece of mind with that.
This Balu dada is quite a character I have to say, so entertaining..I want him to have more conversations with Dutta, 1:1 or with Baaji around..its just so much fun to see :)
So NS is targeting Madhu..I still wonder if someone else is going to take the fall for her...maybe just a skirmish...all the same though.

mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9

Datta saw his mother's photo for the first time, his emotions are shown so well, he's never seen her before, but can feel the attachment for her, from the way he told Naku, she is hos mother. The way she reacted was so nice, putting her photo in the temple, giving her due respect was very well put in words.

Will it be Dinya's last day tomorrow, looks like NS will have to come there personally or may be the final drama will take place some where else?
Next morning he gets ready, to meet any threat, attack planned by NS. They all reach the temple & the much awaited entry of Baludada, his dialogues are too good. He is setting Datta free from Damoder's kasam.He will be always remembered for, sone pe hath rakh ke kasam todna. Precap is good, NS the sarp has planned the attack after the puja, eagerly waiting for tommorrow's episode. Thanks to BB & the writers.👏👏