Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sakshi_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
i absolutely loved their silly fight... if they always behaved like matures then this show wud hv been really boring๐Ÿคข... it is da nok jhok of RaYa dat brings life 2 da show๐Ÿ˜
-lazybee- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SlovHanda

couldn;t agree more..i liked their childish behavior,,loved their silly fights๐Ÿ˜†,,,,it was all worth watching,,,,n its not always necessary that all mature n elderly people should behave wisely all d time,,,its depend on situation n then how u deal wid  a particular person in a particular situation,,,n they hv always taken wise decision whenever they actually need to b wise...

once ina  while childish behavior chalta hai๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

Completely agree with u ...๐Ÿ˜Š..Today it wasn't one the situation where they need to behave all maturely but even with cute fight their maturity was shown in their decision...๐Ÿ˜ณ..thats what really matters too...I feel good they made it bit more interesting fight rather than boring talk๐Ÿ˜‰

Looking forward to their engagement & marriage...๐Ÿ˜Š
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I have'nt watched the show yet , but after reading what you have written I donno whether I should skip it or not ๐Ÿ˜†, the writers don't do their homework then please  understand the mentality of  mature people how they talk and understand  each other and also give us an incentive to watch the show will good screenplay

You have good actors  and show that well in them ..I like a little bit of the fun types but not going overboard.. Maybe i will  see a batter talk coming up once engagement and the wedding takes place.

I hope you can do that for teh viewers
Edited by shanti05 - 12 years ago
SuganthiS thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Loved the scene between Ram and Priya today. If they had talked it over maturely, the scene would not have been so entertaining. And there is no rule that mature adults should behave maturely all the time. And I think that Ram and Priya behave this way only with each other.Edited by SuganthiS - 12 years ago
rajh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
why every one want mature people should remain serious??why cant they have fun??๐Ÿ˜ญ
Edited by 100raj - 12 years ago
Serenity_me thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Jimzi2716

Completely agree with u ...๐Ÿ˜Š..Today it wasn't one the situation where they need to behave all maturely but even with cute fight their maturity was shown in their decision...๐Ÿ˜ณ..thats what really matters too...I feel good they made it bit more interesting fight rather than boring talk๐Ÿ˜‰

Looking forward to their engagement & marriage...๐Ÿ˜Š

agree chinki,,atleast they didn;t break any glasses like nuts...๐Ÿคฃ,acc to me they still behaved very wisely...๐Ÿ˜†...poor waiter what he was thinking about ram when he said barf ka gola rakh do sir pe๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by SlovHanda - 12 years ago
Sakshi_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: SuganthiS

Loved the scene between Ram and Priya today. If they had talked it over maturely, the scene would not have been so entertaining. And there is no rule that mature adults should behave maturely all the time. And I think that Ram and Priya behave this way only with each other.

@bold: n dats da best thing about them together๐Ÿ˜
Edited by Anamika163 - 12 years ago
-lazybee- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SlovHanda

agree chinki,,atleast they didn;t break any glasses like nuts...๐Ÿคฃ,acc to me they still behaved very wisely...๐Ÿ˜†...poor waiter what he was thinking about ram when he said barf ka gola rakh do sir pe๐Ÿ˜†

Break glasses,break veins & burning roses...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

No one can compete with Nutz except her ex-lover๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ

Pineata cola sharab nahi hoti...I didn't get that dialogue..๐Ÿ˜•I need to watch the epi again...๐Ÿ˜ณ
Aussiebabe thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜Š

Originally posted by: santosh_priya

Completely agree with u ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by Aussiebabe - 12 years ago

Serenity_me thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Jimzi2716

Break glasses,break veins & burning roses...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

No one can compete with Nutz except her ex-lover๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ

Pineata cola sharab nahi hoti...I didn't get that dialogue..๐Ÿ˜•I need to watch the epi again...๐Ÿ˜ณ

hahhah chinks,,,no one can compete wid nuts...nuts should marry wid a nuts like her๐Ÿ˜†...else she will  make all sharma family a nut like her n will produce only nuts๐Ÿ˜†,,,,n i can imagine what will b d name of their new home- nuts n nuts villa๐Ÿคฃ