Except the age nothing changed!!

Fishfish thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Dear Friends,

It is supposed to be a matured love story...Is this maturity making public display fighting in the restaurant??  I am too disgusted to write my do baatein...regarding Nuts and Karthick least said is the better and a 22 year old telling her sister...I do not have a nice future but I want you to have...just because a 42 year man did not want to marry you???  I mean screen play is really really pathetic and I am totally disgusted...pata nehi if I should continue watching the serial or not as I do not see it getting any closer to the promos it showed...your thoughts friends, Love Tin

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

suwas thumbnail
todays episode was so childish...didn't like the public display of two " mature" adults.

Actually i thought 22 yrs old is more mature than 33 yrs/42 yr olds.

Can't figure out why Karthik wants to marry nutz...she clearly has no respect or love for him. This is 200% heading towards divorce.
divan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Let me watch it and comment. So far the script writing is very disjointed, it is like many hands are penning the scenes in the episodes...
jeenal20 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
i agree  common yaar RP should behave like adults and that too mature adults.. and not like 5 year olds...

is thsi way u behave in public...

It wasn't age appropriate for their age, but it was strictly meant for entertainment I think. Besides there are adults in their 30's and 40's that do not behave appropriate for their age in reality.
Serenity_me thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
couldn;t agree more..i liked their childish behavior,,loved their silly fights😆,,,,it was all worth watching,,,,n its not always necessary that all mature n elderly people should behave wisely all d time,,,its depend on situation n then how u deal wid  a particular person in a particular situation,,,n they hv always taken wise decision whenever they actually need to b wise...

once ina  while childish behavior chalta hai😉😆
santosh_priya thumbnail

Originally posted by: SlovHanda

couldn;t agree more..i liked their childish behavior,,loved their silly fights😆,,,,it was all worth watching,,,,n its not always necessary that all mature n elderly people should behave wisely all d time,,,its depend on situation n then how u deal wid  a particular person in a particular situation,,,n they hv always taken wise decision whenever they actually need to b wise...

once ina  while childish behavior chalta hai😉😆

I completely agree with you. Ram and priya ... behaved very childishly today and it was really worth wathing. Ram is father figure to his sisters and Priya is like mother to her siblings.. only with same aged people only u can behave sillyly...😃. They hate each and other and they are conveying it. If it was shoot very maturedly then.. no difference the way ram talks with priya and his sisters .. and viseversa in case of priya... nice to see they are soo open to each other.
MJHTMonayaSajan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Hope the show gets better after their marriage...
Just waiting for that...
*dewdrop~pearl* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I think it was supposed to be a very light scene, which was intended to add some humor to an otherwise serious episode. To be frank, I enjoyed that scene, found it more humorous and entertaining 😃. I loved both of their expressions when they were reacting to the other's "insulting" comments 😆. This scene can in no way be compared to what we saw on Thursday, that episode I admit dint make any sense, especially the way Priya insulted Ram in front of everyone, and the WAY she insulted him! But this time, I dint have any problems with their funny insults, as both of them were taking it in that spirit. This scene can be compared to other amusing fight scenes between Ram and Priya, which we had enjoyed earlier (the telephone one, and the lift one).
Serenity_me thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: santosh_priya

I completely agree with you. Ram and priya ... behaved very childishly today and it was really worth wathing. Ram is father figure to his sisters and Priya is like mother to her siblings.. only with same aged people only u can behave sillyly...😃. They hate each and other and they are conveying it. If it was shoot very maturedly then.. no difference the way ram talks with priya and his sisters .. and viseversa in case of priya... nice to see they are soo open to each other.

actually they were cute yaar...n don;t u think every person has a hidden quality of a  lil kid,,n its d kid inside them which came out😆...n correction plz,,they don;t hate each other ,,its just that they can;t stand to each other,,they know a lots of things about each other n they accpet that they both r very similar to each other in n all aspects,,,but they don;t agree to this fact,,,but when they get to know each other they will soon accpet this fact too ,,,long way to go for ram n priya,,, 😃
Edited by SlovHanda - 12 years ago