Epi 371: D-N The Real Eternal Story

bandbajao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bandbajao thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

thanks for the update BB🤗

beautiful start to the episode...AS-Dutta scenes are always endearing to read...i reali admire the bond the two share...there's a dif side 2 dutta that we see when he's with AS alone... as tho he's still a little kid, looking lost and hoping his mother is there to guide him... and AS always seems 2 do tht...i've neva seen her hav tht bond with ne of her other 3 daughters...mayb thts y kala always felt neglected bt regardless it doesnt justify her actions completely.

dutta accepted DP as his dad bt stil a part of him is holding back? 😕 m sure it wil tke him a while..its a lot to deal with... n m stil hpin the day he fully does wil b a day wer he is alone n we c him mourning for DP's death for the very 1st time...--im wondering this becos ballu dada sed 2 DP's photo once tht the day dutta accepts DP, he will cry...n so far nothing tht balu sed has been wrong...AS can relax a little bt at the end of the day she didn't play a role in getting dutta 2 forgive n accept DP as this was something no1 bt alone dutta cud do...i mean evn DP's approach 2 convince naku tht he's a changed man n help dutta accept him was wrong becos forgiveness n acceptance is something a person does alone...u dnt forgive sum1 becos sum1 else tells u too...it shud cum from the heart...m quite glad tht no1 (AS/naku) played a role in convincing dutta 2 forgive DP becos tht wud hav been so fake n unreal...these things tke time n m glad tho it tuk quite a bit of time dutta has made the 1st step towards forgiving n accepting his father

awww dutta sees his mother's pic for the very 1st time...😭😭😭😭 aww n he gt tears in his eyes wen he saw it...🤗 aww he needs a hug...wer is naku yaar wen dutta needs a hug?

i guess 2days epi was a final build up 2 the mandir scene...defo summut big gna happen...

loved the scene between the sisters n dutta...it was sweet seeing dutta console them all...and also informing madhu tht she has nothing to worry about and that all this is normal...unlike roops/leela..this is all a new world 2 her...so unknown and her fears r quite reasonable and natural... awww madhu happy tht dutta called her dad, baba! (we all r madhu...lol) i suppose it wil b dutta in the end tht reveals the entire truth...sum of it has been clocked on by madhu bt i guess the rest either dutta wil tell or mayb in mandir NS wil tell...enemies like NS wil b upfront abt it nw tht he knws dutta knws his truth...he wnt play along with the friendship act...ders no doubt abt tht...bt m stil wondering whether 2 follow wt moony and others hav been sayin tht mayb dinya wil shoot...personally i think it wil b NS himself...he doesn't seem 2 trust his men wen it cums 2 harming madhu for defo...i guess he'd like 2 do it himself this time n make sure its dne properly..m jus wondering if the mandir episode wil mark the end of NS or mark the declared n upfront war between dutta-ballu vs NS???? gosh so excited 2 no wt happens next...

dutta strikes agen this time exchanging NS's heeras with fake ones...he is so out 2 ruin NS completely...he wnts NS 2 proper gt worked up n commit one mistake which wil b enuf 2 break the promise 2 DP...bt i dnt think he wil need 2 worry abt tht cos Ballu for sure has broken the promise after hearing wt NS had planned for madhu...n m sure once he tells dutta, dutta 2 wil break the promise...

final scene...a very sweet family moment... baji irritating AS nt with his talks bt with his phone going off...😆...oh madhu gts a new outfit 2 wear...lets see if baji is left gobsmacked seeing madhu😳😳 pls yaar i hpe baji stares at madhu n it doesn't go unnoticed by AS/Naku...pls pls pls..i no the storyline is meant 2 b serious atm bt come on a BM scene is so overdue!
also..i reali like hw naku always does the aarti for dutta, he neva does it himself...its so cute😳😳😳...aha finally kishore gts a dialogue..teasing dutta on liking clothes selected by naku...indeed we recall the scene wer he ishare ishare mein selected the outfits tht naku liked😳😳😳 tht was such a cute n innocent scene...😳😳 especially the expressions of dutta in tht scene...awww...hmmm nw wt r duji up2???🤔

precap: ballu scene agen! cnt w8...yaar pls ballu shud cum in 2mrws update...hpe its nt dragged 2 wednesday...i wnt b ere for wednesdays epi...mayb evn nt for tomorrows...my m8s wedding this week so busy preparing for it...ballu asking dutta 2 break his promise...i guess ballu found out tht dutta read the letter n kept the promise made to his dad... bt im jus wondering if dutta wil follow balu's sayin n break the promise like ballu did...becos ballu did so becos he found out tht NS was planning on drugging madhu 2 a coma state bt dutta doesn;t no tht😕 will ballu tell dutta tht???😲 i hpe so...waiting 2 c dutta's reaction 2 wt NS originally had planned...he has to no abt the drugging madhu plan
Edited by Yuvika_15 - 12 years ago
Ani_La_Iam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the updated...😊

I love the scenes where Dutta and Aayi are together…they got a very special bond.

Dutta saw his mother for the first time…so beautiful...so sweet and so sad…wish could have seen Mishal…performing it.

Can not wait for tomorrows episode…thanks again.
😊
Edited by agbg98 - 12 years ago
bandbajao thumbnail
Part 2 updated as well now... 😳
Happy reading

Note: The writer played with my emotions. Same precap, but no Balu Dada today! 😒
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Dutta the family man...awww!😍
Btw isnt Kolte the name of NS' henchman even in the show?
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: bandbajao

Note: The writer played with my emotions. Same precap, but no Balu Dada today! 😒

even mine😭😭😭... i dont evn no if i wil b here for tomorrow n wednesday's update😕 gt my best m8s wedding 2 prepare for...bt i wil try cumin tomorrow 2 read ur update...hpefully ballu wil hav mre screen space 2mrw...

for tomorrows epi im expecting:
  • ballu-madhu scene----ballu meeting madhu wen he stops dutta's jeep...
  • ballu informing dutta abt the drug plan tht NS had planned for madhu...
  • baji-madhu scene--baji gobsmacked wen he sees madhu dressed up😳😳😳

thats all...pls hpe 2 c thm scenes 2mrw... if nt al 3...thn pls make sure the top 2 r in tomorrow's epi...lol😆😆😆 i'll giv chocs at the end of it...😆😆😆

rama_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

The mother – son scenes were always very emotional... loved how AS tries to answer his questions and the most touching part was when she shows him his mother's snap... (the writer knows how to make us cry. The description of the snap made it all the more emotional😭)...  we are getting closure to most of our concerns... i wd like to hv a scene where DN are together seeing the snap..  

Dutta has decided how he would play his game... good he told the same to AS or else unnecessary emotional atyachar karti aur confuse ho jata hamara sher...  (Sher apna elaka khud tai karta hain aur shikar bhi akele karta hain)

Dutta does not want Madhu to know the truth as of now... ohh wa a bro he is... n he also reached her room ... so cute bro-sis scene.. dutta wipes Madhu's tears n the hug was so sweet ... 😍

Leela believes in her bro .. that he will not allow any harm to happen to them.. n i loved the way she showed her concern that they require him too n that he should take care... vahiniji is also happy now...seeing this bro-sis milaap.

Dutta is leaving no opportunity to instigate NS... the war has begun... n am all excited...

Yeh precap – repeat hua... koi baat nahin... kal aajayenge Balu dada... very well stated by him... sarp ko tabhi ke tabhi maar dene ka.. apan kuch nahin kiya toh bhi woh palat ke badla lene ko aatich...

All the best to Dutta/ baaji / Baludada and team...  Jeet ke aaoge. 

Thanks BB and team... now waiting for tomo episode.

Lekz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Lovely episode - a complete family episode.
Would have loved  to watch MR 😭
MR and Madhu scenes something we missed out, would have been such a pleasure.
Waiting for an exciting week ahead.

Thanks a ton BB.
-Roopa- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Loved the episode..dutta and AS convo..and dutta with his sisters..awesome scenes..😃..

Thanks BB..😊