Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mnx12 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Good episode, Datta assuring his sisters about their safety & explaining Madhu, their baba had done nothing wrong, was very nice. He doesn't want AS to tell him, about kepping his promise, it's good, he knows best, how to deal with NS. Now Baludada is also explaining him, how to handle NS. Loved this sone pe hath rakh ke kasam todade, waiting for tomorrow's epi. Thanks to BB & the writers๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

BB writer's playing with everyone's emotions๐Ÿ˜Š
-Azy- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
superb Episode BB๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
the Maa-Beta talk to Bro-Sis talk was awesome... loved it..
thank u soo much ..๐Ÿค—
waiting for tomorrowa update to see the DP dream coming true.. ๐Ÿ˜ณboth his jigar together..๐Ÿ˜
arsalatabbsum98 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜Š
wow dr thax this uplod epsod /...
muhh muhh wowowoowow/...
tumhra epsod nhi milta to pata nhi ky hota mera dr /...
thax thax thax ...dr
love u tasha /...

----------------------------------------------------
*RONE * se kisko paya nhi jata ...:(โค๏ธ
* KHONE * se kisiko bhulaya nhi jata ...:(
* WAQT * sabiko milta he zindagi badlane ka ...:( 
pr zindagi se WAQT ko badla nhi jata ...:(

CyberOstrich thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
BB...thanks a ton- pan ek baat... suddenly not only Dutta-Madhu hugs but also Dutta-Leela and Dutta-Roops hugs are overtaking D-B hugs nowadays๐Ÿ˜ฒ Next time se Baaji ko bhi include karne ka karyakram banaiye in saamuhik hugs mein..please! But then Baaji has to be on one side of D and madhu roops on other side.. otherwise both their camps will be up in arms again๐Ÿค”

AS..AS...AS..๐Ÿ˜’ at the risk of sounding like a stuck record... can't she do these poojas at PN๐Ÿ˜ก Again ordering D that he shouldn't be taking his gun in the Mandir ๐Ÿ˜ก No wonder D ka fuse itni jaldi ud jaata hai Chalo aaj unko chod dete hein... that was a sweet gesture...giving D his aayi's snap!

Balu dada... ek jhalak dikha ke ..hamare hopes jaga ke...daga de gaye aaj๐Ÿ˜” Tomorrow we ARE going to see him 'tapli maroing' a grumpy gappu Dutta na?

deactivated1 thumbnail
OMIGOD. No Nal- I mean Balu in today's episode?

Sad.

BUT I'll live ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Because we were granted more Dutta-Madhu cuteness.

I liked the scene between D and his mother as well. He was honest and, actually, he was fair. He has every right to decide what should be done about Tayade - no one else but him and Madhu have that right since they're caught (and have been caught) in the crossfire of Tayade's senseless revenge plans.

One thing though... why does Naku always have to witness Dutta's private moments with his sisters? I mean, seriously. She's like stalking him -_-
Edited by Elysia - 12 years ago
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Elysia

OMIGOD. No Nal- I mean Balu in today's episode?

Sad.

BUT I'll live ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Because we were granted more Dutta-Madhu cuteness.

I liked the scene between D and his mother as well. He was honest and, actually, he was fair. He has every right to decide what should be done about Tayade - no one else but him and Madhu have that right since they're caught (and have been caught) in the crossfire of Tayade's senseless revenge plans.

One thing though... why does Naku always have to witness Dutta's private moments with his sisters? I mean, seriously. She's like stalking him -_-

Ana...she has been stalking him since the day she laid her eyes on him. Thats how she manages to give him the impression of being perceptive when actually she had been eavesdropping. And this perceptiveness has him maha impressed. No wonder she is now called Mrs. Nakusha Dutta Patil.
Moontide thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Dear Bandbajao,

Ye kya???๐Ÿ˜ฒ Sannata?

Idhar Balu-balayen raah taakti rahi.
Aur udhar se Sanju Baba phurrr? Seedha Keral pounch gaaye?
Wo bhi Sona chu ke vaada todne ke bahane???!!!!!!!!!!

Humne suna hai ke poore ek lakh karod, aur ginti abhi bhi chalu hai!!!!
Toh Muhavra-man bhi kya apne Bhau ka Vaada ek lakh karod baar todne ka shapath lene gaya hai?

Aur Idhar navi navi pagar milte hi sau rupey ke chillar banake main baithi rahi.
Udhar Ravindra ji jo bechain hain, so alag!! (losing Katra katra heeron ke   )

Now you thought you had Balu more or less figured out, right? But I tell you, the writer(s)'s playing with your emotions. The writer(s)'s lappy has practically appropriated the carrot king and now has him eating out of its mouse-pad!! If I were you (and rest of you Balu-Balas), I would be worried. 
The writer(s) and Balu together off to Keral. Hmmm... 2kg ki ek murti ke saamne Yuvi ke Chocos ka kya aukaad!! Now only God knows what the comming episodes will hold. 
Baas Balu ki dili khwaish poori karne ke liye Dutta ko woh lappy kuch kar na de!!!
(Balu wants to extract Dutta's zeher, would like to see him as a pimpal pedh / Waagh. Now either is not desirable. Anyone for Dutta-Tree? Waagh is similarly though Majestic and Powerful to behold, smells horribly!!!)

Dutta, poor fellow again did not know uske saath aaj episode mein kaisa dhoka hua!!!
Shanti ji ki photu to hum saabne kaabki dekh li thi. Pan bechara Dutta, usko phirse saabke baad malum chala. 

It was good to see him gently put the pic away. I mean other than sentimental value (and genetics), can he really feel any association with that pic?

Another beautiful Ma-Beta scene.  I am liking the way Dutta cannot accept Damodar completely. Had I been in his place, I too would have needed lots of time and uske baad bhi, probably it would have been difficult. But he is making the effort for the sake of Madhu and others. Everytime the little pause he takes before calling him Damodar Baba ya Baba, is very telling. (I like the Damodar Baba though). 
Every time Aayesahb said...hum bahut khush hain type dialouges one could feel Dutta mentally brace himself... Abhi ek aur puja ki demand rakhegi!!!

Dutta has also finally realised his alternative career option... Quizzing...
..mere mann ka sawaal kabhi rukte hi nehi...
But on a serious note...Dutta, this is what makes you so special. 
Your unending trials and quests. 
Random roses stuck on a huge yellow Duranda bush may have awakened you to true love. But your life is not a bed of roses... Had it been, you would have become as boring as the rest of the henpecked raiszaadez of the tele world. 
You are different because you are Sher-E-Patilwaadi, and you actually stalk danger!!
(almost like the Lion of Panjishir.. Ahmed Shah Masud)

And Finally, Dutta shut the woman up... I mean there has to a limit to interference!! 
Ab does Dutta ever try meddle in the matters of Purohit ji?

Dutta getting close with Madhu and re-building with Leela and Roops is a beautiful thing happening in Patil Niwas. The protective brother going to his sisters before the puja to give them an assurance of safety... wah!! Leela has matured a lot. And Dutta I think is a bit worried about her given his hunch that Sudarshan's back to his shifty ways. Roops I guess is loving her new found status of badi bahen to someone at last. She seems to have truely repented and turned on a new leaf.

Ravindra ji seems to have lost a few marbles, no, i mean pebbles in the form of diamonds and is upset with Dutta's chirkut giri. I don't worry about the money lost. A drop in the ocean. But two things do worry me.
1. The casualness creeping into his attitude re. attire... 
(but then this can be the upcoming fall trend too)
2. His dependence on Dinya (for obvious reasons).

Now the mention of the group hug thing...
DuJi hugs be shak na dalo... per group hug mein DuJi? that too with Dutta's sisters? 
KABHI NEHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO!!!!! NEVER!!!!!

But you see, ab toh DuJi hug ke discrepancies sabhi ko khatakne laage!!!

If you have reached till here,
Thanks ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

-Roopa- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kshreya2002

Ana...she has been stalking him since the day she laid her eyes on him. Thats how she manages to give him the impression of being perceptive when actually she had been eavesdropping. And this perceptiveness has him maha impressed. No wonder she is now called Mrs. Nakusha Dutta Patil.

Exactly... the moment dutta is sharing some moments with other family members, we can very well guess nakku is behind the doors..๐Ÿ˜†

.scorpio10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Roopa-

Exactly... the moment dutta is sharing some moments with other family members, we can very well guess nakku is behind the doors..๐Ÿ˜†

Its like she playing Tit for Tat ...
U spoil my moments , I spoil urs 
After everyone  in PN expect Gadha are Kabab mein Hadhi ...
Kahi bhi Tap par te hai ...bena bulaye 
Edited by scorpio10 - 12 years ago
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: scorpio10

Its like she playing Tit for Tat ...
U spoil my moments , I spoil urs 
After everyone  in PN expect Gadha are Kabab mein Hadhi ...
Kahi bhi Tap par te hai ...bena bulaye 

Nah...its not the same. The people being eavesdropped dont realize they are being eavesdropped. Especially Dutta. Even if he makes sure she is sleeping she is sure to turn up eavesdropping and stalking him. ๐Ÿ˜†