Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

darshana23 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Sujju, as Beena di said probably she had left with no other option than saying yes. She already declined one show of Zee. SP, I am not sure if she is getting some offers. In that case, declining one more channel could be dangerous...

And believe me, more than PH its channel who go gives go ahead for leads. Except one case "Ekta Kapoor".
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: darshana23

Sujju, as Beena di said probably she had left with no other option than saying yes. She already declined one show of Zee. SP, I am not sure if she is getting some offers. In that case, declining one more channel could be dangerous...

And believe me, more than PH its channel who go gives go ahead for leads. Except one case "Ekta Kapoor".

hmmm... 😊 coz i would not mind to see this show ending early had Anju been given apt scenes to show her talent...😊 here she really had nothing...

Is it that she might come in Metti oli???😕  although we got news that Neha has already been finalised... but what about the other sisters??? 😕

and i really don't know but my mind keeps betting that Kanjali will be roped in together in some new show... 😍🥺 although i know it;s far fetched... but couldn't stop imagining... 😭😭
darshana23 thumbnail
I am not sure if she will get anything in Metti Oli. As per their earlier plan, they were trying for all good actress in lead role. But now they are going reversed. They are looking for all good male for lead roles...
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

I am not sure if she will get anything in Metti Oli. As per their earlier plan, they were trying for all good actress in lead role. But now they are going reversed. They are looking for all good male for lead roles...

yes diii... but Neha she's a known face na??? 😕😕 that's why i felt Anju might be given a chance... and maybe this Kanjali article might have positive effects... as there is an audience who still want to see Kanjali together... 💔🥺

Edited by sujji0609 - 12 years ago
darshana23 thumbnail
Sujju, that day I was telling Sumi same... publishing article on IF, how many are going to have news of their so called breakup??? Nowadays, every wassup articles toh seems like made up story. Have a look at today's wassup article even...

Ask people who are not on IF, half of the crowd thinks they are married... 😆
darshana23 thumbnail
Chal I am leaving from office now... will catch u in the night!
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

Sujju, that day I was telling Sumi same... publishing article on IF, how many are going to have news of their so called breakup??? Nowadays, every wassup articles toh seems like made up story. Have a look at today's wassup article even...

Ask people who are not on IF, half of the crowd thinks they are married... 😆

hehehehe yes diii...😆😆 firstly i don't feel Kanjali can break off because of distance as that was something which was there from day 1... coz except for sets they had no option of going out alone... and even after Rkab ended... they made it a point to be in touch and kept coming together at events either personal or professional...  if there was really nothing then why would Anju say she wants to work with him??? why would Kaps say she watches the show for him???

you know something even Chandu's death sequence in Pmmka & also AB asked to leave did not come anywhere except for TB... to be frank i still feel that was hoax... but Imagine chose to scrap the show without giving it a chance to grow... and diii for some reason the same is happening here... this Kanjali news has not come anywhere except here... and now Sony plans to scrap it as it's not working here...
Edited by sujji0609 - 12 years ago
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

Chal I am leaving from office now... will catch u in the night!

ok diii... take care see you soon... 🤗
smiley121 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Roshni.

SMILEY!😡 That was a bakwas comment! Hehehe Ruk na Multi tasking kar rahi hu!

Haan Issiliye toh laal batti jalti hai So that you don't catch me!😈

😡 😡 😡 bakwas?

no problem Rosh watch it when u can 😃
suranji thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
darshu .. march epi's will be put up tomoro for sure pakka ... and about Anjali's and Kapil's new venture .. I am telling you right now I don't even mind Ekta madam right now .. I knw she is annoying in never getting the jodi's together  but she makes them immortal and she does have power .. I am fed up of channels and production houses who have no idea what they are doing .. or ones who ruin whatever they do have going for them .. bdw Ekta madam can never go wrong with her old crew ..anyone seen her new ? "bade acche" ... wish she would invent a new set of characters amd bring Kanjali into it ..they could learn a lot ..I love the actors/actresses 4-5 years back they had class and character . kanjali resembled them that is why I liked them