Frequent Posters

Faiza_sam thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
No probs Juna aapi , come to FB chat ..i tell u there...πŸ˜ƒ
Faiza_sam thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Sujji ...that was a lovely YuRa VM ...beautiful songs n scenes ..it reminded me the all the beautiful memories of village 😍 but ur Tanhayee beats this VM ...πŸ˜‰ and am a fan of that video that i downloaded it as well😳
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Faiza_sam

load ho rahi hai sujji ...will see it πŸ˜ƒ but song is just wow ...meri duniya hai tujhme kahin😍 and thank u fr the dedication ...u r a quick learner and it was all your mehnat n hardwork that u made these awesome ones too quickly...dnt give me the credit but we bth should give credit to Rosh cz she was my teacher also ...πŸ˜ƒ

But then you both really taught me... πŸ€—and Rosh was really sweet to paste the entire instructions in simpler way... πŸ€—

No problem dear... take your own time... 😊

Gosh here it's pouring cats and dogs... 😳 and net connection as usual ran haywire... 😭😭

Smiley... waiting to see your vm... πŸ˜›
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Faiza_sam

Sujji ...that was a lovely YuRa VM ...beautiful songs n scenes ..it reminded me the all the beautiful memories of village 😍 but ur Tanhayee beats this VM ...πŸ˜‰ and am a fan of that video that i downloaded it as well😳

Awww thanks a lot dear...that's really sweet of you πŸ€— yup same here... even i loved it more... πŸ˜†πŸ˜† in that vm i experimented with many video effects... πŸ˜›while YuRa vm was the start 😊so i did not much then... 😭