Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Savan-Rules thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Can anybody give me the video links of boogie woogie 29may 2010 and indian idol 5 15th august 2010?
Bobby1810 thumbnail
Hi.  I have three friendship requests in my pending list.  I am trying to get them into my buddy list by clicking ok but it is not happening.  Can someone please tell me how to do this.  Also How to upload pictures.  Your help would be greatly appreciated.    Thank you so much in advance.
snehapatro thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Bobby1810

Hi.  I have three friendship requests in my pending list.  I am trying to get them into my buddy list by clicking ok but it is not happening.  Can someone please tell me how to do this.  Also How to upload pictures.  Your help would be greatly appreciated.    Thank you so much in advance.

hey for friends to add...first put ur mouse on dashboard and in that options click friends option after u click there u will find pending list i think its 3rd icon in a line...click that pending list u will find the frnd requests...below the friends name u will find 3 small icons click first one then frnd will be added to ur frnds list...once refresh the page after adding then u can find them in buddy list...in detail i said hope i said it right...😆
and upload pics simple copy paste is working these days in IF make use of that or else there is other method check page 10 in this help desk i have already replied to anasuya abt uploading pics by using imgur.com website...😃 if any doubts ask again...😊
Bobby1810 thumbnail
Originally posted by Bobby1810

hey for friends to add...first put ur mouse on dashboard and in that options click friends option after u click there u will find pending list i think its 3rd icon in a line...click that pending list u will find the frnd requests...below the friends name u will find 3 small icons click first one then frnd will be added to ur frnds list...once refresh the page after adding then u can find them in buddy list...in detail i said hope i said it right...😆
and upload pics simple copy paste is working these days in IF make use of that or else there is other method check page 10 in this help desk i have already replied to anasuya abt uploading pics by using imgur.com website...😃 if any doubts ask again...😊

Thank you so much Sneha for the prompt response  I have added the friends to my buddy list. 
snehapatro thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bobby1810

Originally posted by Bobby1810

Thank you so much Sneha for the prompt response  I have added the friends to my buddy list. 

okk and i have accepted ur req too..😃
anasuya43 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Can anybody explain, In the IF on the right side Post Reply next to that there is a star with green arrow what does it means???
Ahlem thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I have a question :
what is the official date of the end of the show...?

Thank you..

Ahlem thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: anasuya43

Can anybody explain, In the IF on the right side Post Reply next to that there is a star with green arrow what does it means???

If I am not wrong it is: add to watchlist
That mean you follow the topic..any reply...ect 
if any person make any thing in this topic, will be inform you..
Thank you very much
halifax004 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Can someone please tell me why preeto got married to that guy??? I haven't watched it for two months!!! 
snehapatro thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ahlem

If I am not wrong it is: add to watchlist
That mean you follow the topic..any reply...ect 
if any person make any thing in this topic, will be inform you..
Thank you very much

yup and to check watch topics jus go to My Dashboard u can find one option my watch topics...u can view all the topics that u followed and commented...😊