Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ahlem thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Help plz..can someone help me to understand what in this promo..translate to me:
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Zpz_EONPHA[/YOUTUBE]
Thank you very much...
JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
in yesterday's episode neelam was talking about some ishu's pics ...what are those ? what she is blackmailing? pl temme

& tell me how did preeto's got this boutique...

snehapatro thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: --jas--

in yesterday's episode neelam was talking about some ishu's pics ...what are those ? what she is blackmailing? pl temme

& tell me how did preeto's got this boutique...

yup NA is blackmailing preeto...she wants rb to marry simi...those pics are ishu di with some other guy i dont know who that guy is i didnt watch that eps...
Its Simran boutique and Preeto is working with her...
Ahlem thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: snehapatro

yup NA is blackmailing preeto...she wants rb to marry simi...those pics are ishu di with some other guy i dont know who that guy is i didnt watch that eps...
Its Simran boutique and Preeto is working with her...

That guy is from NA..is NA's friend...she agreed with him to take pictures of him with ishu. without ishu know that..😊.
preetihere thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ahlem

That guy is from NA..is NA's friend...she agreed with him to take pictures of him with ishu. without ishu know that..😊.

Ishu the great 😡blabbers to her ever-loving mother in law about some guy Suraj who was behind her when she was in college and how Preeto saved her by kicking that fellow's butt!!
Then NA conveniently calls that guy..next day she pretends to crave pineapple cake and sends ishu to get cake..in that bakery this fellow is waiting for ishu , he trips her, Ishu madam falls so conveniently on his lap and NA gets that scene photos to blackmail Preeto into leaving Rajbeer and marrying someone else so Simran can get married to Rajbeer!

JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
thank u so much guys for replies ðŸ¤—
soumi93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT IS THE REAL NAME OF JOGI & JASSI PLS????????????
ananya2000 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hi Friends Hepl Me...
I WANT TO Add PIC with my comment On Aditya Fan club Page(in aditya's Profile) in IF
If Any One Know Plz tell how can i do...???
vadz99 thumbnail
can sumone just mention the major movements in the storyline,ever since sunny and preeto's fake marriage, even briefly? plsss Edited by vadz99 - 12 years ago
jmoyee200 thumbnail
 plz help me... plz say... how can i photo uplode... Aditya Fanclub page ???