Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

GUYS...GUYS...GUYS...

khushi_4ever thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Since yesterday i hve seen so many people again going back to saying ... "iam not going to watch GHSP if this happens", why Guys???

We are all pained to see Maaneet suffer, and MSK being shown so without the aura of wealth that he is always surrounded with,l that's true but iam also intrigued as i said in my post...coz all of us are puzzled as noone knows what is going to happen...and remember this is GHSP where bad days don't last...and Maaneet always triumph.

... sher maar jayega par ghass khabi nahi khyega...

this is MSK we are talking abt remember. In all other seriels whenever something like this happens this sadness phase goes on for 6 months and we anticipate that, but this is MSK, who we know can face anything and turn it to his favour.

so chill, remember whenever they have faced some bad phase(even with all those CV changes) their love has strengthened more and i truely believe this will happen this time too.

We are all shooting in the dark, taking wild guesses, but this is also very true none of us has any inkling as to what is going to be shown, so enjoy this turn of unexpected twist as now we all will be treated to the genius of MSK.

Just think how much we will love to see him overthrow whatever negative force is at work here.
Edited by khushi_4ever - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

piya- thumbnail
res

edited-----

Khushi m so happy that i m d first person to comment on ur post.

ys i completly agree with u its true that none of us can imagine maan in this situ but i truly feel this track has a very good potential to b a big hit

my sincere request to all the GHSP fans pls guys don't stop watching GHSP i jnow it is painful to see maneet in this condition but if we stop watching the serial once again the TRP'S would dip pls guys we should support maneet in this particular phase as well

and as khushi mentioned this is our very own serial jaha pe bura waqt zyaada dino tak nahi tikta n m sure maaneet relationship will get stronger with this track
n i completly trust d cvs they won't drag this track 4 long mayb d next mahaepi this track may end

pls guys we r loyal fans of GHSP atleast watch the serial for the rocking performances of DD and GC

Edited by piya- - 12 years ago
nishi_I-fian thumbnail
ya dear agree wid u...

N guys in life u can't expect only happy moments
Twist n turns r part of life...

N think...if cvs did show turns n twist...then hw will they keep continue d story...

At last, i will say tht jst watch ghsp n see hw will maneet get rid of this trouble...
Sri_Radha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I agree with you 
Bot sad and happy is a part of life
Definitely maaneet will sort out this problem
khushi_4ever thumbnail
Originally posted by: piya-

res

edited-----

Khushi m so happy that i m d first person to comment on ur post.

ys i completly agree with u its true that none of us can imagine maan in this situ but i truly feel this track has a very good potential to b a big hit

my sincere request to all the GHSP fans pls guys don't stop watching GHSP i jnow it is painful to see maneet in this condition but if we stop watching the serial once again the TRP'S would dip pls guys we should support maneet in this particular phase as well

and as khushi mentioned this is our very own serial jaha pe bura waqt zyaada dino tak nahi tikta n m sure maaneet relationship will get stronger with this track
n i completly trust d cvs they won't drag this track 4 long mayb d next mahaepi this track may end

pls guys we r loyal fans of GHSP atleast watch the serial for the rocking performances of DD and GC

Hi Piya, Maneet have been known to come out winners in all situations. Rememeber whenever Sasha used to plot something it always used to bring them together...so i truely believe this will also give us endless moments for them to show their love and support to each other...so iam going to sit back and watch it, at least give this track a chance, and then if the CVs forget that...this is GHSP and not some...everlasting grieving, showing bang bang bang faces of all standing in the scene wala seriel, we are all here to tell the CVs in no uncertain terms... so at least let the track begin...
khushi_4ever thumbnail
Originally posted by: geet06

ya dear agree wid u...

N guys in life u can't expect only happy moments
Twist n turns r part of life...

N think...if cvs did show turns n twist...then hw will they keep continue d story...

At last, i will say tht jst watch ghsp n see hw will maneet get rid of this trouble...

yup! well said, we hate them to face sorrow but with ever such phase they have come closer and their love has strengthened...
piya- thumbnail
Originally posted by: khushi_4ever

Hi Piya, Maneet have been known to come out winners in all situations. Rememeber whenever Sasha used to plot something it always used to bring them together...so i truely believe this will also give us endless moments for them to show their love and support to each other...so iam going to sit back and watch it, at least give this track a chance, and then if the CVs forget that...this is GHSP and not some...everlasting grieving, showing bang bang bang faces of all standing in the scene wala seriel, we are all here to tell the CVs in no uncertain terms... so at least let the track begin...

Exactly this is what i mean whenever maneet have faced any problem it has always ended by bringing them more closer.
N now tho they are a married couple and this track has a good scope of portraying the strong relationship of marriage... we all know maneet share a beautiful relationship but life is not always about happiness there r some sad phases and this is d time when actually their relationship will grow all the more stronger n m sure finally they will emerge victorious😛

n ys agar cvs ne maneet pe kuch xtra hi atyachar kar diya tho hum sab kis din kaam aayenge.

we r and would always b there for our maneet

love u maneet
Fezana thumbnail
Khushi I agree 100% with u. This track is definitely going to be better than the Amritsar one. In fact I found the Amritsar track was dragging too much. at least with this track there will be something in the show worth waiting for and watching.

• First is the curiosity about who has done all this.
  • Next it will be worth watching MSK's plight as he loses everything. I too am sorry to see him lose all his possessions, but GC's acting will be worth watching I am sure.
  • then we will be treated to lovely Maneet moments as Geet supports Maan in his hour of need... 
  • Final treat will be when we see MSK becoming his old angry selff and fighting to get all back.
If all this is not worth watching for some then they should go back to their saas-bahu sagas... because I think thats all that interests some viewers. I for one am looking forward to this track. 
khushi_4ever thumbnail
Originally posted by: Fezana

Khushi I agree 100% with u. This track is definitely going to be better than the Amritsar one. In fact I found the Amritsar track was dragging too much. at least with this track there will be something in the show worth waiting for and watching.

First is the curiosity about who has done all this. Next it will be worth watching MSK's plight as he loses everything. I too am sorry to see him lose all his possessions, but GC's acting will be worth watching I am sure. then we will be treated to lovely Maneet moments as Geet supports Maan in his hour of need... 
  • Final treat will be when we see MSK becoming his old angry selff and fighting to get all back.
If all this is not worth watching for some then they should go back to their saas-bahu sagas... because I think thats all that interests some viewers. I for one am looking forward to this track. 

Very well said, Fezana, this track if handeled well, has the potential to shown us what a real business magnet like MSK can achieve by dint of his brain power. Hope the CVs do justice to it. and DD and GC will just enthrall us with their perfomances.
khushimuskaan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
I agree with you 
Bot sad and happy is a part of life
Definitely maaneet will sort out this problem like alwayes