Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MoccoLatte thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Sweet Coco's words are very true about Amisha.

Reminds me of RGV's tweet

RGVzoomin Ram Gopal Varma 
What I don't like about Prakash raj is that he is real on film nd an actor on twitter

Here What I would add here is! Amisha is an actor on twitter! who pretends to like her fans!
MOTHERHOOD thumbnail

I want to meet the fans who were delighted to see Amisha.Really the fans are intriguing interest on me.

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
What is with Amisha's attitude? It wouldn't have hurt to sign some autographs and take some pics. I've seen other celebs who came to Toronto happily sign autographs and interact with their fans.

I was shocked when I saw Vivaan came, love him!!

Aww Mahi didn't get recognized but I am sure once they watch Dev D she won't be forgotten
youknowme thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This isn't surprising about Amisha. There is another thread on here where someone met Amisha---I believe the fan was 13 at the time---and Amisha was appallingly rude and ghastly to this child. Just horrible for an adult woman to treat a child like that!
I wish I could find the thread, or remember what it was about. I just remember reading it. Maybe someone who knows could post a link.

This just seems to show that Amisha has not learned to be a gracious and grateful person. Someone told her she's a major star, and the poor little nonentity believed it. That is sad for her, but the person I feel for the most is the young fan who ran afoul of this boorish woman.
Amisha's PR people (assuming she has any) should really talk to her. That sort of behavior is ugly anywhere but people in the West will NOT put up with it. Arrogance is really frowned upon here, especially when you are in a field that requires the good will of the public, like performing. You're doing a job, not raising the dead. Behave accordingly.

Originally posted by: sheee

Amisha and Anushka are two peas in one pod. 

whenever i see Anushka -- Amisha, Rambha, Jojo Levesque & one of my friend comes to my mind.

Jeez, what's up with Amisha? She should really drop the attitude. Arrogance is always off putting in any case but if she was successful, then perhaps she would have had a reason. Get over yourself...