Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Toronto defn was the best crowd ... i was there and most of the stars were surprised at all the events when they saw the crowd. I guess they had the least expectations but now they will never be able to forget the Toronto experience.
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
hvnt read the article, Sakeena ka itna Hot Avataar dekh ke mere hosh hi udd gaye...
stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Its good what she did...if you would see how the crowds was...its like they have been survived from a earthquake or flooding and asking for food to their God...it was over exgagerated!!!they are not fans...but a jumping party to each other..it was awful!!!
poppy2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gobsmacked

Its in my all time list of Top 10 Hindi movies and by far Anurag Kashyap's best work to date.

You can call me Pragya.😊

Pragya,

We have such similar tastes! Smile

Even I loved Gulal and have seen it thrice already! I thought the guy playing Rananjay Singh was just fabulous (He's called Ransa in the film and gets killed midway) Such a brilliant, intense film! And Mahie Gill was amazing in that Mujra Dance number she did! Mahie is a classic, indian beauty! And very talented to boot!
Edited by poppy2009 - 12 years ago
.shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
vivaan's more popular here cuz sony's really popular here unlike in india. Glad toronto got such recognition. Seeing the crowd go crazy i was glad i didnt go i wud suffer from claustrophobia lool. Amisha is rude its confirmed now.
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
loved mahi gill in dev d  , she is  good actress...
Edited by vikrant_shonit - 12 years ago
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
why is this amisha showing attitude.. flop hai aur yeh attitude.. she shoudl learn some manners from salman khan whom she claim to be a good friend of

btw i even read similar article about asin.. it was in urdu magazine where an handicap kid wanted asin's autograph at a cafe in india his mother went to her and reqest her if she could give an autogrpah she simply snub them and left..

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Sallufanno1

why is this amisha showing attitude.. flop hai aur yeh attitude.. she shoudl learn some manners from salman khan whom she claim to be a good friend of

btw i even read similar article about asin.. it was in urdu magazine where an handicap kid wanted asin's autograph at a cafe in india his mother went to her and reqest her if she could give an autogrpah she simply snub them and left..

nopes...i guess the article on asin is wrong...asin is never rude to her fans...prove is me and my family...when she came to singapore for a show...and we all met her...she was very sweet...warmth personality...no starry attitute or tantrums...

this news you told above is new to me...since i have met asin personally...as i have worked in airport...she is a very sweet person...

as for amisha...she is one rude and arrogant bi*ch...i hate her...she doesn't even know how to act..thank god she stopped working on films...KNPH was a hit because of hrithik and hrithik only...she can't even act in that movie...everyone who encounters has been telling this only she is very rude and arrogant...

one should understand that you are not bringing fame and money in your coffin...its your good deeds and bad deeds counts in your coffin...and all actors and actress should learn this...

be rooted on the ground...don't bring hatred of people or else you won't have peace dying...

i love watch movies...but i hate to meet them...they are very different from their on-screen...i may prefer to watch them in characters rather than a person...

aamir is exceptional...he is a wonderful person...have met him while i screened hos bags...he was departing to india(mumbai) at 6.10 am...i was suppose to do the gate...it was a wonderful experiences for my officers and my collegues...

even salman was wonderful...though i never met him...my friend told me...as she did the gate where he was departing to melbourne...
Edited by Mages - 12 years ago
sheee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Amisha and Anushka are two peas in one pod. 
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

it might be.. but i only said what my mom read in the article..

Originally posted by: Mages

nopes...i guess the article on asin is wrong...asin is never rude to her fans...prove is me and my family...when she came to singapore for a show...and we all met her...she was very sweet...warmth personality...no starry attitute or tantrums...

this news you told above is new to me...since i have met asin personally...as i have worked in airport...she is a very sweet person...

as for amisha...she is one rude and arrogant bi*ch...i hate her...she doesn't even know how to act..thank god she stopped working on films...KNPH was a hit because of hrithik and hrithik only...she can't even act in that movie...everyone who encounters has been telling this only she is very rude and arrogant...

one should understand that you are not bringing fame and money in your coffin...its your good deeds and bad deeds counts in your coffin...and all actors and actress should learn this...

be rooted on the ground...don't bring hatred of people or else you won't have peace dying...

i love watch movies...but i hate to meet them...they are very different from their on-screen...i may prefer to watch them in characters rather than a person...

aamir is exceptional...he is a wonderful person...have met him while i screened hos bags...he was departing to india(mumbai) at 6.10 am...i was suppose to do the gate...it was a wonderful experiences for my officers and my collegues...

even salman was wonderful...though i never met him...my friend told me...as she did the gate where he was departing to melbourne...