Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aimin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: JZephyr

I'm not editing my space anymore - fresh comment!

My notes (more like, more notes):

- 1st of all, Jaz, I'm glad you're so persuasive. *completely unrelated to the episode, sorry guys*

*mumbles stuff about being publicly embarrassed and whatnot* β˜ΊοΈ BTW, I was so right - you are awesome! *smug*

- I love Mohan to death but I couldn't believe some of the things he said  today. The thing with the caterer and all. CVs, what are you doing to him?!  - WORD! Highlight and reiterate it for me, a billion times over. I shall personally go murder the team of CVs if they ruin my rockstar πŸ˜‘
- I'm in 2 minds about whether Anant should talk to Baba or Papa. What's your say on this? - Can't say. On second thoughts, at least hari om prabhuji doesn't feature in the option list *shudders* 
- Like Anu said, drag drag drag. I'm pretty sure that my lack of enthusiasm must have been shining through & through at the end of the update. (We all can't be as resilient & at our witty best as you are, Jaz. :P) - dude, you're kidding right?! I told Nur the cvs need to hire you for comic relief in their Monday bummers! πŸ˜’
- Anant faltered a little, but he is still determined, good to know!
- TOTALLY agreeing with JZee & Anu here, Navya was the weak link once again. The I Love You was so poignant.
On Anant's half.
Wish Soumya had injected a little delighted surprise into her expression & mixed it with her terror/doubt/worries & whatever else that was bugging her at that moment. That would have been just perfect. & wishful thinking as well. - I have no improvement suggestions for Soumya I think. Nothing really works anyway :|
- The college scene was fun. I had a problem with Ranbir being used as wallpaper but later on figured that his function was being the messenger there. & you do not 

shoot the messenger for whatever reason. Seriously though, I'm surprised he even stood there while the girls talked about having the pj party. LOL.
^^^ πŸ€£  πŸ€£  πŸ€£
- LOVE the new Anant. 'Nuff said.

P.S. Jaz, again, you're awesome. :) So are you πŸ€—

and my resolve stands - I'm not watching, I don't think visuals could get any better than your WU anyway πŸ˜³

xx
JZee

☺️☺️ You've spoiled me rotten, really! & Abhi is already on our case now. We, apparently, have our very own club with her magnanimity. >_>

laddoo598 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
First of all I am very happy to see me fellow phangirl back..And you are actually brilliant at writing updates and you should totally do it more often..You took this dragfest of an episode and made it sound more interesting..Major props to you..πŸ‘πŸ‘

Originally posted by: aimin

My notes (more like, more notes):

- 1st of all, Jaz, I'm glad you're so persuasive. *completely unrelated to the episode, sorry guys*

Okay, now I can freely rant on the things I liked & hated.

- Can't believe I'm saying this, but the Shitster scenes were possibly more entertaining than the Baba-Papa *tehe, anyone watched that cartoon? >_>* ones.  Hahaha at least we could laugh at the ShitSter's antics..Creepy Baba and Angry papa scenes are dreadful to say the least..All I do during their scene is *shudder* *gag* *shudder*Please oh please someone tell me the reason for the perpetual pissed off state of angry papa..πŸ˜•
- I love Mohan to death but I couldn't believe some of the things he said  today. The thing with the caterer and all. CVs, what are you doing to him?! Again exactly why is Mohan so against Anant spilling the beans in front his dad? Maybe Mohan's plea to stop his marriage with Rama was ignored by papa..Come on though, cut the guy some slack for his caterer excuse..All logical and rational thoughts are bound to escape your head once you enter the "lions lair" as you call it..πŸ˜†
- I'm in 2 minds about whether Anant should talk to Baba or Papa. What's your say on this? What do you want me to say? How could there be a better pick between angry papa and creepy baba?
- Like Anu said, drag drag drag. I'm pretty sure that my lack of enthusiasm must have been shining through & through at the end of the update. (We all can't be as resilient & at our witty best as you are, Jaz. :P) It definitely was a dragfest..And since there apparently is a mhaepisode on sunday CVs will probabaly drag this "cancelling roka" think till sunday when Anant will finally say he doesn't wanna get engaged on the day of the engagement in front of a hall full of people..So typical and predictable..I will feel sorry for Shagun if this happens though..I don't want her to be humiliated in front of everyone..please CVs show us something different..🀒
- Anant faltered a little, but he is still determined, good to know! Yupp, he was finally ready to get something substantial out of his mouth when Mohan and angry papa came back to the room..His resolve is still strong..πŸ˜ƒ
- TOTALLY agreeing with JZee & Anu here, Navya was the weak link once again. The I Love You was so poignant.
On Anant's half.
Wish Soumya had injected a little delighted surprise into her expression & mixed it with her terror/doubt/worries & whatever else that was bugging her at that moment. That would have been just perfect. & wishful thinking as well.  I don't know if i should blame Soumya here or the director..She is obviously capable of better acting than what she did yesterday..I mean the guy Navya loves is saying ILU again and again and telling her that he is breaking his engagement because he is in love with her and all Soumya does is that  worried-shocked-open and close your mouth routine..And this happened because most probably she was told to behave like that..if the directors asked her to show some happiness, and excitement she would have shown them..
- The college scene was fun. I had a problem with Ranbir being used as wallpaper but later on figured that his function was being the messenger there. & you do not shoot the messenger for whatever reason. Seriously though, I'm surprised he even stood there while the girls talked about having the pj party. LOL. That was a bit weird..But dialogue or no dialogue I am automatically happy each time Ranbir is there in a scene..P.S did you catch the "sadhya saat baje" on the invitation card?πŸ˜†

- LOVE the new Anant. 'Nuff said. *swoon* *swoon**swoon* at Anant's ILUs, at him finally growing a backbone..😳😳

P.S. Jaz, again, you're awesome. :)

Edited by laddoo598 - 12 years ago
shelly_nair thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks alot for the update
sohn thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aimin

P.S. I'm still wishing that there was substantial material to post here in the WUs. Something that could provoke thinking...

Something that could provoke thinking... 

Hmmm..This is asking for the stars, for the moon even hun! Where would you find it ? πŸ€”

We all knew, Anant would have never talked the talk with bhoot baba. We all knew the shitsters would interrupt into everything n anything thats happening in that looney house...I mean Im shocked at their perfect timing at times! πŸ˜• Its like I went left and Rama bhabhi was there, then I went right n Shagun landed up there and now that I decide to walk down the stairs, there they were waiting to pounce on me! I mean is there no other living human being in that house besides these two irritating *beep* *beep* women!? Its not just a looney house, its haunted as well! Then we already knew Mohan would support his brother by physically being there but not actively getting into any action(sorry JZ!) For the love of god, the man couldn't come out with a decent excuse of being with his brother inside his bedroom with the doors locked!!!!! πŸ˜• I mean at this point when he said the door was locked just to ask about Anant's health, even Rama must've thought what a dumbhead I've got myself for life!  Not forgetting to mention the two babas, one of who can just creep the life out of you with his eyes and the other one with his unrealistic uncanny consistent anger! Besides the phone call, nothing moved in the story ...ofcourse the characters moved... upstairs to downstairs, from one room to the other, from inside the loo to outside the loo ahem ahem!πŸ˜› 

Tell me where would you go to find something that could provoke thinking?!!!!! Load of rubbish! 

Its the effort thats appreciated hun, I mean look at the episode! To create some good reading material out of a already anticipated drag boring dull episode is amazing to say the least! So well done you!!!! πŸ˜Š  JZ said you would be amazing and you were! πŸ‘

Edited by sohn - 12 years ago
aimin thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abhi911

Navya for god's sake, get rid of that darn expression!

The epi was slow, they spent an entire epi to get to CSB's door. WTH?
And what is with Shagun and tailors?

But seriously it's almost like Shagun's a better actor than Navya! 

EDIT- Yes, Yes, Yes even fandom HAS decended into cynicism..I was so annoyed at ALL the scenes y'day..Fine, we get it tht Ritz and Appy lurve Navya and care for her, but har baar! Bahh! Same scenes! Ranbir is a mere spectator now, the guy just keeps running for AN relationship.

Mohan bhaiya has become this bleating goat, I agree he's getting time to bond with his dear bro but hell, one ENTIRE episode..I thought the engagement plot was supposed to be wrapped up pretty sooon!

And JZee and Aimin, Mutual Admiration Society, eh? :P
You BOTH are fab writers at your wittiest best..Aimin you are BACK πŸ˜ƒ..Loved your update, and you both are awesome so *smuggest grin* πŸ˜†

I've ranted so much that I've actually run out of rants now. That or I've been overly exposed to Anu's skeptic vibes. I want the engagement to either happen or not happen RIGHT NOW; anything to happen, really. *waits for rotten eggs to be thrown* The dragging is killing me to no ends. I can remember a time when we used to complain about things going too fast.

Well, I, for one, am taking my words back now. I want them to jump back on their express train & whizz along at the speed of light, thank you very much.

P.S. Thank you for the compliments!
☺️ As if JZee hasn't been spoiling me enough. >_>

P.P.S. The Mutual Admiration Society? LOL!
aimin thumbnail

Originally posted by: laddoo598

First of all I am very happy to see me fellow phangirl back..And you are actually brilliant at writing updates and you should totally do it more often..You took this dragfest of an episode and made it sound more interesting..Major props to you..πŸ‘πŸ‘ Thanks, Tanu. πŸ€— The feeling is very much mutual. :) I'm glad to be back but horrified to see what a crapfest they are making Navya into. I can't remember exactly who said this, maybe Supria, but I'm going to repeat it & say I can't believe this is the same show I used to watch more than once. Now, if we're lucky, we get one measly little good moment or none at all. =/

P.S. I got caught up in replying at your post when I was writing my reply here:P
Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Great update, thanks!
Crazzmatazz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
LOL @case taking me *gives the most innocent expression*, hehe..no no not at all, that too you two! NO WAY!

@Anu- I have NO idea what the CVs are trying to show now..the storyline is in tatters, even if this track ends what is their next track? Nimisha ki shaadi? Bah! I hear the word underage 'shaadi' once more I'm gonna puke..what a mockery everyone's making! Nimisha and her half-brain CSB chela husband would be the last of my patience..
And Shagun is certainly a better actor, we loathe her and for her character it's justified..she has that stupid silly smile on her face, she actually looks more in 'love' than Navya, even if she looks stupid.. Cause I honestly can't decide my take on Navya! 

@Others- No, I'm not starting a Shagun admiration society :P
Actually in that way Rama has the best expressions, pure unadulterated evil! πŸ˜†

The only thing that has gone for the better is Anant's new macho avatar, (btw Aimin he has become manlier to your tastes too it seems :P ), he doesnt cry ...though Anant has become less rotlu, Navya is becoming more Bombsie than ever! 

Btw somebody mentioned 'bout Anant's dad's perpetual expressions! Arre that is the keyword of this serial, sab kuch perpetual hi toh hai..Navya's expressions, Bua dadi's disgusted looks to anyone and everyone, CSB drinking water everytime, Ritz and Appy's token friendship, Ranbir's background appearance, caterer ke prices, the storyline...EVERTHING! This is the magic word yaar! πŸ˜†

Just Aimin and me got spared, from perennial we went seasonal romantics just in time πŸ˜ƒ..and I dont think the season's in our favour right now lol.

Edited by Abhi911 - 12 years ago
navyaalex8 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Nowadays, the episodes of navya ^^^ are worth watching just to get my slice of humour for the day at this forum...πŸ˜†... ur witty dialogues and caustic comments above r a treat to read guys...i feel as if i've  blundered into  a sandbox already filled with a tight-knit bunch of big kahunas by even posting here πŸ˜‰...everything i was thinking (in a fuzzy nebulous way) and waaay more has been said and said side-splittingly🀣...but i just had to post to say THANG YOO  ... after all, i dont have to be a card carrying member to njoy the fruits of your collective creative labour πŸ˜†

^^^ excepting anants loo- i've wondered what it would look like...well thats one fancy tickled seeing as i've seen the rest of his house in slooow -mo in the past few weeks, particularly the stairs...my ever trusty FB group is debating : r anyas towels "matching-match" or not ?... this is another sign that anyas meant 2b 2gether 4eva naa... !!!!!!!
Edited by navyaalex8 - 12 years ago
laddoo598 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: navyaalex8

Nowadays, the episodes of navya ^^^ are worth watching just to get my slice of humour for the day at this forum...πŸ˜†... ur witty dialogues and caustic comments above r a treat to read guys...i feel as if i've  blundered into  a sandbox already filled with a tight-knit bunch of big kahunas by even posting here πŸ˜‰...everything i was thinking (in a fuzzy nebulous way) and waaay more has been said and said side-splittingly🀣...but i just had to post to say THANG YOO  ... after all, i dont have to be a card carrying member to njoy the fruits of your collective creative labour πŸ˜†

^^^ excepting anants loo- i've wondered what it would look like...well thats one fancy tickled seeing as i've seen the rest of his house in slooow -mo in the past few weeks, particularly the stairs

Awesome.Sauce/Neha and I were actually discussin how fascinating it was to finally get a glimpse of Anant's washroom in another thread..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†