Who Knew (AR) - Preview pg 142

Sanaa629 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Hiii everyone,

I had come up with this fanfiction quite some time back, and had written down the first few chapters out of sheer interest and boredom. I never pursued it because I thought it would be too much to handle especially when I had my exams.😆

But now that I'm free, I thought why not. And plus, It's not going to be anything too long like Life Out of Control. So please do post your comments and give me your opinions whenever you can. I have not posted it on any other site yet, but I will along with posting it on IF.

If you are a new reader to some of my stories, and want a pm, please add this account, Sanaa-PM, to your buddy list, and you'll definitley receive a pm.

Hope you enjoy my new fan fiction, Who knew.

I know it's nothing much but please don't use this banner, or any part of my story for that matter, somewhere else without my permission. Thanks 😊

My other works:

Love,
Sanaa

Index:

Prelude - Pg 1
1) New Guy on the Block - Pg 6
2) Only Friends. Really? - Pg 17
3) My New Best Friend - Pg 29
4) He Affects Me - Pg 44
5) The World is Against Me! - Pg 56
6) My Best Friend's Crush - Pg 66
7) Friendship Matters - Pg 82
8) Are My Feelings Stronger? - Pg 103
9) The Cure to Everything - Pg 111
10) Magic Words for Forbidden Fruits - Pg 122
11) Crash and Burn - Pg 134 
Edited by Sanaa629 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anjie22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Waiting for the first part...Do Pm me when u update next...😊
Sanaa629 thumbnail

Who Knew - Prelude

They say your best days in your life are your school days. Why? You always wondered. Really? What with education, heartbreaks, friends, foes, teachers picking on you, competition to be the best and a horde of other problems accompanying it like homework and exams? Why bother with school? How are they the best days of your life? Especially when you could easily lean back in your chair and watch the drama unfold before your eyes, watching others go through what you went, not to forget the popcorn and chilled soda by your side! Yep, that's what all adults do especially your teachers, but say,

"Your school life is the best life.."

Yeah right, you reply. Why don't you try and be in my place! Whether I'm the one being bullied, or the one bullying. Whether I'm the smart A grade student, or the one who fails every subject. There's always something bad that accompanies something positive. Especially in high school. Then you have those who just blend into the background and aren't noticed at all. Really? Why go through such torture known as school?

"But we've been through it.." they argue.

And no you haven't. Not what I have been through. Notice the stress on I. 

But why would you want anyone else to go through what you have been through? Isn't that what makes you special? Isn't that what distinguishes you from the rest?

Abh poora lecture sunna padega, You reply, as though you haven't had enough of those already at school!

Toh suno, jeeyo, khush raho, muskurao, kya pata..

Don't use Kal Ho Na Ho dialogues on me! Your sharp reply shoots back.

Gotcha! How easily do you know every dialogue of your favourite movie, but when it comes to those chemical components of certain elements, or those mathematical formulas, or how just one person throwing a gum wrapper out of the car could affect millions of people in the world, you go blank? Why is it like that?

Stutter, stammer, short of answers? Well, don't worry, I know your answer. It's because when you're learning all that, you have so many other things on your mind. Like whose party is next up, and what you're going to wear. What about how you're going to look? Or how that bitch right there will dress up? She'd come naked if she had a chance right? And whose boyfriend likes you, or doesn't. And why the guy you like is attracted to your best friend, who isn't even interested in him? And when she does show interest in him, Traitor! - you want to scream out. What it will feel like if this person suddenly came and proposed to you in front of everyone? And why the hell do teachers not understand the emotional turbulence your heart is going through and still embarrass you in front of that special person? And while all that is still going on, you're still trying to complete the last piece of homework the teacher set you, before he/she collects it in. What about trying not to get caught while chewing gum, and if you are.."ooohh..busted.." you hear, or  "where's mine?" from a cheeky classmate! Hence they say,

"You won't ever forget your school days.."

Kuch samaj mein aaya? Maybe a bit. Well, why not read this story of one such girl, very much like you, and one such boy, well he could be your prince charming couldn't he? And right now, you would never know.

Edited by Sanaa629 - 12 years ago
Sanaa629 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjie22

Waiting for the first part...Do Pm me when u update next...😊

Wow..!! ur fastt..!! 😆 Well..prelude's up..!! i'm waiting to see the response..!!😃
anjie22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sanaa629

Wow..!! ur fastt..!! 😆 Well..prelude's up..!! i'm waiting to see the response..!!😃

Happened to be online so right on time...😆

Interesting concept...continue soon...
shonadesire thumbnail
Hey Sanna
CONGRATSSS FOR UR NEW FF👏🥳
🥳wowww prolouge was amazing👏
⭐️loveddd ittt😛
really want to read thisis soo far
updateee first part soon
thanks for pm
plzzz continue soon
Edited by shilpI007 - 12 years ago
Amoon.88 thumbnail
cool...

intresting..

read da prelude...

cum up fst wid part1..hehe..greedy na..loool

add me 2 ur pm list 4 dis ff also..

AMOON
Oishi23 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
nice part...update soon
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Congrats for a new FF! Wohhooo! Great prelude Sana! I loved it! U have expressed everything so well! First time, gonna read an FF related to school life! And upar se, its on AR! So i'm in! Plz pm me when u update! Hats off to u for such a fab job! Tc!
prachi06 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
seems interesting

continue very soon