Dhak Dhak Corner Edition #5- Kurban Hua;)

-Dimple- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

25th June...

Guys.. does the date ring a bell? 🤔

😲 Nope??  Are u kidding me??

Well aisa ho sakta hai bhala..that any Geet Fanatic in this universe can ever forget this date... the date on which... Maneet... dazzled our screens with their unforgettable performance in

Kurban Huaaa!! 😳

Yes Ladies n Gentleman.. n Jugnu Mama's Amrican Mem's .. its the First Anniversary of 

'Kurban Hua' 

And to celebrate this special day.. we at the NL take u all back in time..to relieve.. that very epic and unforgettable moment..!!

GHSP-ians... yes.. its time to DROOOL 😍

Well, the moment began with MSK (whose decked up in all black attire with white coat) is chatting with Mr. Chopra (a client) in the party hall. Mr. Chopra wanted to know  where Geet was and like a devoted hubby MSK tells him that she is getting ready & will be here any minute! Suddenly, the Fairy Princess (decked up in a scintillating white saree and matching accessories) enters !! And as MSK lays his eyes on her, the world just stops! ☺️He is enchanted by her beauty and keeps staring at her all lost! Geet thinks he is upset and as she starts to walk past him, MSK holds her hand and pulls her close and the lights fade.. the music begins and the disco lights flash.. for its time to...go.. 'KURBAAAN' on Maneet ❤️ as MSK grabs her.. holds her.. lifts her ..touches her... in short MAAN-handles her like his PROPERTY!! 😳

Indeed what an iconic moment it was..the one in which MANEET, as ONE, left us all speechless ..and addicted for life!! They were sizzling, magnificent, blazing, breathtaking, stunning, captivating ..and the list goes on! 😍

Kurban Hua VM
(By Dimple)

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdENGJkVVuk[/YOUTUBE]

This special cateogory of the NL is added here for this special edition

A special Shout-out to Maneet by GHSP-ians

-Mayu-

Celebrating the 1st Anniversary Of Maaneet's Raw Passion-Kurbaan Hua!
 Happy Kurbaan Hua Anniversary To All Maaneetians!
 25th June-This Day Is So Special!
 |~They Came And They Conquered Hearts! ~|
 Dance is the hidden language of the soul.  ~Martha Graham

Kurbaan Hua- One of the best dance sequences on television ever. It was a sequence that is etched in the audience's hearts! A dance that is unexplainable! A scene that made you love Maaneet! And we witnessed the Most Sensuous Dance Ever!

The dance starts off with Maan's anger at Geet and slowly he succumbs to his inner feelings and his anger turns into passion On the other hand Geet is sad because of Maan's accusations and is led into the dance in that state of mind but then somewhere she also becomes enchanted by Maan's passion and is drowned in it.

Initially Maan had a tinge of jealousy when the client asked her for a "Dance". It was just a tinge; which eventually lead to the Dance! He pulls Geet on the dance floor in a state of anger, jealousy, and obsession! The dance starts off with Maan's anger at Geet and slowly he succumbs to his inner feelings and his anger turns into passion. He is trying to not succumb to his inner passion; an unknown bond that had always bought them together; irrespective of whether they even knew they were Bound To Be Together! It's his heart; which succumbs to her beauty; her simplicity; her repetitive pleadings to prove her self innocent. On the other hand Geet is sad because of Maan's accusations and is led into the dance in that state of mind but then somewhere she also becomes enchanted by Maan's passion and is drowned in it. She lets herself submit to the Man! The Man whom she considers nothing then; but still there is an unknown physical attraction that leads her into his arms. They dance without any inhibitions; any thoughts of the past; they dance as if they are one!

And once the dance starts; we see the hidden attraction both have! An unknown bond every tine bringing them back to each other; the Destiny Blessing Them!

Text Credit Of Siggie- Mayuuu
Siggie Credit- Aishuuu

continued..

Edited by -Dimple- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Dimple- thumbnail

Dhak Dhak Edition #5

Yeh hum aa gaye hain kahan!----Story till now
(By Armu4eva) 

Day 1: Geet comes n asks MSK where he was n MSK says..  if she wants to know to first let him hold her hand n pin her to the wall n Geet says..always doing Lafangagiri! Jungu sneaks in Radhikas room to give gifts... 10 kgs milk ... Palak...Apple... and Radhika shooes him off!  He takes advise from Lucky to impress Radhika and comes in Cowboy aka Gao-Boy get up! Dev n Adi arrive..in disguise! Pammi n Beeji ask Geet who they are n Geet says they came for Radhika..!As Geet is cribbing... MSK pulls her inside the room n puts hand on her mouth ...😳n Geet chides..saying got so scared that it was someone else n MSK says..no one dare touch my Mishti... or i will break his hand n Geet says.. garam dharam paaji. .leave it... i have work n MSK says.. dare u go..  n pulls Geet onto the bed n Maneet lying in a hug n Geet says.. Maan  n MSK says..'Haan ji' n Geet says..say again ..it sounds heavenly ...!!

Day 2: Geet is lying on MSK's chest when Adi knocks and Geet gets up to leave and MSK holds her hand and pulls her close.! Maneet start to close in ..n Geet closes her eyes..! MSK suddenly startles Geet asking her to go finish her work! Lucky leads Daman to where Radhika is and Daman sees Radhika sniffing and asking MSK to get her either Daman or a boy like Daman! MSK calls Adi/Geet/Lucky on the terrace and all of them watch Daman n his parents plan to trap Radhika and dumping Nando! They are delighted to know that Daman n his parents have taken the bait and plan to expose them before Beeji/Tejjy!

Day 3: Nando's mehendi ceremony is on! Dev is running from Jugnu and ends up bumping in the Mehendi ceremony! Thanks to the fall, his fake moustache comes off! All are shocked and Beeji starts abusing Dev and MSK! Dev asks her to control and Tejjy almost tries to hit Dev.. when MSK holds his hand and stops him! MSK asks Adi to start the show and a projector is set up and Daman is shown proposing Radhika..! Tejjy decides to teach Daman a lesson and is about to get him thrashed when MSK stops him and suggests to let Police handle it..!!

Day 4: Beeji folds her hand and seeks forgiveness from Maneet and Dev...! She thanks them for saving her and her family from committing a big mistake! Tejjy too apologises to MSK and MSK says..'I returned to this house.. what this house returned to me.. LOVE'! Geet advises Tejjy to give Love a try.. n he smiles and leaves with Pammi! Geet is in her bedroom sitting by the dressing table and MSK comes..! Geet asks him what his plan was and MSK suggests to go to Switzerland or Shimla and Geet suggests they go to Delhi to spend time with family! MSK says..for that they need to go to Switzerland..coz they need to MAKE A FAMILY  to spend time with family! Maneet chase each other out of the room!

Day 5: Dev is walking in the alley and passes by Nando's room and seeing her ..thinks she is upset! He goes and talks to her and is delighted to know that Nando is feeling fine and has already forgotten the  incident! However, as he starts to leave he sees Nando cry and gives her a pep talk..!! Its morning and MSK wakes up n looks around for Geet.! Geet peeks in from the bathroom door and asks MSKs to pass on her clothes and towel..but MSK refuses and goes for a walk! Geet stretches her hand and gets MSKs kurta and wears it and comes out.. MSK comes and grabs her..n Maneet eyelock and Mahiii..!! MSK tries to take off Geet's kurta and both are slowly closing in for a kiss but Lachchi comes and ruins the moment! Later Geet chases MSK around the room and throws clothes at him..! MSK grabs Geet and Maneet smile and hug! Later in the day.. MSK tells Dev that since his love is true he will get Nando and Nando tells Beeji that she is smiling thanks to a Magician! 

Mahi Moment of the week----Most romantic moment

(By Mallu)

heyy all welcome to our DD corner 5th edition and i am back
with my Mahilicious moment*s*.
Well folks this had been a very  confusing week for me
full of mahilicious moments HaanJi😍this is a very serious problem.
MaanEet falling on bed and geet melting in Msk's arms
than yesterday maan again wants more C nights with geet☺️❤️
so he can have a Jr.MSK or Jr.GSK as per geet's wish
but the way maan was speaking through his eyes was another
story because he actually wanna melt in his geet in solitude far
far and far away from the world☺️
 BUT seems  like Friday is always
full of surprises well black and white is back with a bang
with passion on full bloom i am sure cvs wanna honor
the deadly loved Kurbaan Hua night although it was in the morning
but wet geet and maan in sleeveless black make it hotter than any night
i am sure so this week's Mahi moment is the scene aired in 24th July
episode wet geet demanding msk to give her cloths which she forgot on the bed
but he refuses and pretends going on a walk geet grabbed the kurta wore
it which reveals her legs to the knees comes out to take her cloths
but MSK did'nt allow☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️and hold her slender waist tightly
in his strong arms every inch of their face meeting equally
and their eyes speaking geet calls msk naughty for which
he holds geet responsible-how her hair always trapped
and how her smile made him her slave always to which
geet retorts he never listens how can he be a slave she
tries to leave but msk is not done yet!!!!!☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️
he asked for his kurta which she refused to give and he 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍in order to
punished her trapped her in the wall to kiss her , closer than any maaneet
kiss☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️

the kiss like always interrupted this time by lachi😭🤢😡😕😔

after that the scene continues geet wants to teach maan a lesson
he runs and she runs after him throwing clothes on him
but she again end up in msk's arm who hugged her from behind and
hugging him back and both smiles like happily ever after.

Dialogue Of The Week
(By  jnawaz)

-: Male :-

"Geet...main thak chuka hoon aur pak chuka hoon tumhari ek hi baath sun sun kar ke 'koi aajayega...koi aajayega." - MSK
All i can say to that is...AMEN! even we are maha tired of that same line...yes...its true...whenever these two find a few seconds to get intimate...someone usually lands up...(only Babaji knows how many times i cursed Laachi on Friday 😡) ...but still...koi aagaya toh kya hua...why are you two still acting like teenage high school sweethearts about to get caught by your parents? 😆...i mean...dono shaadi shuda hai...its only normal to be close with one another...i mean...Maan had a very good point...Geet ke saath aapni lafanga-giri nahin karega toh kya padoos mein joh Aunty hai, unke saath karega? 😳...tauba...why am i not MSK's neighbor! 😉...on a side note..Maan honey...i know your wife is maha cute and sexy and all that...but come on man...you were romancing her in the hall way...saach mein...koi bhi aa sakta hai...and Babaji ke kripa se toh Biji ke ghaar mein ek ke baad ek namuna bhara hai 🤣

-: Female :-

"Ek baath batao ji...mujhse aaisi kaunsi ghalti hogayi hai joh aap mujhse pyaar se baath nahin kaar sakte? ...Yeh mera bhi ghaar hai...Laachi ke haath khaana bhijva deti hoon...kha lijiyehga...aapne savare se kuch nahin khaya hai naa ji...bhook lagi hogi." - Pammi

yes...so i know i left out a chunk of her monologue...but i chose the ones i felt were most important...this is in this section because ...one...FINALLY she stood up for herself against her khadoos hubby ⭐️...she's right...who is she supposed to ask...i'd love to see Teji's reaction if Pammi was talking to some dude...second...she told him off in the sweetest way...she simply asked what she'd done wrong...she said that this is her house too and she will do everything for Nandu's wedding...and then...like a true Diva...she said, you must be hungry and walked away!! 👏...not only did she tell him off...but she just put him smack dab in the middle of a serious guilt trip!! well done Pammi...well done!!! 👍🏼

Dil Duba/Sur Ghuma Moment Of The Week
(By Kirti)

First of all this is not a blopper update but at times certain incidents are bloppers;  I will try to have both dil duba sar ghuma moments but sometimes its just dil duba and sometimes is sar ghuma.  

ok most weird is the precap on friday.  MSK gets a call from daadi from an unknown number.  Many questions come to mind, didnt msk get a call from daadi the night before, seriously why doesnt he check his phone, he aint some sadhu not to be in touch with technology, comeon he is the owner of the huge KC and he doent check his phone (no wonder KC is getting sold😉).  why doesnt he call his dadi everyday esp since we know that he did mention so many times that daadi is important to him. 

another incident that continues from last week, why is dev still here, he is trying to portray that he is "mahan" by giving up his love, but why is he doing this in front of everyone, seriously this dev is making my head spin and heart sink.

one more incident, tej ji didnt want police because he feared the "badnami" will affect nanos shaadi, but what happened to this when he got the police to kick msk out of the house during the partition, make my head spin at the logic of tej veer ji

one MAHA dil duba incident is dev-nano love story- no comments since there is love in dev and nano is self explanatory

Dhak Dhak momentof the week
(By jnawaz)

There is no way around it...this week...this entire section goes to the awesome jodi of Mr. & Mrs. Dhak Dhak...the Khuranas!! all of their scenes were just awesome...whether it was Monday's Mr. & Mrs. Khurana Dewaar Tek-ing...or the bedroom scene with "Garam Dharam Paaji"...😆 when Geet is all in the moment and just to tease her Maan shoo's her away!! 😲...thats a first!! ...or the scene with Maneet at night...all talking about "Jr MSK and Jr GSK"...clearly they need to be reminded the first time around...Maan wanted the girl and Geet wanted a boy 🤣...how fast the times have changed...😉...all i know is Switzerland ho ya Shimla...hume toh koi faraq nahin padta...because this time...there are NO RESTRICTIONS...so...full on Maan ki lafanga-giri!! 😉...and do i even need to mention the friday bedroom scene? i think not but still...the way Maan woke up...and felt around for Geet..the teasing...the lafanga-giri (thats my new fave word 😆) ...the romance...the passion...the masti with the chasing around...just...*sigh* 😍...aab saach saach batao...how many times have you all watched that scene? me...about 5 times...aur bhi dekhti magar ghaar mein dinner party tomorrow...so have to help mom ...

Hayo Rabba -- W*F moment of the week
(By jnawaz)

Once again...this goes to Biji and Teji...i was so mad...i was fuming!! 😡...as soon as that chipku Daman's parda was fashed out in front of everyone...Biji was all "Maan Puttar" and Teji was all "Maan Singh-ji"...😲...humare Maan ko itni izzat itni jaaldi!? 😲... ...ek jhatke mein...itna badlav 😕...Biji ki muh se toh "puttar" ki barsaath shuru hogayi thi 😛...but im sorry...when Maan said "Teji Paaji"...i fell off my chair laughing!!  🤣 ...i liked it better when he was all "Tejinder Singh"...he he... 

Haye Rabba Moment of the Week

1. Jugnu Mamaji...nuff said 😛...kaise kaise he was trying to pataofy the Gori Mem by bringing her all sorts of veggies and what not...first he came in that maha confused get up...the hat...he was a chollo...the black baggy shirt..."gangsta" status...and the red shorts...beach boy ready! lets not forget the cowboy get up (im gonna have nightmares about that for weeks ) ...uppar se...the dude is beyond drunk AT ALL TIMES? pls tell me how is that possible...din mein bhi peeta hai...raath ko bhi peeta hai...i mean...sure...alcoholics drink...duh...but...at some point during the day...they have to be sober...how is this man still alive...how has he not died of liver cirrhosis? 
2. The new jodi on the block...that of baap-beta...urf..Adi-Dev...when they walked in...i nearly fell out of my chair laughing 🤣...Adi and his pot-belly...his "tagardum" style...Dev and his accent...oh dear lord!! 😆
3. Laachi...Laachi...Laachi meri bholi jaan...what is wrong with you...ek toh...aacha khaasa Maneet romance ka satyanash kaar diya...uppar se...you are slower than a tube light...Geet answers the door in man's clothing...you know Maan is in the room but didnt answer the door...Geet is clearly trying to keep you from coming in...put two and two together luv!!  🤣...she was so clueless!!! ...does Ishpaal know how..."innocent" his Laachi is? 😛 

continued..

-Dimple- thumbnail

Uff teri Ada -- Stylish Character of the week
(By  Armu4eva )

'Ho aaj mausam.. bada bai-MAAN hai... aaj mausam' 😍

Hail la.. Missus Khurana. .aapko aise dekh dekh kar... to hamara imaan bhi dolne laga hai...!! M sooo tempted to make Geet (in the kurti) the style icon of the week...☺️ 

But i really loved her in the Magenta salwar suite!! 

So well the Style icon of the week... dressed or half undressed 😆... is Mrs. Geet Maan Singh Khurana!! 😎

Silly Me/ Shatir Jasoos of the week
(By   Armu4eva )

BG music plays the Bond theme *Tan.. Tanan.. Tanan Tanan Tanan...Tanna Tan..!!* 

Well jahan baat ho jassooosi ki... wahan 008 Jugnu Singh Jassooos ke sivai kisi aur jasoos ka zikra ho.. yeh kaise ho sakta hai...😎 !! Well ladies n gentlemen.. n Amrican Mem's 😆.. hold ur hearts and jaws.. coz the Shatirrr Jasooos of the week.. for searching the KITCHEN lying on the tiles and looking for Amrican Mem in the celieng goes to...

Jugnu Mama 🥳  

And well what to say about his Shatir-ness..inke kisse to United States of Amritsar se leke ... Amrica tak phamous hai..! 😆 I mean u gotta hand it to this guy for having caught Dev not once.. twice but several times in disguise n before he could say who Dev was.. he happily forgot..!! 😆

Dhak Dhak Picture of the week
(By Dimple)

Okee it was difficult to choose the pic of the week. You all know y😉 The pic of the week is from friday;s episode. Yeah yeah again friday, coz the CV's have decided that they will give us some passionate scenes between maneet only on friday😛😉 So here is the pic of the week. Cant choose one, coz i just love this two pic😃

They both were sizzling HOT.  What a touching scene. I just loved the camera angle, i just hope they always use this camera angle for a kiss. They were so comfortable in each others arms, with each others touch. Bheegi bheegi si geet was looking fab. Aur upper se maan ka laalchi mann😆😉 I think these two pic deserves to be the pic of the weekTongue

Most Popular FF/ OS of the Week
(By Sweet.coco)

[Based on no. of likes for the FF/OS updated -Mon to Fri
whose links are provided in GHSP Media Centre]

FF for the week of June 19th-June 25th is muskanp's Aparichit with 273 likes

Most Popular VM of the Week
(By Bubblygal)

[Based on no. of likes for the VM's updated -Mon to Fri
whose links are provided in GHSP Media Centre]

VM of the Week is

https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1661634&TPN=46

with 24 votes

By hinal_maaneet

Most Popular Siggy of the Week
(By Cute_Ash)

[Based on no. of likes for the siggies updated -Mon to Fri
in GHSP Creation Gallery]

The Best Signature for this week which has got the highest votes i.e 23 Votes is

link

Made By
Cute_ash

continued..

-Dimple- thumbnail

Phewww Finally i m done!!

Ok guys this week is a very special NL. as our most historic scene was aired today. Kurban Hua!!

Kurban Hua Special

Write-ups- Armu4eva
Banner- Sano
VM- Dimple

Weekly Edition

Banner- Cute_Ash

~Geet Dev Team~
-Mayu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Wooottt Woottt🥳🥳

The Special Edition-Kurbaan Hua  is a Hit!!😳

Congrats to All the Members!😃

And A Big Thank you to All the Contributors!

Well what I loved the most is the Maaneet passion; romance; Their Love and their Raw hatred! Hayyyeee😍😍

The best Moment has to be the Geet In the White Kurti and the Morning Romance! How genuine was it? Just a bit of teasing and we see the Real Maaneet!  She was looking Fab! I must say; Geet Khurana is giving MSK a great competition as the Style Icon! 

Everyone has done a Fab Job with the Siggies/VMs/The Story!!👏👏

You Get stars from Me⭐️ 5/5

Keep Rocking Fellow Maaneetians!

Thanks for the Special Edition Dimpuuu🤗

Lovely Thread...Oops Forgot to say in the Beginning:)

Love
Mayuuu

-Mayu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Haaailllaaa😲 But where is my Kurbaan Hua Special thoughts? I pmed you Dimpu Jaan!😳

Love
Mayuuu
-Dimple- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Mayu-

Haaailllaaa😲 But where is my Kurbaan Hua Special thoughts? I pmed you Dimpu Jaan!😳

Love
Mayuuu

OMG I m so sorry dear. i'll just post it!!

Sorry😕
Armu4eva thumbnail
OMG... *Tanu breathes heavily* ... Kurban hua 😍 haiii..!! 

Yayy... cant believe its one year to that very epic moment.. that moment which brought me to the world of Maneet-Mania and the Geet forum..!!❤️

Great work by all the CON-tributors...and special thanks to Ash & Sano for the Kurban Hua special sigs..🤗

@Jaz.. great work with ur section dear... n i so agree i culd murder Lachchi... pata nahi kahan se tapak padi to ruin all the fun...

@Mallu/ Kirti... fab work dears...luv ur picks..

@Coco/Ash/Hasini... thanks for the best picks...

@Mayu .. loved ur special section...as well (have read it) and another great sig by Ash..👏

n haiii tanu croons.. *Kurban huaaa* 😍

Great work Dimps..!! ❤️

Edited by Armu4eva - 12 years ago
-Saruu- thumbnail

Woo Great Edition😆

Luvd Kurbaan Hua Scene Even Tho I Didnt Watch GHSP Then😳
OMFG Luv The VM Dimple Its Fabb!!😆😳

Stylish character Geet,Thats A Shock For Once😆
 DD Moment:Uff Friday Was Just Fabb And I Liked The Jr.Khurana Talk,It Was Really Cute
Great Effort Girls(And Guys,If any)😳
Ash,Luvd Your Sigs And Mayuu Luvd Your Analysis On Kurbaan hua😳😃
Keep Rocking Girls!👏

Edited by tere_liye_10 - 12 years ago
Sabmeratu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wow luvin the Kurbaan hua edition
It was awesome x
This week was full of drooling mahilicous moments wich can never be forgotten
Happy Kurbaan hua day to all the maaneetians,,,this was the day wen the first ever maaneet dance happened wich left us breathless...this day can never be forgotten,,
Yesterdays epi was the best,,wanted them to kiss so badly but that idiot lachi ruined it
Haha dev was funny wiv his posh accent😆
Congratz to muskan for fave FF & also to the awesome VM makers,,
Ooof the pic of the week is burning my screen,,that hold is too sizzling☺️☺️
the blooper part was funny::doesn't maan ever check his fone😆😛
the siggy of the week is fab,,gud one Ash👍🏼
thx 2 all the amazing people hu contributed in the NL.🤗