Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

OH GOD POCZ..my fav part is so easy to guess na..!! yeah ofcourse that part when ABHAY pulls her to him ..in his warmth..embrace her awww..from that crane..wooo hoo I so wish & feel it will be this way..GOD POCZ..what woudl we all do without you in this forum ...makes me getup with a squeak at nights some times..🀣 its as serious as that i mean..πŸ€—

Thank you so much, Hemoo! πŸ€—...I know that its your fave part when Piya and Abhay are lost in embraces.πŸ˜†... don't get nightmares, baby. Main kahiin nahiin ja rahi , abhi. Love you, always. πŸ€—
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: rehanasadique

em almost fainted litterally after reading this OS..em like some dead body i dun know wht to say but all em dreaming is abt tht scene where abhay saves her from the crane..and pia's feelings and condition after feeling abhay.em already dreaming even em not sleeping right now...u r awesome POCO,,simply awesome

Thank you so much, Rehana. πŸ€—...Don't die! You have to see and read a lot.πŸ˜†... i hope we get something close to this in the show at least. Abhay-Piya's dhishoom-dhishoom has to be EPIC. πŸ˜‰
...Nidhi... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pocahontas

Thank you.😊...i tried to think from the characters' POV , but no idea how they are going to do it in the show. πŸ˜†... i cannot write chapter 2 to this. Its an OS. πŸ˜ƒ

I know it's an OS di!! I'm not that dumb, u knowπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†... But what I meant was that plz change it either into a DS or a short ff or atleast update ur ff soon... I will be waiting for any of these...πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ
Love u,
NidhiπŸ˜†
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Selinapiya

Wow...awesome OS...

Piya arrested..😲😲😲

Thank you, Selina. πŸ˜ƒ...Piya ne kaam hi aisa  kiya ki Abhay ko use jail bhejna pade. πŸ˜†
hreeyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
wow..awesome OS...keep it up...πŸ‘πŸ˜Š
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: prioty1000

so nice...the cold arrogant abhay back...love it...

Thank you so much, honey. πŸ€—...we need cold and arrogant Abhay back. 😳
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kritz08

OMG OMG OMG Poco😍😍😍That was superbly writtenπŸ‘πŸ‘I so want to see this scene in our show.You have expressed Abhay and Piya's inner turmoil so well.I could visualise the scenes perfectly.

I wish the writers of the show used their talent more often.

Thank you so much, Kritz. 😳...i am hoping for a similar scene and similar inner turmoil for Abhay-Piya. Hopefully. Fingers crossed. πŸ˜†
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Thank you so much, Hemoo! πŸ€—...I know that its your fave part when Piya and Abhay are lost in embraces.πŸ˜†... don't get nightmares, baby. Main kahiin nahiin ja rahi , abhi. Love you, always. πŸ€—

Awww...itna sun liya abh koi dar nahin..Aandhi aaye ya toofan(Abhiya ki zindagi mein..) ..khadehojaayenge seena taan..!!πŸ˜†πŸ€—
ilove99 thumbnail
hey thats...kya kahoon tumne toh pia ko hi jail bhej diya🀣but really thats awesome!!but u know what now i am going to send u to jail!!kitni smart ho sirf pia ko bheja aur khud ko bacha liya🀣

but haan that crane huggi -shuggi scene was superb!aww..abhay was so cute he made himself perfect at his work!!!😳!

hey angad ko bhi tumhae sath rahkar himmat aa gayi!!

akhir 24 hrs fashion ki daku ko jo jhelta hai🀣
Black_Paradize thumbnail

Thank you so much, Rehana. πŸ€—...Don't die! You have to see and read a lot.πŸ˜†... i hope we get something close to this in the show at least. Abhay-Piya's dhishoom-dhishoom has to be EPIC. πŸ˜‰

i was really speachless i was lost all the day in ur OS 😍untill my mom came and scold meπŸ˜•.