Abhay-Piya OS : Arrest Her.

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Abhay-Piya OS : Arrest Her.

Abhay was driving rather thoughtfully. He looked tense, irritated , worried and that showed in his narrowed eyebrows, his dry iceblues and his tightened jaw. He changed the gear , with a scowl . Damn! Why couldn't fate just leave him alone?

Chaand ( throwing newspapers on his mahogany desk )- Did you read that , Abhay?  Those kids have the audacity and the guts to try and stop us? Stop Raichands?... I am sick of these demonstrations and the press coverage . I am sick of dealing with these pseudo-intellectual environmentalists !... ( lighting a cigar )'. Drown their whining childish cries . I want the clearing work to start tomorrow. ' and' ( pointing to Piya's picture with rest of the protesting students )' I want YOU to stop them.

Abhay ( his eyes clouding )- Why me? You have a whole team of legal advisors , the law is with you and' anyone from the Board of Directors can do this, Dad'. (turning away )' I don't want to get into this mess. I don't want to see Piya, and you know it'

Chaand ( rocking in his chair )- You have to see Piya to face her, Abhay. You can't keep hiding in the mansion or this office forever. Besides , she has been trying to see you , to meet you like  mad woman. ' ( smirks )' of course it's in the name of stopping this deforestation , but you know it , I know it. The girl just wants to SEE YOU. ''From the moment she has known that you are heading this project , I see' ( taps her picture with his finger )'. More desperation than temper on her face.

Abhay ' But Dad'

Chaand ( raising an eye brow )- What's the problem, son? You said that you are over Piya'. Or are you?

Abhay ( defensively )- OF COURSE! I am over Piya , Dad. She .. she is dating somebody and she is happy ' I am happy for her '. ( closes the newspaper )' Very happy.

Chaand ( smoking the cigar )- Fine then. Prove it  to me. Stop her and her human cronies .

Abhay shook his head , as he turned his car towards the forest. Did he really have to do it? Face Piya consciously for the first time when she was not in trouble, when she was not asleep , when she was not unconscious? How would he look at her face without his heart lurching. How was he going to keep a straight cold face ? Piya''..you sure don't want to see this. You are not going to like what you are dying to see.

Abhay ( the protests of the students and screams of security officers creeping into his ears )- Alright, Abhay Raichand. You have got to do this '' ( takes out his cellphone and dials a number )'  Without a single muscle in your heart melting.  GO!

The crane , the workers , the security jeeps , the guards , the legal advisors  were having a hard time dealing with the boiling young hot-blooded crowd  that was barring their way.  Demonstrations  banners , placards seemed the same in number as the trees in the forest. Piya, Misha, Kabir, Angad, Tanushree, Ruhi , Pancchi , and everyone who was a part of the college social club was standing like a mountain  between the destroyers and the woods. But Misha was dreading the worst and you could read it on her face that she really did not want to be here.

Crowd ( screaming )- Down with the Raichands! Enemies of nature! Down with them!

Tanushree ( shouting )- Save nature, kill Raichands!... ( under her breath)' except Abhay 'coz he is too hot to die.

Kabir ( booing )- Kill us and get to the woods.

Crowd ( in sync)- Yeah! Kill us and then get to the woods.

Legal Advisor ( calming them )- Can you kids stop this nuisance? You cannot change anything ,don't you just get it? The Raichands  have acquired this land legally and no protest , no petition can stop them.

Security Officer ( angrily )- Six days of protest have changed nothing and nothing is going to change. Legally , you cannot stop us from cleaning out this land. So, shut up and get back to your college.

Piya ( coming forward furiously )- So? So what is the Raichands have bought this land ? We can still petition in court , okay? We can stop this deforestation and we have told you' ( joining hands with Kabir and Ruhi )'. We don't want to talk to you. We want the Raichands here!

Legal advisor ( irritated ) ' Are you deaf and dumb? We have told you time and again that the Raichands don't even want to see you kids , forget you getting talk to them! '.. Now, LEAVE.

Piya ( screams )- Without meeting the Raichands' HELL NO!

Just then, a familiar masculine voice rings in the air , giving chills to everyone , casting a veil of aura on everyone and the birds in the forest stopping their chirping to make way for him'..

Voice ( deeply and authoritatively )- SURE. Granted , young lady.

As everyone's eyes search for the source of the voice , Piya feels a shiver down her spine and to her , it seems for a few fleeting seconds that this voice was not coming from outside. It was coming from right inside her. Her big baby brown eyes fly open as a warm gust of wind kisses Piya's cheek, making her curls fly .

He walks out from behind the crane and standing jeeps . Tall, lean , attired in suave black , his hands in his jacket's pockets , his walk that of a prowling predator , proud cheekbones, stiff arrogant mouth and two electric blue balls in the name of eyes'.Abhay had arrived.

As soon as Abhay  comes into sight , a pall of silence falls on the crowd , a silence hiding skipped heartbeats , hushed whispers and shocked gasps. Abhay had arrived, indeed?

Piya feels her heart has stopped beating , the world around her has stopped existing ' that she is a schism of dream and reality . As she sees him walking towards her , Piya is gripped by an urge to leave everything and just run into his arms. Its almost like her soul is struggling to get out of her body , straight to Abhay. Tears well up in her eyes and her lips quiver , her hands going cold and leaving Kabir and T. Her head swims with a flurry of images of Abhay and her in happier forgotten times. As he gets clearer and clearer in her vision , Piya  senses her heart sinking to the bottom of her feet , as though she was going to melt and disappear into a pool of water. Piya lets out her breath and holds Kabir's arm for support ' it really was Abhay! Abhay Raichand. The man she had fallen in love with . The man who had apparently ruined her life. The man whose face she had seen every day ' every night.

Abhay walked upto the protesting crowd , followed by his army of advisors , workers and security officers . Piya was looking at him'. No, looking into him , her eyes cutting through his body , his soul. His heart.

Abhay  looks at Kabir, Angad, T, Ruhi, Misha and others ' all looking at him with mixed expressions and feelings but their eyes never leaving his face. Abhay gives them a smug rude classic grin and then, clicks his fingers in Piya's face.

Abhay ( with a sarcastic tease )- Are you there? '. ( Kabir shakes Piya and she comes to her senses )'.you wanted to see me and here I am. Strange. I thought your obsession with me must have gotten over in this one year' ( raises an eyebrow)' hmmm?

Kabir ( defensively )- Rude as ever!  A one year break did nothing to improve your manners, huh?

Abhay ( shrugs his shoulders )- Manners are for the boring, Kabir. .. and now'. ( looks at Piya )'. Miss.Wannabe Martyr , can you open this pink mouth of yours and tell me what is your issue?

All of Abhay's supposed villainy comes like rude slaps in Piya's mind as she tries to gather herself up. She takes  a step towards him , curiously and rather besotted , staring into his eyes that seemed like an ocean she wanted to drown in.  FOCUS PIYA! She screams at herself inside. He' he is overpowering you! Don't let him.

Ruhi ( pleading cutely to Abhay )- But'. But Abhay. You had changed so much' you had begun to' ( Misha pinches her to keep quiet)' I mean, you can spare the woods. Don't give the land back to us , but don't cut down the woods.

Abhay ( rolls his eyes )- Ruhi , my family did not buy this land to play hide and seek in the woods , okay? And what change are you talking about?... ( eyes going back to Piya ).. I stay the villain that I was. Right Piya?... ( makes a pseudo baby face)' oops! Sorry. How would you remember , my poor little ex-girlfriend . Memory loss must have screwed your remaining brains, hmmm?

That does it for Piya and whatever storm she is feeling inside, every fiber of her existence running here and there translates into temper . How dare he!

Piya ( raising her hand to slap him )- ABHAY!

But before Abhay can raise his hand to stop her or anyone else can pull her back, Piya's hand stops in mid-air on its own ' shaking. Her hand just refuses to hit Abhay. DAMN! What the hell was this? Why couldn't she just slap him? Why not?

Misha ( coming and lowering her hand )- Piya! Are you mad? Don't!... ( glares at Abhay)' when you left, you were just rude but now that you are back , you sure have come back with the superlatives of the same .

Abhay ( carelessly )- Give me character certificates later, Misha Dobriyaal. Right now, get your ugly feet off my land'. ( pointedly to Piya )'. RIGHT NOW.

Piya ( turning her confused emotions into temper )- We are not going anywhere, Abhay' ( feels her heart skip a beat everytime she takes his name)'. Abhay Raichand! You get this straight in this arrogant head of yours. You cannot cut this forest down. '.i may not remember what a villain you were , but I can see now how low you can go!

Angad ( bravely )- Before that you have to cut us down!

Crowd ' YES!

Piya ( proudly )- Now what are you going to do, Abhay Raichand?

Abhay  grins and takes a file from his legal advisor and shows it to Piya , almost pushing it in her face.

Abhay ( sarcastically )- If English is tough to read, let me help you, Paris Hilton. The legal papers say that this area doesn't come under the forest cover act ' this land is open to construction and no legal law or statute protects it. So, sweetheart , unless you get a ruling from Supreme Court , you cannot stop the deforestation here. '.in short , for your bird brain , even if you file a petition to stop us , we can take you to Supreme Court. And let me tell you, the petition will be heard by court only if there is a loophole in the forest act . Understood?...Now, GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE'.. ( looks at rest of the students )' before calling media and staging these demonstrations, at least do your homework properly.

All students look ateach-other in confusion. Kabir and gang also exchange puzzled glances. Now what? But Piya was not the one to give up.

Piya ( aggressively )- If law cannot stop you, we can. We told you, Abhay Raichand' Deforestation over our dead bodies.

Provoked by Piya , everyone comes forward and forms a human chain. Abhay's team is shocked as the youngsters give a defiant glare. The security officers come forward to pull them apart. But Abhay raises his hand to stop them.

Abhay ( coolly but glaring at Piya who has not even once looked away from his eyes inspite of her terror )- Stop.

Piya suddenly feels a gush of warmth and relief inside . Did she hear him right? He told those armed men to stop? For her?... Did he' did he still care about her?

Abhay comes and stands in front of the human chain, deliberately avoiding Piya's eyes .

Abhay ( teasingly )- I don't like noise and human cries. I mean, fights are so uncool'. ( raises his hand and signals the crane standing behind him)'Drive it. NOW'.

Crane driver ( terrified )- Sir? Over students?

Legal Advisor ( stunned )- You can't be serious , Mr. Raichand. We cannot run over the students!

Abhay ( authoritatively )- I can. MOVE!

The crowd , including Piya is stunned! Was he CRAZY? Running that demolition crane over them? No!

T ( backing away )- Have you lost it, Abhay?

Misha ( seeing red )- You want to get jailed for a mass murder ? Stop it!

Abhay ( calmly )- Try me!

As everyone watches in horror , the crane starts moving towards the human chain. The students scream and begin to back off. Abhay gets busy on his Blackberry Messenger , as though he doesn't care what is going to happen. The way of the crane begins to clear , with all the students running off but Piya doesn't move. Her stubborn strength keeps her rooted to the spot and everyone is screaming at her to get away.

Misha ( trying to pull her out of the way )- Piya! Move , you dumb chick! Abhay has lost it . He is going to bury you in this ground!

Piya ( looking at Abhay stubbornly ) ' I want to see him do that! For once , I want to REMEMBER the hurt he can give me.

Kabir ( near tears )- Don't be foolish! ' ( the crane is closing in )'. JUST MOVE!

But Piya neither moves , nor does she blink her eyes even once. She is staring at Abhay. Abhay looks back at her and for a second, Piya feels that she just saw the eyes of her Angel. The crane is about to touch Piya and push her to the ground  but Abhay comes and pulls Piya out of the way . The bravery and stubborn streak giving away, Piya hides her face in his chest as he protectively puts his arms around her to calm her. The crane stops and everybody gets their breath back . THAT WAS CLOSE!

Piya is lost in the moment and in realization shock because those arms, that breath ! They are so familiar ! No, not because Abhay Raichand was her ex-boyfriend and she would remember the touch . It was Angel! Her Angel's feel. There was no way she could mistake it! But'.. stop it, Piya! He cannot be your angel!

Abhay , immediately disengaged her from his body as Misha and Kabir came running to her aid. Abhay's face was still rude and wicked.

Abhay ( calm and composed )- Brave or should I say stupid?

Misha ( looking at Abhay suspiciously )- Why did you save her if you wanted that crane to mow her down!

Abhay ( brushing his jacket and hands as though Piya was a virus who had just touched him)- Of course I had to save her'.. ( Piya's face lights up)'.to deliver the next surprise to her.

Piya ( her face dropping )- What's worse that you can do ? You almost killed me.

Abhay ( laughs )- Kill you. Hell no! I don't like bloodshed, Piya '.i just want all the garbage out of my property. You don't want to go? Cool'.. ( claps his hands )'. Kindly come over .

Suddenly, out of nowhere , the Dehradun Police appears . Everyone is taken aback.

Kabir ' Police?

Abhay ( to the officer )- Officer , Miss.Piya Dobriyaal has been provoking these students and causing nuisance on my property. We have already submitted all legal proofs to you. This gang has no right to stop us ' legally or illegally.

Officer ( angrily )- You silly college going kids! What nonsense is this? Protest was okay but here you are trespassing someone's property and provoking him into getting aggressive with you!... You all rich brats need a good lesson! Constables, arrest everyone.

T ' But'.

Abhay ( strongly )- Not everyone, officer. Just Miss.Piya Dobriyaal. They all are just playing to her wannaber rebel streak. I only want Piya arrested.

Misha ( protesting )- No! You guys cannot arrest my sister!

Officer ( scolds her )- Your sister is in enough shit , already. Instead of joining in, get your father to bail her out.

Kabir signals Misha to keep quiet . Piya doesn't say anything because her thoughts and feelings are stuck on Abhay and what she had just felt in his arms. Abhay and her Angel had suddenly merged into one entity. Piya kept looking into Abhay's eyes and that seemed to unsettle him. She was sinking into him and he HATED it! He was trying to get over her and she' UGHS!  Stop penetrating through me, will you?

The constable handcuffs Piya's wrists and she is taken away. Abhay holds her by her arm to stop her. She looks up at his grinning face.

Abhay ( wickedly )-  In my life, trespassers are not prosecuted. They are executed.

Piya ( defiantly)- If you think am a trespasser in your life, Abhay Raichand, then, trust me' this is only the beginning!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited by Pocahontas - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SheDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This is the most horrible joke u made.As soon as I read tht wow Poco wrote OS.Yay I'll read it but wht reserved Plz write jaldi.I wnt 2 read
Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
meanie meanie meanie butt 🀣
SimiSays thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
plzzz ryt it fast..!! wanna read it :(
matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
POCO this better not be a joke yaar . U have to post now. We are all waiting
ilove99 thumbnail
poco jaldi update karo varna mai tumhare bf angad jo abhi confused hai ki woh jay hai...ko neel ki sana ke sath date pe bhej doongi!!😈😈
Frozen.K thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
poco is your OS regarding mount college protest against raichand and in that situation abhay and piya r arguing and abhay tell cops to arrest piya for seducing him with her baby brown eyes...lolπŸ˜†
Ritzie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
😍😍😍 Poco when are you writing for the PKYEK? I can tell you, this show will be super duper hit, if you are the writer. Everything is so fresh in your writings, the thinking, the writingm the characters and ofcourse the dialogsπŸ˜†.   I really wish the exact same scene to happen in the show but unfortunately it will be the same repetition - Stay away from me, Pia. πŸ€£
Edited by Ritzie - 12 years ago
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Me reserved too..!!🀣
-Sonia- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

OMG. . I was so happy to see the topic. .plz update fast. .