will news papers will flash ram and priya photo?

rajh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
will news papers  flash ram and priya photo?

ayesha clicks photo of Priya falling over Ram.will that photo will flash in news paper and tv channels.??
and ultimately lead to priya and mr.perfects marriage break up??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sakshi_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
yeah... nice thought... but how?? its with da Sharma family na??😕
Josupra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
After looking Monday's pre-cap, I think Ram's mother (niharika) will release the photo to the media. So that Ram & Priya would get married & she can be sure of Nuts future
rajh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Josupra

After looking Monday's pre-cap, I think Ram's mother (niharika) will release the photo to the media. So that Ram & Priya would get married & she can be sure of Nuts future

and ram giving engagement ring to priya photo will also be going to be clicked i think.

entire news papers and media will be buzzing with talk of priya and ram affair as niharika already hinted  to journalist that ram selected girl for himself.
Edited by bakwaas100 - 12 years ago
Rits3016 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
well I also think something like this will happen n finally ram n priya will be forced to get married
Anjinie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I hope that happens instead of her marrying Vinnet
Josupra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Hope they will be good terms when they get married.. not like other soaps where they will have a lot of misunderstanding during the marriage & neither the bride or groom will be happy & it would take months/years to consummate their marriage.. I do not want to see sleeping on the sofa or the floor stuff after marraige.. Dont want to concentrate more on that stuff.
avivakirk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Josupra

Hope they will be good terms when they get married.. not like other soaps where they will have a lot of misunderstanding during the marriage & neither the bride or groom will be happy & it would take months/years to consummate their marriage.. I do not want to see sleeping on the sofa or the floor stuff after marraige.. Dont want to concentrate more on that stuff.

I don't think this track will follow Saathiya's route! Priya is an independent and headstrong girl who calls a spade a spade and didn't hesitate to speak her mind with the rich Ram Kapoor; whereas Gopi just is so much in awe of abusive  Ahem that she takes in garbage that he throws at her.Here it is a mature love story which doesn't start off as an romantic love but  a love which would grow so strong so as   to weather all storms!
ShaiqMadiha thumbnail
@avivakirk,true vry true..
avivakirk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShaiqMadiha

@avivakirk,true vry true..

Thanks!