Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bavdfan thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Josupra

Hope they will be good terms when they get married.. not like other soaps where they will have a lot of misunderstanding during the marriage & neither the bride or groom will be happy & it would take months/years to consummate their marriage.. I do not want to see sleeping on the sofa or the floor stuff after marraige.. Dont want to concentrate more on that stuff.

so right ! In BAVD we got to see the main guy sleeping on the sofa, and escaping from 2 SR... that was so stupid and boring to watch (and i was angry also ahah)

bavdfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: bakwaas100

will news papers  flash ram and priya photo?

ayesha clicks photo of Priya falling over Ram.will that photo will flash in news paper and tv channels.??
and ultimately lead to priya and mr.perfects marriage break up??

nice idea but i don't think so, the photo will stay in the family

but maybe, priya will sometimes think about her and ram looking at this photo and that'll put doubt in her head about the marriage with mister perfect;

but i think that maybe mister perfect will fall in love with priya best friend and priya will be destroyed emotionally
bikerider thumbnail
lots of chocholates and sweets for you, if that happens ๐Ÿ˜Š
I wish that happens. some how i feel that natash will be the reason for RAYA marriage ๐Ÿ‘
shamma92 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I hope that the photo does make it to the newspapers and as Niharika has said Ram has already found a girl, everyone will start speculating and thinking Priya is the one, leading Vineet to brea off the engagement and Niharika proposing that Ram and Priya get married if not for their image atleast for Karthik and Nutz whose marriage will be delayed once again! What say guys?
rajh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shamma92

I hope that the photo does make it to the newspapers and as Niharika has said Ram has already found a girl, everyone will start speculating and thinking Priya is the one, leading Vineet to brea off the engagement and Niharika proposing that Ram and Priya get married if not for their image atleast for Karthik and Nutz whose marriage will be delayed once again! What say guys?

i think this should be the case .
Sakshi_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
anythng is ok with me until there's no mercy marriage๐Ÿ˜›
kinny_ranvir thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bakwaas100

and ram giving engagement ring to priya photo will also be going to be clicked i think.

entire news papers and media will be buzzing with talk of priya and ram affair as niharika already hinted  to journalist that ram selected girl for himself.

i guess this will happen
rajh thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anamika163

anythng is ok with me until there's no mercy marriage๐Ÿ˜›

no mercy marriage or forced marriage??

i think in priya and rams case it will be forced marriage instead of arranged marriage.

i think circumstances will force the marriage upon them.
misty_drastifan thumbnail
nice thought if this happens then it will be different
lets see what Ekta plans now

rajh thumbnail
ok.fine.

it happened .๐Ÿ˜›

thanks ekta for fulfilling our wish.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ