do u think "MR. Perfect" will cheat Priya

isha01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
hi guys...

dont know why but after yesterday episode i'm just feeling this abnormal guy will cheat priya cause how should he is so perfect...???

even he likes everythin what priya like and hate everythin what priya hate..😕😕...i'm sure there is something fishy...

what you feel...????

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sakshi_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i feel da same... his over perfection is absurd🤢
kavmuks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I don't think he will cheat Priya but perhaps ... Natasha's mother will use this as a trick to order Ram to marry Priya as she may think Priya is a dumbo.

OR may be Ram will Head overheals and do Funny Things to break her RIshta with Mr. Perfect.

OR if they ant to go real Filmy then -

On the wedding day the boy will have another wife coming to claim and then our Ram will step to Priya';s rescue and marry her
bavdfan thumbnail
i like the way that we all plan to find perfection but when perfection appears, in fact we are scared of it just as priya said it. first, he looked so perfect that i thought that ram paid him for marrying priya (that was creepy i know)

but know i think that he will just go crazy right before wed and let priya just like that. so only ram will help her after that. or something like that.

I think that even if they are similar in every point they won't match together because you need to find a partner in life that completes you but here, they are like the same person from different gender so it's like falling in love (if that even happens) with their own reflect.

i'm going out of topic here but the chemistry between ram and priya is what makes a relationship perfect, they complete each other.

EDIT : I needed to edit my post there was a lot of grammatical mistakes, sorry for that ! 😕
Edited by bavdfan - 12 years ago
Nels thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I don't think that either Mr. Perfect or Niharikaji will be create any problem.
The one who will be creating problem could be the real nuts, I mean the "Nuts". Yesterday when she said that she would inform abt her marriage to her ex-bf, I sensed that some problem is coming up. The way Niharika asked her not to involve her ex and she refused to pay any heeds on her advise, I could fairly predict what may happen. Some how this guy wanna create problem in Nut's wedding and the best way would be to stall Priya's wedding.
And at this point for the sake of his sister, The Ram Kapoor will come ahead to marry Priya.

This is just my gut feeling, not sure if the show will head like this.
Edited by Nels - 12 years ago
-Shonaa- thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Ofcourse its fishy. 
Ram is well versed with Priya's check list. he knows wat kinda guy priya wants. I think Ram has sent that guy. 
Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Ditto, there's something wrong about this guy.

We'll find out soon.
isha01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nels

The one who will be creating problem could be the real nuts, I mean the "Nuts". Yesterday when she said that she would inform abt her marriage to her ex-bf, I sensed that some problem is coming up. The way Niharika asked her not to involve her ex and she refused to pay any heeds on her advise, I could fairly predict what may happen. Some how this guy wanna create problem in Nut's wedding and the best way would be to stall Priya's wedding.
And at this point for the sake of his sister, The Ram Kapoor will come ahead to marry Priya.

may be but 50 b0 chances for that
isha01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bavdfan

i like the way that we all plan to find perfection but when perfection appears, in fact we are scared of it just as priya said it. first it looked so perfect that i thought that ram pay him for going to priya (that was creepy i know)

but know i think that he will just go nuts right before wed and let her just like that. so only ram will help her after that. or something like that.

I think that even if they are similar in every point they won't match together because you need to find a partner in life that completes you put here they are like the same person from different gender so it's like falling in love (if that even happens) with her own reflect.

i'm going out of topic here but the chemistry between ram and priya is what makes a relationship perfect, they complete each other

may be...good analyse...but something will happen with thi Mr. Perfect...!!!
Magpie thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nels

But then it would become a marriage due to circumstances/helplessness and sort of a compromise and not exactly an " arranged marriage " right ? Wouldn't it defeat the basic concept of the show ? It would be like any other show where the guy marries the girl out of majboori or something and then fall in love.