Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

love_girish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
i think he will ditch her at the very nearest moment of the wedding and then since ram helped find this guy he will marry priya. i am eagerly waiting for the marriage track to begin...BTW by marriage track i mean the marriage of ram and priya.
MrinalR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
widout a doubt there is somehing fishy nt m nt predicting nething afterall its ekta mam's show nething can happen
Rits3016 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
definately something is fishy...the way he returned the shagun to priys's father n took a coin made me more sure that he's gonna cheat...wat is the need to be so over sweet
nightoffullmoon thumbnail

Originally posted by: riya01maddy

hi guys...

dont know why but after yesterday episode i'm just feeling this abnormal guy will cheat priya cause how should he is so perfect...???

even he likes everythin what priya like and hate everythin what priya hate..😕😕...i'm sure there is something fishy...

what you feel...????

If this story is going to have the same treatment as any other, the possibility is that Mr. Perfect may cheat her, or he may have been set up...the possibilities are endless.

However, if the creators want a different treatment for this story, here is what I would like to see:

Priya refuses to get engaged to Mr. Perfect, or she breaks the engagement. Because she feels there is something beyond a "perfect match" of her expectations (education,  income, employment, status, family background, common likes and dislikes, etc.) that she is looking for. 

She is looking for an emotional and spiritual connection, which she cannot find in Vineet.

I would like Priya to break off the engagement. Of course, her family will be hopping mad. But that should be her stand.

She felt a very strong connection to the random stranger who made that confession outside the restaurant's washroom. That is not what she feels with Vineet.

Another thought:

• Vineet sees all the drama these people do when the Kapoor Family is around, and gets a bit uneasy. He will sense that Nuts will have more value in the family than he, despite being the son in law.
  • Vineet will see how annoying Mrs. Sharma is and her obsession with material success.
  • Vineet will start being uncomfortable with the idea that Priya is not showing the same kind of enthusiasm, excitement, involvement in their new relationship as he does, and will sense that may be she does not wholeheartedly want to be his wife.
  • He will ask Priya if the decision is wholehearted and if she is convinced. Vineet, as of now, thinks he is irresistible, as he is the perfect match for Priya. He is eager to marry her, though he initially said she could take her time. Priya will hmm and haww...or just be relieved and say NO. Then they will mutually decide to break the engagement.

Edited by nightoffullmoon - 12 years ago
idunno thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Ram has sent that guy I am sure about that how he knows all liking and dislike of priya?and why ram has to give that guy engagement ring?
shamma92 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
All i can say is i really really hope that vineet does not leave Priya at the mandap!!! Don't want no sympathy marriage between Ram and Priya!!!
-GoldMist- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Even I fell that he is gonna cheat priya. No oe can be so perfect.
Nels thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Magpie

But then it would become a marriage due to circumstances/helplessness and sort of a compromise and not exactly an " arranged marriage " right ? Wouldn't it defeat the basic concept of the show ? It would be like any other show where the guy marries the girl out of majboori or something and then fall in love.

You may be right Magpie! But after watching yesterday's epi, I think it can be Niharika instead of Ram, who comes up with the proposal. Because she also has to find a girl for Ram to cover up her lie. And now I am very very sure of that the problem will be caused by this so called ex-bf of Nuts. The way Niharika was scared when she heard Nuts threatening Karthik that she would patch up with her ex. There is something definitely wrong abt him.
bunmaska thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I have a feeling Niharika has brought Mr.Perfect into the picture just to see that Priya gets engaged and she gets her psycho daughter Nuts to marry Kartik...how could Mr.Perfect come suddenly and so soon

nuttycleo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

gr8 u put a post on this topic since I felt something fishy about this too... in Priya's words... sab kuch itna perfect hai ki vishwaas nahi hota!

I somehow feel its Nutz who has arranged this guy...reasons..
a. She was waiting for a call/sms when she came to know that Priya's engagement got fixed
b. her insistence on getting married to Kartik asap by hook or by crook!

yup but the promo for next week makes me suspicious that Niharika will be upto something to ensure Kartik's family take care of Nutz' nakhras...i.e. either the guy is genuine & she will push him away or will unveil the truth abt the guy thereby coercing Ram to marry Priya.