Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SujaLuvsMayur thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
awesome update Mehak.
love mayank.
he's a true flirt...OMG!! i like thier morning scene.
its amazing.
love mayank n his mother bond.
they r adorable.
love them.
love enitre update.
continue soon.
thanks for the pm.
DhanakZ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
O dear that was so beautiful
mayank is so cute and flirt
I loved the last part
Cant U hide me some where 
so funny yar
thanks for pm
and cont soon
gopi06 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
lovely updt
waiting for next updt...cont soon
thanks for the pm
-SupriyaluvsMN- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
aww... mulan...
beautiful update!!!
luvd it...
cant wait 4 d honeymoon!
continue soon!
luv ya!πŸ€—
mulan. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

hello frnds!!!!!!!!!! thanku sooo much for all the lovely coments!!! πŸ˜³ they all matter alot!! even those who let me know of there presence by clicking the *like* tab !!! love u alll!!!!!!!! πŸ€—

Part 3

Two days later After hasty preparations for the honeymoon and Nupur's extreme irritation to pack what she had just unpacked , they were finally on their way to the airport. Mayank had been busy as he had to manage everything at his office to make sure things don't get out of hand while he was away. Infact nupur had seldom seen him, what with all the work she herself had to do and then her family arriving to meet her knowing she was leaving for Florida.

She was now and than glancing at Mayank who was still on phone making calls and for a moment Nupur felt odd.. Florida had been her dream place for very long and so she was very excited for her honeymoon but looking at the irritation visible on Mayank's face she wasn't much sure of the trip.

Sighing she looked out of the window. Recently things were just not happening they way they were suppose to and Nupur was now getting irritated. But somehow she wasn't angry at Mayank at all. He was a nice man and , well she really liked him too. Besides he was her husband and one hell of a charming husband he was too.

"Nupur.."

Nupur : " jee.."

Mayank: (held out the mobile) "its mom.. I think she is already worried I will not take good care of her bahu or should I say bete!"

Mayank was frowning but Nupur had a sudden urge to giggle , however suppressing it she took the mobile .

Nupur: " hello aunty'"

Mrs Sharma: " array bete meine jo bus ye kehna tha ke apna khayal rakhna! Aur phone karte rehna!"

Nupur: "jee aunty.."

Mrs Sharma: " aur Mayank ke kese baat ke tension bilkul na lena! Ab maa hoon uske to itna to jante hoon sighs uska ab kuch nahe ho sakta! Ab bhala koi honey moon per itne tension mein jata hai? ab yakeenan wo tmen ghoor raha hoga!"
Nupur looked up at Maynk to find he was indeed staring at her. unable to suppress her giggles any longer she burst out laughing.

Nupur: " jee aunty!"

Mayank: (frowning)  " I have a strong hunch that the subject my mother is using causing so much humor is sitting right beside u!"

Mrs . Sharma: " meine to pehle he kaha tha! Akhir maa hoon uske! Ache ab isse pehle ke wo driver per bina waja bolne lag jaey'mujhe lagta hai", but they were interrupted by Mayank's voice, "hm late ho rahe hain! Tum tez nahe chala sakte?" and yet again Nupur burst out laughing and so did mrs Sharma.

Mrs Sharma: " acha beta ab mein phone rakhte hoon. Apna khayal rakhna!"

Nupur disconnected the phone and gave it to Mayank , smile still lurking at the corner of her lips.

Mayank: " kabhe kabar mujhe shak hota hai! wo mere apni maa hain!"
Nupur: " mujhe to aisa he lagta hai! warna wo kese batate ke aap frown kren gay aur phir (laughing again) driver ko bina waja dante gay?"

Mayank: (frowning) meine bina wajah nahe danta! (suddenly his expressions softening) wese she is a sweetheart..bus kabhe kabhe wo bohat zyada overreact ker jate hian!"

Nupur again sat the softness in his voice when he was talking about his mother. Somewhere she already respected the relation Mrs Sharma and Mayank had. They were just like two adorable kids fighting over things mostly and Nupur had seen enough evidence in the last two days but she had also learned that it was Mayank who let Mrs Sharma win all the time , even when he could easily win.

they were seated in the airplane and it was about to take off. Mayank switched off his mobile after making some last minute calls which earned him requests form the air hostesses to kindly switch off the mobile. Just before the plane was to take off, he came back to his seat only to find Nupur with her eyes closed and tightly holding the sidearms of her seat. She was holding them so tight that her knuckles were almost while from the effort.

"Nupur.."

she felt him before she heard him and knowing she must seem like a fool to him she tried to open her eyes but the announcement that they were taking off, stopped her short and she again closed her eyes tightly.

If it would not have been for the chuckle she heard, she wouldn't have even opened her mouth but she did. However her eyes' well she would never have opened her eyes, not for her life.

Nupur: " is mein hansne wali kya baat hai? I m not much fond of airplane rides as are many sane people in this world."

However Maaynk was busy staring at the adorable picture Nupur made with her eyes shut tightly and her whole concentration on keeping her hands on the side arm. For the first time Maaynk noticed how cute Nupur was.

Nupur not receiving any reply from Maaynk for a long time, opened just one eye to look at him and saw he was staring at her. the penetrating gaze she met with for a moment made her forget all her fears and strange shyness overtook her. but it wasn't long lived, as she felt the plane move, all her fears came rushing back to her and she quickly closed her eyes yet again but suddenly she felt a light pressure on her hand before it was lifted form the side arm and held strongly in a warm grasp. This time when she opened her eyes to see the source, her fears were unable to take over.

Maaynk: " relax.. I am right beside u'"

Mayank still held her hand and smiled at her. she was sure she was blushing but she was afraid the sudden shiver that had run down her at the touch would break the moment.

Nupur: " wo actually mujhe '"

Mayank: " its ok! As u said its ok to not like plane journeys , even for sane people!"

He grinned and she was so taken aback by the way his face lit up that she didn't realize that she was staring at him.

Mayank: " everytime u look at me like that, I m damn sure there is something very wrong with my face!"

He was still grinning and it was so infectious that Nupur couldn't help but grin along.

And together they both smiled, Mayank feeling a strange joy at wiping that frown off Nupur's face while Nupur.. well she was already learning to cope up with the long air plane journeys due to that warm hand still clasping hers.

Mayank was busy reading the newspaper while Nupur had long given up and was soundly sleeping now. Her soft yet deep breathing was evident of that much. finally giving up the reading even Mayank relaxed a bit and closed his eyes. it was strange. He had had many reserves about this marriage but when he knew mom wont listen he had just let things happens there own way. At the beginning he was afraid he may not prove a very good husband but somehow he was going well with this girl. Nupur.. there was something about her that made Mayank want to be nice to her.

His train of thought was interrupted by a light pressure on his shoulder. He opened his eye to find it was Nupur head that had lightly fallen on his shoulders. Unconsciously he was again caught by the innocence on her face-his wife's face. shifting a little to make her head rest more comfortably , he tucked her hair behind her ears ,that were falling on her eyes and lied down himself closing his eyes. strangely joyful at some unknown reason he closed her eyes with a smile playing on his face. he was already liking this girl. Hopefully marrying wont be all that difficult!

Nupur woke up by the sound of hostess announcing that they were about to land. She opened her eyes only to find she was lying in a very comfortable yet alien position. She looked up and her eyes met with the broad shoulders she had been admiring secretly since she married Mayank. touching him lightly to get into a sitting position she was shocked by the effects touching him had on her. however she had no time to ponder over.

"are we already there?"

Mayank said yawing and stretching. He was a very muscular man as Nupur realized then and she had a sudden urge to ask him did he went to gym regularly? Shocked by her thought she looked away to hide the sudden red color that had creped in her cheeks, uninvited! Gosh even thinking about him was making her blush now!

MAYank was already out of the seat, "chalen Nupur?"
and so his wife obediently followed him while he lead the way out of that plane to one of her dream's places ' Florida. As soon as fresh air touched her face, her heart filled with anticipation and excitement. After all this was her honeymoon'..

Edited by mulan. - 12 years ago
Fantasia. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
reserve

EDIT!

awww .. phonch bhi gaye !! .. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† .. that was fast mehakuu! .. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
btw loved the update and the sweet ways through which mayank has started to make his place in nupur's heart .. 😳

looking forward for Florida .. i love that place 😳

Edited by Fantasia. - 12 years ago
--jiya-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
aww.. Nupur is so cute😳
and the chapter was even more cute😳
thnx for the pm mehakπŸ€—

~jiya~
raji02 thumbnail
nice part.so mayank also started liking nupur.that's gud.i hope this like develops into love very soon.😊
Wings-of-Fire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
she's already falling isnt she?
ShwePoo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
So fast...Great..!
Both the updates wer awesome...
Pls continue soon...
waiting...!